MGTOW

>50+% divorce rate in the West, 70-80% initiated by women
>Women catching so many STDs that in Canada the government had to mandate the HPV vaccine
>Men live their lives in determinant to the females happiness, not the other way around in 90%+ of marriages

Robert Briffault determined over a hundred years ago that man arouse from Matriarchy, that incestous Egypt/Rome and other tribal civilizations which ascended the Patriarchal mode, men even at the highest of stations suffered the worsest indignities to women. The ancients hated women, acadamia up until the 1900s blue pill censoring hated women, example British Romanticism, and the entire allegory of the Oddessey, a reworked, rewritten text to describe the wickeness of women. A rework because the women in that ancient text are many very powerful. Even more shocking was that the Spartans were the last Greek civilization to rise out of the Matriarchal hell, most Spartans were known as the "fatherless" because most never even knew their own, rather the woman got to hold onto them until they were taken in for training.

The power of vagina is understated, the weakness of men is understated. Trad cons and the race savers try to lure men into what is obviously a very retrograded prospect. Women are value negative, both in value generated and value added. In order to man handle them one has to master the red pill PUA or suffer horribly. For most men it seems the only value added is simply sexual release.

>Men are literally slaves for sexual release
>entire outlooks are generated for the purpose off
>trad con institutions are slavery for weak willed men

Share your stories/information

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mgtow is the only rational choice for the modern male. Marriage is a scam legally and financially. Not to mention the state of women(if you can call them that) these days

But I have assburgers can I join MGTOW if I had no chance in the first place? Whats the solution offered here?

Pic related its my fetish now

There are good women out there. You cannot deny that. But you have to deserve them. And be able to even recognize them in the first place.

Rejecting the idea altogether just reeks of emotional issues and coping mechanisms though.

>can I join MGTOW if I had no chance in the first place?
You wouldn't be the only one, but that's not even good company.
Come home, white man:

No, there aren't you faggot cuck. Keep your inexperienced mouth shut. Even billionaires are getting divorce raped these days moron.

I'm only half white, I'm a quarter Irish, and a quarter Italian. I'm subhuman mongrel filth.

You don't know any good woman? Not even one? You don't know any guy with a great wife/gf, or any woman at all you thought was great (whether she be interested in you or not). Zero? What the fuck is wrong with you? That's something very, very wrong with you right there. If you think ALL women are bad, the problem is definitively you.
>Even billionaires are getting divorce raped these days
Yeah because having lots of money is the primary factor in making personal relationships work. They should have had enough to buy a woman's love and faithfulness right. Why doesn't it work? Do you have to be a trillionaire these days for it to work out? Sheesh.
These people often have the worst personalities even if they're good at making money.
There's always something very off with you MGTOW types.
Yeah they don't care buddy.

youre fine my man

is that traps

Risking half your wealth and livelihood on a females fickle mind is insane. Even if they're perfect, they can just wake up one day and decide they don't love you

Homosex master race

Only option for man is transcendence.
MGTOW is merely escapism.

Anyone else here a young dude in their early 20s who saw their dad get fucking destroyed in divorce, then come on online forums and look at how bad other men get fucked and laws that allow it and now you have 0 motivation to marry and your life feels somewhat meaningless

Yea

>they can just wake up one day and decide they don't love you
That's not how humans work. That doesn't "just" happen. Marriages degenerate over time. If you can't see it coming, then you fucked up big time. You're supposed to have a real emotional connection between each others. MGTOWs don't seem to be able to manage that. AUTISM. Many such cases!

>hurr Durr it's always men's faults
>just gotta be super alpha
LOL the most alpha men of society still get divorce raped, get a real argument.

The most Alpha guy I knew got a sexy babe pregnant. He still gets tons of girls, but he is paying child support for his baby mama who is fucking some other dude.

