"Master Race"

I can't actually find a single quote of Nazi leadership referring to "Aryan's" as the "master race", only Hitler saying many times that Germans were his people and he thought they were beautiful and he loved them. Did the Nazis actually think they were superior to everyone else or is that just propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_(surname)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
marucha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/eustace-mullins-the-biological-jew.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, you see the master race stuff is right out of the talmud and the protocols, I could see how you are mistaken. Heck, try telling a Jew he is equal to a goyim and see how he reacts.

>how he reacts

OY VEY ANTISEMITE

Spent a few hours trying to find some info too. Top results on google are the holocaust museum lol

I'm starting to think the label of "white supremacist" is just thoroughly innaccurate

bumping this thread. as far as i can understand it was only prominent among nazi wizards who thought we came from fucking atlantis.

>Nah, you see the food and nutrition stuff is right out of the talmud and the protocols, I could see how you are mistaken.
>Heck, try telling a Jew what food is and see how he reacts.

Bumping for interest. I've never read mein kampf or any other major primary source written by the 3rd Reich about their ideology.

There is none. They altered the germany first/nationalist view and turned it into a master race bullshit. They had blacks in their military. They had foreign legions of brown and asians and so on. They had fucking jews in their military. THE MASTER RACE ALLIED WITH GOOMBAS AND FILTHY SLANT EYED GOOKS AND PUBLICLY ADMITTED THEIR CULTURE WAS OLDER AND MORE ADVANCED HOW CAN THEY HATE ALL NON WHITES IF THEY ARE FUCKING ALLYING WITH NON WHITES AND MORE CULTURALLY ENRICHED THAN THE ALLIES????

wtf I love hitler now (I'm liberal)

Has anyone taken the time to document the change in public perception in the West towards nazi germany since ww2? Assuming you are right about the master race thing being a retcon, I'd be interested in seeing the first instances of it being used to describe Hitler's brand of nationalism.

What's with this feminine "Nazi" face?

oh, are we now?

Well he fucking exterminated people who he thought were lesser (slavs and jews)

I like how Sup Forums has such a warped view of ww2. Worse than niggers with the kangz shit with your revisionist history.

Well for one thing, public perception of Nazi Germany has actually gotten more unhinged and fantastical as time has went on, rather than the opposite. There is no semblance of truth in what people believe occurred so many years ago. It's quite fascinating that WWII propaganda would find such relevance 70+ years later. George Rockwell had a Nazi Party only 30 years after WWII. If you tried that shit today people would legitimetally lynch you.

>okay im a shill
are your sure? i feel like your one of those oldfag dems who show up every happening. and then just go away for no reason.

history is written by winners .

the only people who think they are master race are the jews , think about it , they call themself " GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE " can t be more master race than that

this tbqh

You can find anti-slavic sentiment in german populations much farther back than ww2. They've fought many wars of those lands (east germany) it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to consider Hitler using this.

>who he thought were lesser
That's what's being argued breh.

Hitler didn't consider Russians subhuman. He considered them inferior. Because in terms of living, they were. Seriously, look at the living style of the average Soviet, then compare them to a German in 1930, they were, by all accounts inferior. He even talks about how some Russians of the old rich class were Germanic. There were multiple reasons for the invasion of the Soviet Union, for example:
1. To gain the necessary resources to fuel a long time war, something that Germany was severely lacking.
2. To prevent the inevitable invasion of Europe by the Soviet Union. If you gonna start a war, it's best to have the first strike.
3. To disband the Bolshevik and Jewish regime in the Soviet Union, something Hitler knew would be a threat to Germany.

True, the Germans would've gained land from defeating the Soviets and would certainly have sent its citizens into this newfound land, just like the allies did to German clay they gained after WW1 and WW2. The Germans wouldn't have exterminated Russians. They simply would have governed them.

it demonstrates that most nazis are non threatening sweethearts.

Somebody just needs to have the balls to author a book with all the sources I find on here and name it "Hitler did nothing wrong" and see what happens.

bump to save our people

Probably would gain as much traction as a David Duke presidency run.

"Master race" concept existed, but meant the sort of "conqueror race", from what I understand.
In US Anglo-Saxons were "master race" of blacks
In India, lighter skinned Indians were understood as "master race" over darker lower class, believed to be a conquered people. I believe Japs were master race over Ainu as well.

Essentially equivalent to having racial "privilege" in modern society, but with more serious ramifications, and seen as a positive thing.

Race doesnt exist. Whites come from albinism, a disease. The word Aryan is a sanskrit word coming from India, as does the swastika. White supremacy is nothing more than the caste system in disguise.

You could have just mentioned WWI.

Nah man market it like satire and drop the red pill powder form.

Russia built dozens of airfields on the border and were about to invade Germany.

Actually it was some Nazis possibly hitler but that's debatable who wanted to create the master race through encouraging the best of the race to breed and then later on possibly genetic engineering

Pretty good idea of you ask me

Yearly deathmatches among children would be a much simpler way of achieving the same outcome.

gg

"No people of Europe is completely racially homogeneous. But it is beyond question that the true culture bearer for Europe has been in the first place the Nordic race. Germany is Nordic, and the Nordic element has had an effect, type-forming, also upon the western, Dinaric, and east Baltic races. This singling out of the Nordic race does not signify any sowing of race hatred in Germany. On the contrary, we have a conscious recognition of a full blooded binding material within our folkhood." - Alfred Rosenberg

There are sections of Mein Kampf where Hitler talks about Europeans more generally being of a master race, in that they mastered the blacks. He references a line from Shakespeare like "The moor's work is done, let him depart" or something like that. Master race in the context he meant refers more to the verb of mastering things, like mastering nature, science, etc. Part of that just meant mastering other people, so he conceived of whites as being a master race.

