Is Joe Rogan /ourguy/?

Is Joe Rogan /ourguy/?

He went off on Islam on his show
youtube.com/watch?v=9rxw3cvO6RA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

If you think Islam is our enemy and not Judaism then I think you should leave this fucking board and fuck off back to where you came

>Islam is okay
Fucking faggot.
Fuck Islam and Judaism.

Yeah no shit Islam is fucking trash, the point is that if you're just focusing on them then you're missing the bigger picture

No, Sup Forums is a muslim board, a board of peace. Joe is NOT /ourguy/ in fact we should behead those who insult us.

Get the fuck out of my country, Achmed. Fucking goats is illegal here.

for all kufar who insult islam and deny the Quran as the teachings of Allah then i highly encourage you to READ THE QURAN

FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS
DO NOT BE BRAINWASHED BY THE WESTERN MEDIA

Both religions/people are trash.

Rogan is pretty redpilled on some issues, other issues he's fairly retarded.

>manlet
Gas chamber

>child&goat fucker detected

Islam can stay in the middle east, Jews bring them to the west

Daily reminder. Real polfags know 9/11 was an inside job. Joe Rogan defends the official lies.

Not /ourguy/.

Rogan is careful with what he says. He doesn't want to piss people off.

No. Fuck you. Kill yourself you posturing faggot.

>western civilizatoin did nothing wrong
the conversation

HEs a good goy 4u

no fuck off

He's a barely functioning burnout

Krauss has one of the biggest egos I have ever seen. And yes, I have met him.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>bald manlet with a giant ego
>pseudo intellectual
>dude weed lmao
>loves watching men in boxers wrestle each other
>unfunny comic

I second this, he's smart as fuck when dealing with science and math, but god damn is this guy defensive about anything mentioning god ever.

Hes a cuck until he puts on ryan Dawson on his show

Monotheism is cancer

I'm a proud Kuffar with a capital you goat fucker. I'd rather wipe my ass with the Qur'an than read any more of its dribble. Anyone who stands against the evil known as Islam is my guy.

I can chew bubblegum and walk at the same time user

Why not both?

i PLEAD with you to please rethink this and at least give the Quran a read

at the very least you will have a better understanding of Islam, right??

Kek underrated

>t. Moral Signaling On the Far-Right.

I don't think hes our guy or really anyones guy that's kinda his whole thing.
he tries to be unbiased and manages to use fact over shitty reasoning and wants to see the world as it truly is wich he is very good at mosy of the time.
Plus he's built like a fucking gorilla and could fuck just about everyone up in unarmed combat.

see

this isnt funny and youre still a retard for watching that much joe rogan experience to make that many references to it

You need to fuck off right now. Actual liberalism is the truth, not your Nazi bullshit.

indeed

Read the Qur'an it was a waste. 5:31-5:32 sums it up for me.

joe rogan's just a bald pothead

user is right idk why all you fags are jumping on him.

I think you're in the wrong place, I believe that tumblr would be more your speed

/thread

this, anyone that says otherwise is autistic.
we been getting problems with them since usa fucks with them.
only the west no one else like mexcio or argenitina or fiji.
before 911 these people never heard of muslims.

He back stabbed Molyneux for that TYT bitch once. He's not /ourguy/.

This.

islam is against faggotry

3:10
big truth bomb here. Its not an islam thing, from medevil times to colonization and to propping up dictators today they are straight up desensitized.

no, get the fuck out, jews and mudslimes are both cancer and anyone who disagrees isn't from here

11:34
hmmm sounds no different when american soldiers do it, hell even some crazy white shooters

This, the moment he goes off on Judaism then, and only then do you call me.

gee wonder why muslims and jews hate you, Sup Forums is being taken over....go find another reserve

Fucking kek

>what is a false dichotomy
>what is relative privation

Pull that shit up Jamie, Kalabeeeeeb cocksuckas.

I must apologise to him, he was right to not trust Trump.

Traitors first. Enemies later.

>MMA people are the only ones capable of rational conversation these days

this
fuck off redditards