Syria War

Im on my way out of military but if they go into Syria in I'll reenlist. I know its just to fight some kike war but feeding muslim children pork MREs and putting hot 5.56 into Mohammed's head makes me feel good. Like a crusader of sorts.

Some context
>be me 2011
>in Afganistan on 2nd deployment
>have a punchcard that goes to 10
>when I kill 10 mudslimes I reward myself with a feast of Mcdonalds
>but thats not the point here
>kids throw rocks at us cause they thinks its cute
>get sick of the shit
>hoard all the pork sausage mre because nobody eats it and I use the pork grease to coat my bullets
>give it to kids cause they cant read english
>watch them chow down on it and chug "lemonade" that is 1 part actual lemonade and 2 parts piss from 10 hour convoys
>do this for about 6 months and end up giving out about 2000 pork patties

I hope you get blown up by an IED, desu.

Fucking Privets. Get the Fuck Down Now Private 1-2-3

Hope you kill yourself with a shot to the head and can't sleep at night due to PTSD faggot

Is this the LARP thread?

>Not trading for pork sausage because of based granola side

You know you'll be fighting on the same side as ISIS and al-Qaeda right?

The granola is disgusting but I use it to trade for almonds and cheese crackers sometimes.

We fight what (((they))) want us to. It doesnt make sense but accidents happen downrange alot.

>this entire post
>mfw

I like dead dune coons but I refuse to fight kike wars. I learned my lesson is Desert Storm and will not dedicate time away from home for people I have never and will never meet again.

include me in the screencap

inb4 you die and mohammed comes to america 2 years later as a refugee and rapes your mom and sister to death.

thats what happened as a result of us going into iraq and Afghanistan.

White men die, refugees come, rape.
Repeat for 20 years now with no sign of stopping.
the jews fucked us over.

Topkek. This makes me want to enlist. Feeding pork to slimes and shooting them with pork greased gullets sounds awesome.

One huge downside is thay when deployed on a FOB that has tents the showers always burn because the niggers in charge of the water dont know how to measure chlorine.

dis

Bump

How many soldiers did we lose in Iraq and Afghanistan? Like 6,000? Yeah, I'm not too worried about that.

We used to put bacon grease on our artillery shells to give a piece of america to the enemy.

A tanker I know used pig blood from the christmas ham to quote " Send those stupid goat greasers straight to hell."

Also here's a free bump for making me think of the good old days.

I hope you get sniped trying to place it, traitor

This thread is a response from a guy who posted this picture from another thread

Crusades are and have always been Jewish inventions to restore Jews into Israel and to murder any who oppose them.

Reminder to op, that your wife was probably getting blacked or browned when you were stationed abroad fighting kike wars.

The one on the right is cute. Did you smash?

I dont think OP would be dumb enough to put a picture of himself up....at least I think not.

Why are all CROWS gunners obese?

Enlisting into the CAF soon hoping to get my crusade on.

>tricking them into pork
>not rapping them
Do you even know how to prankz OP?

americas psychos vs middle easts psychos

what a clueless retard you are