That is exactly how love works.
From the first sex on, you got 3-4 years of love, after that the female body biologically wants a new mate.
That alone would normaly not make a woman quitt, but nowadays the feeling of love is sooo overrated and so when the woman suddenly no longer loves you the way she is used to, and is still in early 20s, she'll dump you, and find a new guy.
The argument i have heard most often is: I dont want to now decide who to fuck for the rest of my live. First i want to have fun, and love. I ha

That is exactly how love works.
From the first sex on, you got 3-4 years of love, after that the female body biologically wants a new mate.
That alone would normaly not make a woman quitt, but nowadays the feeling of love is sooo overrated and so when the woman suddenly no longer loves you the way she is used to, and is still in early 20s, she'll dump you, and find a new guy.
The argument i have heard most often is: I dont want to now decide who to fuck for the rest of my live. First i want to have fun, and love. I have heard this so many times and seen many man destroyed.

MGTOW makes sense when you're autistic or don't have the ability to discern whether a woman would make a good mate.

MGTOW is not an option if you care about heritage, ancestry, or the future. Basically you're just a egoist nihilist.

>ignoring the fact that most women are comelette whores that would make terrible wives/mothers
>ignoring the role of the state, that will support any irrational decision she makes
Good luck, if making terrible financial/legal decisions makes you "less autistic" go ahead. I always wonder what the argument where "just find a nice girl" comes from. Even if you believe there's unicorn girls that are rare, there would not be enough to go around. You are still advocating for most men to go mgtow

>autism, the post
do whatever you want dude i'm not going to stop you

>no argument
Yikez

>it's always men's faults
No, but you guys put all of the blame on women. You seem completely unable to criticize yourself and figure out your own flaws. That's just as ridiculous.
>just gotta be super alpha
You take this alpha/beta crap seriously? There's good insight and inspiration to get from it, but overall the thing is pretty ridiculous. If you're not a coward, a pushover or a phoney, and resonably masculine and you know that you have to take charge, you're alpha enough. You don't have to be the most alpha just for the sake of it.
There's something to be said about being "socially alpha", but that doesn't even matter all that much as long as you got the basics covered. And most women love nice guys, they just don't like pretenders and inauthenticity and being bored. Being nice isn't enough by itself DUH. Although it's pretty much the only reason I've ever had gfs desu.
Anyway, as long as you're not ridiculously beta, not being alpha enough isn't what makes marriages fail.
>just not gotta be autistic

I like woman, you just have to think straight instead of thinking with you benis. Sex should't be always seen as pleasure. Men are the enablers of woman to become whores. Make yourself a example, good clothing, personality, have something to strive for.

Halfway redpilled. Women have incredibly powerful driving force throughout history, see modern matriarchal societies like ashkenazi.
However, your conclusion is wrong. You should wonder why the family unit is being targeted and breaking down so rapidly.
There is nothing new under the sun, study the ancients.

i'm not here to convince anyone, i'm sure you're more than capable of arguing both sides

this is how we end up with middle east kind of treatment of women. looks like thats the way to go. :(

>Even if you believe there's unicorn girls that are rare, there would not be enough to go around. You are still advocating for most men to go mgtow
Not really. It's true that there aren't enough for everyone. And if you can't find one, you should NOT get married. But that doesn't mean to be MGTOW. It just means not getting married if you don't find someone right. MGTOWs don't want to get married no matter what, which is not rational.

Not really. Just marry a southeast Asian girl if you're ok with race mixing. Most are quite traditional and don't believe in divorce and have spent their life growing up in a society that treats them like shit, so they're well conditioned to be with and appreciate a man that doesn't.

If you're a sexual person I'd recommend Filipina, otherwise Indonesian.

MGTOW is like /r/atheism
If you weren't so thirsty in the first place you wouldn't be in this situation. Transcending thirst should be your number one priority. When you're self actualized you don't even see women, even when they see you.

