Styxhexenhammer666 sold out to a JEW named Elliott Blatt

Styx sold out at around 40k subs, right before the end of the election. That's why his channel blew up. His only job is to keep people like us away from the real (((issues))). I am banned from Styx's channel because of the information I have about him. Do not listen to Styx on mainstream topics. He is an occultist, so he clearly knows about Jewish influence. Just look at him, he is probably ethnically Jewish himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1IVjnRuXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do what I want

I dont listen to him or know anything about him but what sort of occutlism does he secretly do and is this tied to shadowy groups working towards a nwo?

It's not a secret. Half of his videos are on the occult. What he does in privt I have no idea. Most of the globalists like the Rothschild's are occultists. They know something tht we don't apparently.

What do you have on him

this is what he used to look like lol

Styx is working with the trump white house to take down the nwo.

GTFO shill.

Confirmed Khazarian and yes, hes either an idiot or a shill. Iv explained why pretty extensively on other threads

Also comment on this its an important discussion and its not being discussed

We'll he's no idiot . . . and he looks just like these Khazarian fucks like Rothschild and Soros

That is good info, by the way. Do you have more?

Let not forget styx also denied pizza gate and has been silent on it since. That's how I spot shills. Alex Jones and PJW also denie pizza gate.

He isn't working with Trump. But if he was that doesn't change anything because Trump is a sell out also

bump for interest

occultism has a lot of its roots in hypnotism, subversion, and mentalism, which is why the zionists / globalists are occultists. That, or they know something about this world we dont.

This reminds me of the enoch thing.
it's really hard to bash someone that has done so much for awakening normans when you yourself have done nothing but shitpost on pol for the past 3 years.
I suppose some of you are pretty good at influencing your personal social circles but you probably can't compare to what they've accomplished.
go fuck yourselves shills

why would anyone even trust a man with long hair in the first place?

Just because a Youtuber doesn't make every video about (((them))) doesn't mean theyre complicit, they just want to access a wider audience and be considered more legit in the mainstream. As soon as you name the jew 80% of your normie following will drop like flies. You need stepping stones through the progression of red-pill media. Styx is one of those steps, a veryimportant one at that.

Nice try.

Imagine my shock.

I don't really care. I don't listen to the guy because I don't like his jerkoff face, I don't like his jerkoff whiney voice and I don't like his jerkoff name Tarl Warwick wtf is that?

Oh look, another CTR shill using divide et impera

Try not being so obvious next time.

Styx is a numale faggot who rambles on about all the problems with society when his very character and existence is part of the problem itself.

A tldr for anyone who gives a damn.

>Styx gets popular because accurate and not a globalist fuck
>Gets shilled by CTR and shareblue like everyone else in same category does
>Shills magically never attack any leftist or any useful idiot LARPnazis like Brother Nat
>Youtube announces stricter new rules
>Shills pour onto his channel to constantly rant about how he doesn't talk about jews enough
>"Total coincidence, we're totally not trying to get you to get your channel banned"
>Shills too stupid to realize he won't take the bait
>Eventually stop and will switch tactics for the fifth time

Also, saged and reported for e-celeb nonsense.

>They know something tht we don't apparently.
Nah, they just worship satan for worthless temporary material items. They will endure eternal suffering for it though.

I've this problem with Sup Forums
I really appreciate the redpills it gave me, but the obsession to make everything about jews is really tiresome.
Sometimes the answer is more simple than a giant Jew conspiracy, but many of you guys just can't let it go for a second.

Prove it, goy.

Gonna need some tasty sauce, OP. He is a civic nationalist cuck, but I still like his videos and his analysis is right probably 80% of the time.

>Styx sold out

He lives with his fucking parents in a tiny house.

Why would anybody listen to a scrawny dweeb like him anyway?

How old are you people?

Among the first ones to recognize and acknowledge Meme Magic. That's literally why.

The Gods have been merciful to him thanks to that.

styx is a total poseur leeching the intellectual
property off of the good folks from the 18th century.
he is the satanist who believes that catnip is a psychedelic. even his cats hate styx.

Can you give me some insight into how wierdos like you get obsessed with internet celebrities and trying to take them down? Did you form some sort of unnatural attachment with him, and then when you were scorned seeked revenge? Are you mentally well?

Nice try.

