Why havent you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world...

Why havent you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Most Muslim converts are young western women. Find God, and you WILL get a traditional Muslim wife. Islam will restore morality to the west, be part of the solution, not the problem.

Say it with me:

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

kys

Because ultimately youre all just crypto genital mutilatimg kikes.
Sorry to break it to you.

Nope, suicide is a sin.

Well, I'm female so I wouldnt know about circumcision. I'm sorry you are bitter that your parents chose God over worldly pleasure when you were born.

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

I'm actually in the process of doing so. Christianity is decaying and I refuse to live a nihilistic existence and follow the patterns of Western degeneracy. I have taken the Islam redpill and plan to convert soon

I don't want to fuck goats

Why does Israel support Islamist rebels?

Christianity is better

Nice, I would start reading up on Salat and finding a decent masjid, were I you.

>because there is no "god" whatsoever, just a concept made for people to accept death

Hahahaha i still have my foreskin you dumb kike bitch.

Well, beastiality is illegal in most nations, Muslim or otherwise.

They support whoever destabilizes their enemies. The unholy Saudi-Israeli alliance is the root of most of MENA's issues.

Christianity is corrupted.

Catholicism is dying post V2, infiltrated by jews.

Christian Zionism is cancer.

Christianity failed to uphold morality in the West.

How is it better?

OP's pic of girl is very cute. I've noticed that Middle Eastern women either look like a sack of shit or they look fucking terrific.

female muslim?

salam sister, do you have contact? discord or something?
im a convert to islam

Ever heard of Pascal's wager?

Well, Islam does not require that you cut it, it is just recommended that infants are circumcized.

KYS, and not with a bomb you dirty sand nigger.

I'm converting to Mormonism. It's the same thing but white

Yeah I'm thinking about attending the mosque my friend goes to. Any tips on etiquette there and what not? What do you do when you congregate basically? Are you Shia or Sunni? Most the people I know are Shia

I do use discord, but I would prefer not to hand that out over Sup Forums.

Regardless, I am glad you found Islam. I am a born Muslim myself, but I wish I could have had the amazing experience of seeking salvation and finding Islam.

Depends on where you are. Most Levantine women are god tier. Bedouins are usually ugly

Be Orthodox then you mongoloid. If you want to live in a shithole devoid of Western progress go live in a mudhut in Africa.

Thank you ;)

Suicide is a sin.

It's not at all the same, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Just watch what others are doing and ask your friend what you should be aware of. I was born into an explicitly Sunni household, but I consider myself just Muslim. The Sunni-Shia divide needs to be mended.

i also use discord, perhaps you could email me your discord on my throwaway email?

[email protected]

What is your opinion of strictly enforced Sharia? What do you think of stoning and cutting off hands, etc.? What do you think of women being required to cover themselves head to toe?

If I get proof that a God does in fact exist, then I will believe and do everything in their name. But as it stands, we're going off of ancient texts that have been edited an innumerable amount of times throughout history and natural events that science can explain.

I'm half Palestinian. I know I'm pretty decent looking, but of course that is for my husband only.

Christianity is the majority religion of Africa. Islam is the majority religion of Qatar, the richest nation on earth.