Is it okay if a Hispanic girl that is 70 percent white,is heavily conservative, and respects the US marries a white man?

Is it okay if a Hispanic girl that is 70 percent white,is heavily conservative, and respects the US marries a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpGNocUEezo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that is 70 percent white
Then she isn't white at all
And no... because your son may be just a brown liberal

It's not OK but only because she's 3D.

1 drop rule

no blue eyes, no blonde hair = subhuman

>no blonde hair
>mfw Hitler was a non-white

spaniards aren't germanic/nordic to begin with

Damn. That must be why he fled to a non-white country.

this is the ultimate truth. don't waste your time with these "percentages" and bullshit. it's not about what country the parents were generally from, it's about the fucking genes. at the end of the day, there's no better marker than this.

blonde hair - blue / green eyes - nord facial structure / features - otherwise GTFO.

And OP in another time and another place, I might say go for it, but in this day and age, with all of the forces pushing you to create multicultural babies, you're a traitor more than ever if you don't perpetuate good strong, totally white babies with the proper features. also of all the races, it's the half breeds or mixes that are MOST drawn to SJW causes, so you'll essentially just be making another one of those monsters. don't do it man. just the way it is bruh

>he fall for the "Hitler was a coward who fled during the war" jew meme

Yes. Now post nudes of her.

breed her so future generations are whiter

duh

I'm 99% european but have brown eyes brown hair. very high iq division 3 athlete. what do i do

No
She never sends me any and respects herself to much till i put a ring on it

Dont listen to these faggots, brown haired white nations are responsible for the white races achievments.

yeah honestly i like my hair a lot, aiming for blue eyed grandchildren though

oh hai, chaim

yes

Jesus Christ. Go with your gut, faggots. Don't ask us retards on Sup Forums for this type of advice. We don't care.

Is her mom fat? No? Than get her pregnant. Or kill youself, I don't give a shit

>What are visigoths...

t.shitskin

yes get her pregnant as fuck

Literally this. I'm tired of these threads

I'd pound out that spic pussy any day of the week

>mudeye
*breathe in*
NOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO

White guy with Brazilian girlfriend. She and her sister have blue / green eyes, so I'm not too concerned about how white she is.

girl in your pic is not 70% white. 50% max

Not falling for this.

latinos are white in my eyes.
but one drop rule in Sup Forums so no

As if your genes are so precious. Take a look at yourself, you'd be lucky to reproduce at all, Burger

Name one thing you fucking nordcucks achieved?
Ancient Greece had all the colors of hair and eyes, and our skin was fair like an olive. Rome had primarily brown hair.
Honest to fucking god what the fuck have you nordcucks done for the advancement of technology, and society...oh wait ya you made communism and feminism, and you destroyed every country in Europe and Fucked over everyone's culture SO FUCKING KYS FUCKING NORDKEK.

>Their children do not come out looking even remotely white

Lol. Hitler was subhuman.

>Their children do not come out looking even remotely white (2)

Did you ever live in india or africa?

It's not funny at all

but you will be live that shit-hole

>According to the US Census Bureau, a certain person is considered White if he/she has "origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa"
Middle Eastern Americans as of 2010 was only 3.2%, in other words, around 10 million Middle Eastern Americans are currently residing in America
2010, the true percentage of White European Americans was this: 63.7-3.2=60.5%

>2015 US census said that Non hispanic white percentage is 61.6%
without baby boomers , actual white population is 50%

What about a Black woman with an extreme white morphology?

>that doesn't mean nigger gene go away

blond hair does not mean white, as that excludes 90% of Europe.

BLACK hair and/or BROWN eyes = nigger.

>*blocks your path*
>"I'm not white?"

This woman is a goddess of Caucasoid beauty.

it will come out a nigger
i know you're autist and everything and i'm not saying you must racemix, but latin americans cease to be like that at most after two generations; in contrast, nigger genes are literally impossible to overshadow, if full asians (chinks/koreans/japs) can not do it (their offspring, though quite rare when compared to nigger-white couples) then nobody can.

Tell this NEET faggot to fuck off. Blue eyes, light brown hair. Half Germanic, half Slavic. I don't even identify with my German roots cause the country is beyond cucked and turning more brown everyday. At least Slavs have pride.
>inb4 can't have pride cause sub-human, get fucked

>BLACK hair and/or BROWN eyes = nigger.

THIS

pic related with upper-middle-class Jewish women Mix with black man

both mulatto sister have BLACK Hair and Brown eyes

>this woman is black

Go be a poofter somewhere else.

>be blonde haired, blue eyed aryan
>want to racemix with Latina or East Asian, maybe even a celt

Did the jews get me?

she is though

you're just jumping on the boat of multiculturalism, congratulations, lad.

My kids will be fucked but

>that black hair
>those dark features

MUH dick

OKAY FAGGOT YOU JUST MADE A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE THREAD WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT AND KEPT BAD-MOUTHING BASED JASMINE WHO'S A CAUCASOID GODDESS. I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS GIVING YOUR DEFORMED TURD COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON SALESMAN JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT. I’M, SURE YOUR MOM HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START LIFTING BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JEV JITSU SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD DEMOCRACY AND I LIFT EVER DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

The war was already over in Europe.

Does anyone outside of the US, Japan, and maybe Australia care about the Pacific theater?

>He has to ask an online imageboard for their permission to date someone
lmao cuck

If she's black then how is it a white morphology?

Morphology as opposed to pigmentation

You talk like a white guy, but because of your flag, your post sounds like this to me

youtube.com/watch?v=CpGNocUEezo

But she's a black person? So how is her morphology white? Isn't her morphology just another sub-facet of black morphology then?

Not really, kinda fun to watch thouhh

except it was 7/8 rule in Nazi Germany, not one drop.

She obviously gets it from her White side.

just pointing out the obvious, the very thing you often complain about, in the end you think i give a fuck? kek

Please, just move to their country and you don't even need to ask Sup Forums for permission.

Raus!

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

IF SHE'S BROWN

HER RACE IS MESTIZO

STUPID

STUPID FUCK