>everyone that isn't autistic like me about jews is jewish controlled

You guys really need to take a step back and see how manic you are.

>"i have proofs"
>no proofs

Oy vey, this guy gets it. Jews are goyims best friends. We love goyims so much we want them to have eternal sleep. Anyone else feel sleepy too ? We should go to sleep.

matured since then tbqh

This.

I don't even really care for Styx, but this is just getting blatant.

>he's no idiot

citation needed

>when the cognitive dissonance hits

>Just look at him
Shoo Shoo Shill

Styxers aren't as dumb as you. Also where is the supposed "information". Please tell me its picture of his massive 10.2, a faggot like you should have it easily.

Bill Whittle is as Zionist as they come. He admits it himself: youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

>i have proof
>doesnt provide proof
saged faggot

Dude is redpilled, I swear. Just a few weeks ago he made a not particularly subtle reference to ((())) but he's made 6 million vids since so no way am I gonna find it right now. I've noticed heavy implications ever since too.

For fuck's sake THIS. There's no middle ground. Either A) "There are lots of Jews in Hollywood" "SHUT UP ANTISEMITE" or B) You are all actually Jews conceived by my brain which was manufactured by Jews, who I am helping to destroy but can only accomplish because they're pulling my strings for their own gain.

quick, prove you're not a shill or nu/pol/ redditor, by naming every person pictured in

I've never watched this guys videos. Don't get me wrong, but i can't listen somebody who looks like a fracassed man.

Of course he is redpilled dipshit, he's on Sup Forums literally all day. He's probably in this thread now or somewhere online looking up agriculture strategy. He knows about Jewish influence and all the other stupid shit Sup Forums preaches but he doesn't go blackpill mode because it will cost him YouTube Bux. He's making a steady income with his books and YouTube at the moment, why fuck it up by revealing his insane power level?

Shill and wrong about the occult. Saged

Well, golly mister, no need to be rude. If he's actually raking in Youtube bucks (not Putrayon as he says), there *is* something fishy.

Have to wonder how many of his fans WOULD jump ship since there are obvious Sup Forumstards everywhere in the comments.

He calls podesta a pedophile. Pizza gate is fake and gay and distracts people from the real Jew Hollywood pedo ring.

He doesn't generate ad revenue, I meant his Patreon.

This

nice try shariablue nigger

Watch the video, though. It's from his own mouth. He loves the Lollercaust, too.

thats not bill whittle, idiot

Do you know what PJTV is?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1IVjnRuXk
He's a neo-con.

Occult simply means hidden/obscured information/knowledge. It doesn't mean the info/knowledge is EVIL.

Take for example Astrology - it's just a system of understanding human psychology and archetypes - what you do with that understanding is up to you. Will you use it to fuck people over, or help people? Astrology isn't inherently good or evil. Saying it's evil is like saying mathematics or telescopes are evil.

The reason "occult" things gets called evil, has it's root in the ancient Christian Church doctrine of keeping people ignorant. If you seek knowledge outside of what the Church provides to you, then you're a witch, etc... Don't be a stupid faggot.

clockwise from the top
>Benjamin "Nobody is going to take you seriously" of Cuckad
>Water Filther merchant
>Gayvin "Jews Rock" McGuinness
>Jared "gas the kikes" Taylor
>Colin "Coke'n'Cigs" Robertson
>It's a secret, he'll never tell
>BASED Bill "Good Goy" Whittle
>Ann "dried up pussy" Coulter
>Spokesfrog Sortingman
>P.E.P.E
>Tarl "Civic Nationalism in a 97% white state" Hexenhammer
>Stefan "defoo the jew" Molymeme
>Mark Dice
>pew "death to jews" diepie
>RamZ "nationalism for all peoples" Saul
>Coalburnin' Jew Thot
>Der Mainsteam Meteor Man
>Dickie "homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity" Spencer

nice

Ben "6 Million More" Garrison

Styx is complete trash. Ryan Dawson should redpilled him on JFK, 9/11 and Israel

Also what ever happen to that Radio Broadcast he promise ? (Styx)

>I am banned from Styx's channel because of the information I have about him.

You overplayed your fag hand here. This suggests it's difficult to create a side YT account.

More importantly, your mother failed and father abandoned a complete fucking faggot known as (you)

Also have a bump OP

You faggots must be desperate if you're attacking someone with only 100k subs.