You're doing what a lot of people do you're confusing mgtow for incel. Many "mgtow" probably are incel, and are blowjob away from marriage. But, marriage is still a scam. Considering the 60% divorce, with 90% initiated by women, saying you have to be "relatively alpha" is a little absurd. The argument is that the juice simply isn't worth the squeeze.

You are the same as mgtow except Mgtows don't believe there are perfect women. They also believe women can change their minds, even if they seem perfect.

>They also believe women can change their minds, even if they seem perfect
those are completely rational beliefs

that doesn't go for the rest of the MGTOW mantra

women are not the problem the system is the problem. women are just adapting to this environment we are allowing them to have. women are incentivized to divorce so they can live like kings and queens. Women get the house,the kids,alimony and child support in a divorce. Men had no problem dating women before because of mutual benefit but 50 years of feminist has removed the responsibilities away from women and removed the benefits men used to have.

What do you think the "mantra" is?

Stupid roastie.

>saying you have to be "relatively alpha" is a little absurd
That's not what I said. Being "relatively alpha" is trivial (even though there are people somehow failing at this), but it's not enough. Don't be autistic, don't be an immature dumb ass, have your shit in order and find someone right and you have to connect and care about each others. People fail at this all the time but you don't have to.

It's possible that most people should not get married anymore. Because of what society has turned most people into and how it actively encourages divorces. Fewer and fewer people are right for it.

But that doesn't justify the unconditional attitude of MGTOWs and how they generalize all women and how they seem to believe that they have no control over the outcomes.

You guys just look at the odds and then look for simple rules and guideline you'd have to follow to guarantee success. You wonder if being alpha or red pilled makes it safe. That's literally autistic thinking. It takes emotional intelligence to make relationships work and you do have control over the outcome. It's not random, it's your own fucking life and that of the person who should matter the most to you.

why don't you try to "ALPHA" your way in to the biased court system and try to explain to the judge how you never raped her after a false rape accusation or try to win custody of your children in court. forget about emotional connection that will be out the door after she becomes your enemy during a divorce court battle.

Marriage is Russian Roulette. Even in the most perfect circumstances you can get divorce raped. It's unavoidable

ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/120400691ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

>Mgtows don't believe there are perfect women
There are no perfect women. Nobody's perfect. You're not perfect. What would a perfect woman be? Imagining someone as perfect is dehumanizing them. Real human beings are flawed individuals. We're all a bit messy inside. That's partly what makes us need each others. Two people could be sort of perfect for each others in a way though. Possibly due to their flaws, not because they're so perfect.

>worsest

holy shit

Indonesian girl nowadays behave like western woman too. The upsides are since it's islamic majority here, beating up your woman using pimp hands on them are actually super effective with little to no downsides.

Just pay the neighbours with some coffee or snacks to shut them up.

>when you make an absolutely abhor-
oh wait what you said makes sense good job leaf

do you guys have a welfare state then? women don't have to act nice to men when they can get money from men with the use of the government.

when I say "perfect woman" im talking about one thats simply enjoyable to be around, relatively attractive,not a slut, and wont screw you over in divorce

In their defense...although a very large percentage of MGTOW are r9k autismo elliot rodger worshippers who have never even touched a woman's hands (except their mothers maybe) and will never get laid no matter what, there are still some fucked up cases in the west, like

What i hate are the r9k fags leeching into pol and mgtow, with virgin auras so powerful that i can feel them from here, pretending that they know anything about women or that they ever had a chance of getting any. These fucks will always make your movement look pitiful

>your wife divorces you takes your son and turns him into a daughter who hates your guts
>she takes everything you own and the government can destroy
>if you have a daughter she'll trick you into destroying yourself

HOW ARE YOU NOT MGTOW?

>muh white genocide
trump was suppose to be the hero who saved america but his own daughter is ruining it and turned him into a puppet. not only does your own daughter and wife ruin you other people's wives and daughters ruin the country. all natsoc and nationalist got cucked by ivanka

We got welfare, but it can't keep up with rising prices and inflation, so in the end women here still dependent a lot on men except those career city women but that's a given.

