CANADIAN GROUPS PUBLICLY SHAME ADULTS SEEKING DATES WITH UNDERAGE TEENAGERS

>Kat decided to see how the man would react to the news. "Plz dont b mad," she wrote. "I am almost sixteen :)"

>"So u are quite young," he wrote back, according to Kat's screenshots of the emails. "No prob. Sweet Sixteen coming soon eh?" From then on, Kat's age became a term of endearment for the man, who said he was thirty-five. "Hi Almost Sweet 16," he wrote a few days later. "You are 110 percent very special and it gives me melts of joy to see u sooo happy."

Source:
esquire.com/news-politics/a54240/creep-catchers-canada-pedophile-hunters/

CANADA NO!

Age of consent in cucknada is 16 so how the fuck is that a creep in and of itself?

Because shes 15.....

Yeah, but that's like using a 20 years old 11 months to bait in a 21 years age-of-consent country. It's bullshit and everyone knows it.

>But that's like using a 14 year old and 11 month .... 13 year old and 11 month.... 12 year old and 11 month, 4 year old and 11 month....

Hunting pedos give me the same joy as the good old days when my Jewish uncle worked as a PI hunting down old German Nazis and getting them deported.

Irrelevant: the post

tfw fucked/dated 17 year old while being 22. U mad ameriburgers?

Daily reminder, the age of consent in canada used to be 13-14 for the past 200 years. Thanks conservatives and feminists!

Hi!

Threadly reminder that pedos should have gasoline forced down their throats followed by a lit match.

Have a nice day!

Silly Aussie, age of consent is 16 or 17 in a majority of US states.

how fucked up do you have to be to be over 20 years old and date a 16 year old? i'm 23 and the thought of dating a girl under 20 is so off-putting. they're full of issues and it's drama after drama, totally immature, and expect you to do literally everything for them. just admit if you want to date someone that young you're a degenerate sex-craved pervert whose only goals in life is getting pussy instead of becoming a model citizen

You can mold them into the perfect wife, and girls in the 16-20 range look better than girls 21 and up. They also stay fresh longer.

I would love to end your bloodline.

>they're full of issues and it's drama
...and you think older women are not??
You're living in a fantasy land, friendo.

if they are old enough to crawl they are in the right position, check mate racists

>16
>pedo

Go fuck a dog.

Seriously it's perfectly legal.

Ask my 22 year old gf that I dated when I was 15.

>pedofile - thats (you)!

tfw live in state that doesn't allow anything under 18.

4 years later it hang like wizard sleeve.

well at 35 he should fucking know better. and its weird af to be doing this online. pussy doesn't get shipped through the mail.

this is predatory behavior. its one thing if you're at a party and some young chick is into you, and things happen. ok, i can see that. but this is not even close.