Arabs praise 'Abu Ivanka' aka Trump for Syria strike and #AmericaIsOverParty fears army draft

Arabs online thank Abu Ivanka, or President Donald Trump - for the US strike against Syria - and Americans fearful of conscription into a huge war tweet #AmericaIsOverParty.

Abu Ivanka al-Amreeki

Arabs on social media are showering US President Donald Trump with thanks and praise after he ordered the first direct US military action against Syrian government forces.

The USconductedthe strikes on a Syrian air base in the early hours of Friday following a suspected chemical attack on a rebel-held town.

Shortly after, some Arab social media users started referring to the president asAbu Ivanka- Father of Ivanka, as a sign of respect and endearment.

Others referred to him asAbu Ivanka al-Amreeki- Father of Ivanka the American, complete with a religious beard.

But some were critical of the president's move and the motives behind it.

One user gave Trump an Arab makeover, with a meme of him wearing a traditional tarboosh hat (similar to a fez), with the words: "We love you."

He was also described as a"man of his words", with one usertellinghim: "You did in a few months what Obama couldn't do in 8 years."

Sauce:
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39526653

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have friends in the ME. No they are not happy, they are pissed. They think Trump is another Bush. The biggest story going around is Trump going to attack Syria for Israel and Saudi Arabia. SA hates Syria's Shia, and Israel doesn't want any stable government near them.

if pissrael wants it you will be there, thanks trump.

All the timelines are collapsing on top of each other...

>The Second Coming is close...

my nigga they're sucking his dick here, if someone in the Middle East has an American friend he's probably not your average middle eastern

This,

Gulf arabs like it because they're wahhabi faggots who are funding terrorists and money for mosques all across europe.

>Abu Ivanka
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you to the Based Arab Meme Machine

Bullshit. I know plenty of Arabs in the gulf, Egypt, Morocco and Jordan. They all love Trump.

>Gufl Arabs are all wahabbi
>meanwhile Dubai has the biggest nightclubs
Yes Saudi is Wahabbi but even Emiratis of the UAE support Trump's actions.

This is you.

The ones I know loved Trump before the missile strike. After the strike, they felt betrayed and that Trump is another Bush.
Ask your friends how they feel now.

Maybe if your friends are all Shiites who like Hezbollah and believe Iran doesn't pill strings in lebanon

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

A military draft wouldn't work and the Gubbment knows it although there's always a temporary panic "OH GOD THEY'RE GONNA DO A DRAAAAFT!"

All the draftees would either tell the Gubbment to fuck off and wipe their ass with the noice, or they would get some cool guns and grenades and shit from the army and go AWOL. Shit, take a tank or a stealth fighter or some shit if you can get 'em.

>Trump is a popular American leader among the Arabs

He truly has accomplished the impossible!

The world had so much hope, but then your jew cock sucking faggot betrayed us all.

this is taken out of context shill. implyig you wouldnt also sometimes change your mind once at least every five years. Give the man a break

fake news

Hot... I'm starting to like this Illuminati shit

Donald Trump is a liar Jew loving cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ&t=8s

>Dreams never die user.....

youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

They still love Trump. Very few of them are against Trump and the typical arguments they use is "Trump hates Muslim he wants to ban you!". They are also not usually not so big on soft or hard arab unity, so it says a lot about their position.

my dad works at nintendos middle east branch and he told me you are full of shit

>world
>living on some irrelevant island that is going to get submerged

You're dumb desu. The world supports Trump now more than ever.

Why do Arabs hate Assad so much?

He's allied with the persians and alawites are weirdos.

Because he's a murderous piece of shit and a cocksucker of Iran.

Say what you want about Saddam, at least he didn't bend over to Iranians.

Yes, glorious comrade Trump has 1,000% support.

Do they not see how bad this is for Israel? If it escalates into full blown war right next door to Israel, Israel won't be spared. Iran would pounce the moment they saw weakness. Israel should be as scared as everyone else in the region.

^^
This too. Wahabbists are a problem.

Are your friends Shia?

This place is being Astro turfed by sharia blue so fucking hard

>youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A&t

Seriously, don't be fucking morons. Trump is playing it well

>Trump knows that Assad didn't gas anyone
>Trump had no choice because all the Neocons and Globalist were screaming bloody murder
>Attacks an abandoned airfield with plenty of warning (also, 26 of the 59 Tomahawks "crashed" in the desert). No military loss to Assad/Putin
>People shut up
>Shuts down Muh Russia Narrative
>Gets to look strong and unpredictable right when Chinese Premier is visiting.
>Can honestly call Obama a cuck for not acting

He does. Now cower in fear.

Israel is a strong country. It's not going to get pounced by anyone. Also the Arab states that haven't sucked Iran's dick don't see Israel as a big problem.

