Is...is it over???

It seems that Sup Forums is pretty much back to normal other than a few stray shill threads that are now slide threads. Is it over? Did we survive the cuckening?

Fuckin brutal man. Had to slum it in /k/ for a while. Now I stink like cosmoline and eurotears.

>SIX
>MILLION
>VOTES

Fuck Trump and fuck you too, dronyboy

It was mildly annoying. I think /mlpol/ was more disruptive.

They are all in bed. They have to be up early in the morning for their womyns studies class.

they're losing steam finally

some of them are still lingering around. they wont last another 2 weeks

I never understood people who post merchant pictures while unironically supporting Jewish puppet.

I went to mlpol to weather the storm and realized I was better off with shills. Feeling bretty pronfy.. I mean comfy right now... horse pu... shit. I'll be ok. All in all, they wasted a lot of time and probably money

No pictures...No pictures...the goy will know.

They still haven't gotten the cosmoline out of their shitty Soviet rifles yet?

>a kike asking Sup Forums if The Great Jewing of 2017 is over whilst using a merchant.jpg. This, whilst our president has come out as a crypto-kike, and is working on behalf Greater Israel

It's not wonder Jews are stricken by schizo illness, which they attribute to their genius. Their schemes are as "hall-of-mirrors" as a Charlie (((Kaufman))) script. They're simply so outnumbered but feel they are so goddamn superior that they self-destruct internally but remember to shave and dress neatly: an hero Ben Shapiros.

I repeat: I have had it with these motherfucking kikes on this motherfucking plane of existence.

It was shilling for the Jewish puppet to try and get Sup Forumsacks to support him (and by extension the Jews)

This. These fucking subhuman kikes think they run this place now thanks to those useless t_d cucks.

They're still here, just ignore them.

we post merchants and we're jewish puppeteers

It's funny though because they think they can manipulate inherent racism.

Ignore, hide, report.
People actually started doing step 3.
It works now?

Any forum that has freedom of speech always turns out right wing, even with the temporary attacks of shills and cucks to attempt to change the narrative, once they leave it does not take long to return to its standard original political positions.

To enforce leftist ideals requires the use of heavy moderators with an agenda.

If you can put lipstick on a Jew-pig, but it's still a Jew-pig

Good luck with Greater Israel, Rothschildfag. We goyim know. Tick tock.

>Shit Normie FF memes that died back in 2016.

Actually fuck off back to Plebbit, Fuckhead. Nobody fucking likes you.

Not even close, keep spreading screenshots of the raid and its talking points.
Keep in mind people who endlessly bring the topic back around to t_d are trying to keep /r/MarchAgainstTrump and its leftists out of the spotlight.

When you spread the truth, name the leftist, and name /r/MarchAgainstTrump.

Here is the originating thread and the discord link that hosts them. The invite is dead now unfortunately but we got a good budget of screenshots from it so spread them and always, ALWAYS name the leftist.

/r/MarchAgainstTrump and leftist connection to Shareblue.
Sass is the owner of the discord channel.

Attempting to capitalize on the rift between Sup Forums and t_d, keeps the discussion away from the leftists and /r/MarchAgainstTrump.

Sass being a leftist

I was getting sick of these shariablue shills shitting up the board with anti trump rhetoric so I went to reddit for the last several days. This place is better for overall newsfeed though so I came back.

>shill
>slide

Sup Forums sure is easy to troll.

You are one special kind of autist leaf
I've been seeing you post all fucking day what are you trying to accomplish?

Alright that's what I've got.
If anyone managed to stay in the Disc, keep us updated.

You're trying too hard, faggot.

apparently the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish

base kike

I'd take horse pussy over annoying libshills.

/leftypol/ attempts to "raid" is about once a month
It never works

reddit detected

the volume of dollars that Sup Forums has absorbed in all out shill assaults is amazing. I bet over $5M has been thrown away sending drones of cucks and femanists with iphones into this shithole trying to shill for various bullshit.

So having a different opinion on the Syria bombing is considered share blue?

No we were sleeping, Fuck Trump and fuck USI

Nah I'm still pissed so eat my ass fuckboyyy

I've taken the same position with shills here that I've taken with any leftist agitation against whites and men: you can't spend THAT much time and effort trying to change a group of people's mind without them inevitably concluding that their minds are simply more valuable targets.

Its good to be a bit more free guys
Sup Forums actually has threads that are worth entering