Invented by Alfred Rosenberg

YES A FUCKING JEW

>Rosenberg

Idiots

What's wrong, Chaim?

Alfred Rosenberg wasn't Jewish. Baltic-German.

>Every surname ending in -berg must be Ashkenazi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_(surname)

Please. He didn't have a drop of german blood

Oy vey goy! You don't undastand ah cultcha!

That's as fucking stupid as "if you kill your enemies, they win" quote

The regressive left and (((rootless cosmopolitans))) always accuse others of what, in actuality, they themselves are guilty of, in this case, thinking they are better than everyone else.

>(((Rosenberg)))
>Alfred Rosenberg
>literally the most stereotypically Jewish name

So?

DESIGNATED
>albino letters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

the modern history of eugenics began in the early 20th century when a popular eugenics movement emerged in the United Kingdom[8] and spread to many countries including the United States, Canada[9] and most European countries. In this period, eugenic ideas were espoused across the political spectrum. Consequently, many countries adopted eugenic policies with the intent to improve the quality of genetic stock of their countries. Such programs included both "positive" measures, such as encouraging individuals deemed particularly "fit" to reproduce, and "negative" measures such as marriage prohibitions and forced sterilization of people deemed unfit for reproduction. People deemed unfit to reproduce often included people with mental or physical disabilities, people who scored in the low ranges of different IQ tests, criminals and deviants, and members of disfavored minority groups. The eugenics movement became negatively associated with Nazi Germany and the Holocaust when many of the defendants at the Nuremberg trials attempted to justify their human rights abuses by claiming there was little difference between the Nazi eugenics programs and the U.S. eugenics programs.[10] In the decades following World War II, with the institution of human rights, many countries gradually began to abandon eugenics policies, although some Western countries, among them the United States, continued to carry out forced sterilizations.

Plenty of German names sound Jewish. Werner Heisenberg was high up in the nazi party doing scientific work. Not jewish

Yeah I read Mein Kempf cover to cover expecting racial scree after racial scree. The book is absurdly mundane given the way it's portrayed. Literally he doesn't go much farther than saying things like "I began to realize that the Jews controlled our newspapers" and "if you mange to corner them in an argument one day, the next day they will pretend the exchange never took place," etc. He does say he begins to hate them, which is the extent of his worst "scree."

So yes, it's just propaganda. The Nazis wanted every race to live in its ultimate expression of its own unique identity. He simply felt that the Jews' unique identity was parasitism, which meant there was no choice but to squirrel them away somewhere like Madagascar and keep an eye on them. That's literally all he wanted to do.

>Herrenrasse

I've been meaning to read pic related as well. Hoping maybe there are some good ideas in there.

>This singling out of the Nordic race does not signify any sowing of race hatred in Germany
good to know

>According to the newest research, based on birth and death records from Estonian and Latvian parishes, Rosenberg's father Wilhelm was half-Estonian and half-Latvian in origin, and his mother Elfriede was German with an initially French background.

legitimately loughed out loud. You're alright cunt.

I think that was the point. Someone just took a quote about (((((peaceful muslims))))) and just replaced "Muslim" with "nazi"

Also remember that 99% of Nazis never killed a single Jew, but yet there is never a distinction made between "radical Nazis" and "moderate Nazis" they're all seen as monsters. We need to start looking at Islam in the same way, if you worship the false prophet, you're a monster, period.

Although I own this I've only read the first 20% or so. What I read was interesting, but at some point I'd read enough about Jewry from dozens of sources (including Mein Kempf) to not really need any more. Maybe I'll finish it one day.

What I recommend above almost anything is "The Biological Jew" by Eustace Mullins. marucha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/eustace-mullins-the-biological-jew.pdf

I should state that I don't believe Jews are a race at all - they only LARP as one because it's a political bludgeon to silence opponents; anyone can convert into it, name their kid Mordecai and throw a berg or stein onto their surname and within a generation no one knows the difference. That's what's happened for generations as people converted in and out. Many of them originated from Khazaria and share some Turkic DNA, but even that isn't all of them (virtually none of them carry Hebrew Israelite lineage.) But I digress...

Mullins' analysis of Jews is from the perspective of biological parasitism. If taken as a metaphor for spiritual parasitism, it is in my opinion the most underrated work on Jewry I've ever read.

(((German))) and (((French))) background.

its because the master race is bullshit. hitler wasnt about superiority of a race, but accepting an valuing the differences and heritages.
just like Sup Forums hitler was about preserving the different cultures.
globalism tries to destroy cultures. multicultural societies dont work, they just mash everything together until there is some cultural abomination that should have never been. they claim to try to bring diversity, but they actively work towards destroying diversity as its more difficult to controll different cultures and temperaments than when you just got one everywhere.
Sup Forums actually tries to prevail diversity by keeping them seperated from each other, or at least heavily restrict the mixing. diversity is strength. just look at Sup Forums where people from all over the world, from all social classes and all cultures come together. what one race is unable to do, another might accomplish and vice versa.
they try to destroy the diversity of the world to weaken us

>t.mudslime

Oy vey look at this evil white supremacist and his master race ideology

But there's such a thing as a Jewish look, though

REEEEE HITLER LIKED US NORTH GERMANICS MORE WE WERE HIS PROMISED PEOPLE

>American education
Slavs were seen as Aryan, just Aryans under the yoke of the "international Jewry"/Communism.

I know you Amerikaners hate Slavs because of the Cold War but please l2propaganda.

>Plenty of German names sound Jewish.
Only to Anglos.