Israel at worst is a very wise enemy. Iran at best is an ignorant friend. A very wise enemy is a better than an ignorant friend.

Iran has the shittest airforce in the region besides Syria. They will get demolished in a regional war.

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

>muh 9001d chess
You got played, faggot.

do your duty for allah and go suicide bomb a tim hortons you sandnigger faggot

No, the dominican is a long-time America hater. He's his own thing, not shariablue

Lets see
Russia has Syria and Iran's back
The US and the rest of the West have Israel back.
WW3 in the ME
You're right, Israel gets spared by G-d himself.
Do you even think?

I'm an atheist. But if I was going to kill civilians, I'll make sure they are only Russians. No suicide bombing though, killing oneself to kill rats isn't worth it.

al Qaeda trying to gain sympathy from liberals.

>Literal islamists love Drumpf now

Is this what winning feels like

>I'm an atheist.
no, you are a subhuman dune dwelling parasite. you are a subhuman, your culture is inferior, your genetics are shit, your skin is the color of shit, your ancestors are human refuse and your country of origin is a sand pit of goat fucking child molesting savage barbarians. and you are a FUCKING leaf.

Thank you for the recognition.

I don't hate the American people, by the way, just the kikes that run their government.

>Russia has Syria and Iran's back
Russia lets Israel bomb Syria like its nothing.

Israel will survive a regional war. And a regional war in the middle east isn't necessarily going to end up as WW3. The Mid East ins't Europe in the early 20th century. European countries were at the height of military strength and influence. Their actions trickled down on the rest. Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Jordan, etc... are not the equivalent of the European powers of early 20th century.

You're severely overestimating Russia's support for Syria and Israel. The day after Trump condemned Assad, Russia responded by saying their support for Syria is not unconditional.

Shill

>isn't necessarily going to end up as WW3
But I thought that was the whole criticism of Trump, that he had started WW3?

>More ShariaBlue shitposting
-t ShariaBlue

The Assad family is based as fuck.

>a subhuman calling others subhuman

You should get medical treatment to see if you have HIV. You're even worse than many African countries. Your country is filled with non Russians and you're too retarded to keep supporting Putin who loves minorities.

You're mad because no one buys Russian propaganda anymore. No Arab wants Russians in the Middle East. Your sluts can remain here though they sure love our cocks.

That criticism is wrong. It's just fearmongering by leftists and Putinbots.

Oh, so you are over reacting to the missile situation?
Color me surprised.

>desperately trying to make the thread reach bump limit

There'll be a new one. No need to get so worked up.

Over reacting? I never claimed this strike will result over WW3. It's the critics of the strike who are.

I will have a clean conscience on the Day of Judgement for standing on the side of justice.

Why are we even freaking out at all then?

If there is a Day of Judgmenent then ask God why he has given the Jews such a high IQ and why some Arabs so much oil and wealth.

Ask God why "evil" America has so much success.

No one who is supporting Trump is freaking out.

You'll find out why someday.

Oh this isn't about me, you're the one that has to solve that cognitive dissonance because you don't know why.

GTFO SHILL

You new pol faggots don't know shit about geopolitics.
>Israel wants chaos right next to her

You're fucking retarded. Go fuck yourself with your bullshit conspiracytheories.

Should have already served, manlet.

I'm not antitheist. I don't care about trying to make other people reject the belief in God. I was simply assuming your belief of Judgmenet Day and putting your so called belief in morality in question. In short, the questions were an inquiry of morality. But keep memeing since it's all you can do.

well its americans fucking things up and why Middle east is a mess and why we have terror.
europe winds up cleaning their messs or they are pushed into doing what they want.
america is ruining the west

makes sense, if the muslims really wanted to wipe them out, theyd woulda done it long ago like the europeans did to the natives

And yet you side with the Jews...

Figures.

>well its americans fucking things up
true
>why Middle east is a mess
Islam
>and why we have terror.
Islam was always at war with it's neighbours and we were stupid enough to bring them into our countries
>europe winds up cleaning their messs or they are pushed into doing what they want.
Europe has taken the mess and shat on it, rolled in it, painted the walls in it and now worships it.
>america is ruining the west
I agree. Fuck them, I hope Trump gets them nuked.

I'd rather side with a fellow Semite and help end the bloodshed between Arabs and Jews once and for all, than play your maniacal games that Iranian regime, ISIS and co, leftists across the world and others want for their own gains.

Fuck your shitty ideologies and all your fucked up manipulation. I'm not a believe but God Bless Trump for trying to bring people together.

>I'd rather side with a fellow Semite and help end the bloodshed between Arabs and Jews once and for all
Why? We should just be leaving them to their own devices and letting them kill each other. Who fucking cares? The Congo and Angola are always at war with each other too, why not try to sort that out?

A fucking kikeroach, I knew it.

If you could read, you'd realize I'm not a Jew, dumbass.