/spg/ - Spiritual Pol General

This general is dedicated to the spiritual side of politics, such as what society, human nature, life is, etc.

Pic related is a Celtic Tree of Life. Of course there's also the Nordic Tree of Life, Yggdrasil.
Really makes you think why are ancestors were so obsessed with this concept...

Other urls found in this thread:

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VRBwr2OZo7s
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MvObm65F_Gk#t=2077
theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/08/neanderthal-dental-tartar-reveals-plant-based-diet-and-drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
atala.fr/2012/11/08/a-the-domestication-disorders-en/
montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome back

The tree of life is merely a reference to "as above, so below" or the six-sided star. It's a reference to Saturn.

Even Germanic and Celtic traditions followed Saturn.

If you are a man, the entirety of life is the struggle.
A man who has no struggle or avoids struggle is not a man.

A man who hates the struggle yet persists will end up jaded, pessimistic and tired by the end.

A man who loves the struggle but stays grounded in it at all times will end up content, satisfied and hold onto his youth forever.

is what I come up with

We should probably get some links for this general.

I'll start with a study debunking the Out-of-Africa theory:
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VRBwr2OZo7s

Saturn's the god of this world and probably the only one we can fathom. Any god you can name is an avatar of him.

>A DNA study has concluded that some Neanderthals also had red hair, although the mutation responsible for this differs from that which causes red hair in modern humans.

I think red hair originated from Europe. It's also said that red hair is more advantageous in colder climates, but more disadvantageous in hotter climates, hence I'm more disposed to assume Europe is the origin.

I personally think that to prove humans' origins we need to look at the origin of race. I'm not so quick to believe it's just because blacks moved out of Africa and became white due to environmental demands. Nor am I so certain that it's due to mixing with Neanderthals or such, although that is more likely to have been the case.

Was watching an interview with Jordan Maxwell and he mentions there was a very very very old rendition of the bible that said, "King Druid" and not "King David".

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MvObm65F_Gk#t=2077

Throw this on top autistic screeching vegan herbalist neanderthals, and red hair in England and Europe really might have a vast past we aren't supposed to know about.

Well, Yggdrasil is a tree that connects the nine worlds, so I would wager it's more to do with connection than 'iceberg' concept (if you will).

theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/08/neanderthal-dental-tartar-reveals-plant-based-diet-and-drugs

add this link in there too, it would be an incredible revelation if they were religious and didn't want to draw blood of other beings or something for spiritual reasons..

Well, I mean Kek and God are the same, so you have a point.

I mean, have you ever wondered why Kek and God both share the number 7 as their sacred number?
It would make sense too, as it is foretold that God - or Jesus - will return in a form unknown to his followers, just as he did when he was resurrected.

To be honest I mostly listen to Jhonny Cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio

Here's an idea on red haired people:
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664

Zen Kekism is chill af

Relax, and let the memes flow, brothers.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

>inb4 dailymail

It was reported quite abundantly back then, and it would make sense too as most red haired people are focused in the British (Anglo-Celtic) race.

What is known from history is that the ancient Europeans viewed life as sacred, and lived in harmony with nature.

European paganism revolved around the spirituality of the death/rebirth of a being.

You are not a man

I know but I'm trying

I know what you mean, Daily Mail has a reputation but there are still kernels of truth to be found there.

Some of the mummies still have red hair, to my knowledge.

And yet liberals have the audacity to call us murderers and haters of nature!

Besides, I do believe that was because our ancestors had a closer connection to the 'life tree'. There were no distractions; no foreign evil concepts distracting, such as false religions or politics, them from the tree.

Kek is that Darwin fish - the evolved Christ. Christ was a tad/pol, Kek is his mature form. Humans are tadpoles (mermaids/mermen) and we spend our time in this life first growing legs (exploring, setting out on our own, achieving independence and self-locomotion), then growing lungs and coming up for air (coming out of emotional "water-world"/swamp, "breathing" in higher dimensions, attaining spiritual curiousity and contact), then growing arms (strength, self-defense, offense, protection, capability to battle, "hold" one's own). Kek is the ascended Christ - ascended from our water world to dry land, the real world.
Kek is Christ off the cross, refusing to be a sacrifice for the sake of the crowd.
Kek is LITERALLY the Anti-Christ, the second coming.

>tfw you haven't taken the varg pill

is it time to homestead and have 7 kids?

The monsters that we are painted as seems to fit another kind of people very well...

It's almost like projecting.

I have, my goal is to find an autistic girl and raise a bunch of kids with her once I attain stability.

Maybe, I guess you could say that the many eggs are the false prophets before Jesus?

atala.fr/2012/11/08/a-the-domestication-disorders-en/

Stop it, i am already horny enough.

I wonder if we can tap into the life tree to wrap reality? I mean, meme magic warps reality - so we know it's possible... I just wonder if it's possible for an individual to warp their reality...

God's power has always been the Word.
God has a magic tongue

one day bud.

>"The knowledge of the world of the child with autism is mainly formed through personal experience and is not the result of learning from others. Obviously, the performance of autistic individuals often become extremely original and delicious."
That's no disorder, that's how it should be.

I sometimes think the more I get involved in something, even as simple as browsing a thread, things start to align towards my goals almost to weird coincidence.

Sometimes it misaligns too. When I got involved on the Syria General for the first time it was a day before the gas attack. The more time I invested in it, things started to turn for the worst.

Probably me just a little too high and solipsistic, but it's strange.

Horny, you say? CHECKED!

[captcha: identify all squares with street signs, street sign #69]

You'd think, but they're painted as complete drooling retards.

It doesn't help that autistic people are forced into mass indoctrination camps (i.e schools) which is absolute hell for them, and they have their brain development stunted by not being allowed to be around "normal" people.

It could be just noticing similarities between things you previously wouldn't have noticed, as a certain topic evokes certain thought patterns.

But I notice it too, when I think about things they tend to manifest themselves in a way in real life.

Synchronicity is not coincidence or opportunity. It is how things are meant to play out based on the choices you make and their consequences.

Think of the past as a time wave function collapsing on the present. And when that collapse happens a splash can land somewhere else and effect someones life (maybe you spoke to some guy in line at the store, and someone else heard it, who mentioned it to their brother-in-law, who later becomes interested in the topic, gets elected to something 10 years later, blah blah). To understand these things you need a very right brain oriented perspective, yet the intellectual ability to comprehend timeline dynamics.

Check out the work of Montalk for more on this. montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

Our Society is the tree, Jesus is the water, Europe/America is the soil, and Kek is luck of the weather.

Honestly, something has to be done for schools. I'm all for testing childrens' ability, and picking the best people for the best jobs, but the way we test anything now is with exams, which are more technique than anything (remember these words or suck up to me if you want top marks).

If our childrens' lives and future are fucked, then so us our races.

Schools were never meant to be educational, they are solely designed to indoctrinate the malleable to fit into one nice little worker drone mold.

It's why they do it from such an early stage in life, to make sure what they teach is hammered in as deeply as possibly, so that the indoctrinated will never wake up to the lies.

>tfw i just found the one in a million based britbong

welcome brother

THIS

We should just pay mothers to teach their own

Night Lads. Thanks for all the links.

Esoteric daoism ftw.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

Is this a non shill thread? Oh yes, thank you Sup Forums! Shills can't handle spirituality and chicago police scanners apparently.

I'm beginning my journey into Slavic Paganism. Any good paces to start with history?

>Wasting your time on (((spiritualism)))

>(((Being free of spiritualism and your connection to your ancestors)))

What's it like, thinking in black and white? It's either Abrahamic religion (you view all religion as Abrahamic in nature) or Atheism, isn't it? Anything else is just (((superstition))), goy!

No, it's either a waste of time or it isn't.

You are wasting your time on flowery words that don't mean shit.

m8 reference You either care about spirituality and become a mahasiddha, or you stay a materialistic good goy. Up to you.

What do you waste your time on?

What's this mean?

I want to hear opinions. If you know what it is, don't spoil it. Keep in mind no one really knows what this is represented by, but there are scholarly opinions.

It keeps going and going.

No one can say for sure what this all means so it's anyone's guess, really.

This cauldron is one of the single most intricate and complex creations of its time, it would have taken years to create.