Also majority of men here are muslim and they behave like those so called refugees in europe.
Men here not shy on raping and beating women.

tell me why I should care about normies getting rekt by the alimony jew

>i'm such a macho alpha guy. let me pretend like i'm the most alpha guy around
meanwhile in reality the guy we just elected to be the president was cucked by his daughter into ruining the most important promise he made. but you two retard faggots are so alpha that you're even more incredible than trump.

/r9k/, autism, and virginity have nothing to do with but you're a bluepilled faggot who is still brainwashed by feminism so i don't blame you

>enjoyable to be around
That's partly up to you. People don't just "have" this attribute. Not beyond acting like it when socially appropriate, etc. There's some interactivity there you know. You both have to enjoy each others.
>relatively attractive
The gf I definitively miss the most was fat. I was too dumb to realize how great she was back then though. And didn't understand some of what she was saying. Heh. I was too busy and preoccupied too.
I've had shitty relationships with more attractive girls and it's not worth it. I'd rather jerk off. I have zero patience for the BS many women seem to put men through and I don't regret that.
If you don't think that personality matters the most this is a bad start.
>not a slut
Some sluts are great. More faithful and emotionally mature than some stuck up cunts. It doesn't mean much by itself. I don't regret a FWB relationship I've had even though it sucks that it would never lead to anything. inb4 degenerate.
Most sluts emotionally wreck themselves and they can't be with a single guy for long though. Or they don't even value relationships much.
It's not that hard to tell though as long as you don't think with your dick.
>and wont screw you over in divorce
Also partly up to you.

Alright fuck this autism. Bannon was supposed to save the west and now he unleashed Breitbart on Trump. IT'S ALL FALLING APART REEEEEEEEEE. I'm so sleepy but I cannot sleep.

>fatties are OK
>sluts are great
>no fault divorce is your fault

>I know people who seem happy with their spouse in public therefore they're good women
m8...

>Rejecting the idea altogether just reeks of emotional issues and coping mechanisms though.

duh...why even engage with women if they offer me nothing but feel i have to deserve them..thats an amotional hellhole where anyone would need to have coping mechanisms to avoid.

Women even hate each other more than men. fuck you I thought mtgow was stupid but comments like this make me give it a second thought.

>fatties are OK
LOW TEST faggot detected. Start lifting now.
There's a yuge problem with so many women being way, wayyy too fat though. It's an epidemic.
But if you don't think that pic related is literally built for sex then I don't know what to tell you. You might be gay.
>sluts are great
Some are. Most aren't. It's not as much of a problem as Sup Forums makes it out to be. Women could fuck a different guy pretty much every day (or every week if they work) but most women choose not to. They value relationships and they don't like to build up failed ones. It's painful for them too. Most are trying to make it work. Some girls will have causal sex from time to time pretty much just to be nice kek.

You're right.
Things aren't really as nice as most people make it appear.
But you can take that into consideration, it's not that hard to tell. It's not like the cynicism on this board isn't already extreme.

>why even engage with women if they offer me nothing
Don't. 100% don't if that's the case. That's the way to misery.
But you're completely generalizing there and putting all the agency on them. It's not all women who offer nothing, and they don't necessarily have anything to offer to everyone, and it depends on your own personality and behavior too.
>but feel i have to deserve them
You do. It's a competition. It doesn't mean that it's all soulless and that they can never care about you. But you do have to charm them and they have a lot of options.
The dating dynamics have amplified a lot of problems though. Women absolutely are worst than they were before, generally. Most don't treat men well at all. Much worst than the other way around.
>thats an amotional hellhole where anyone would need to have coping mechanisms to avoid.
The rational is still bogus. That's not a good coping mechanism.
"I have trouble with women.", "Relationships are difficult for me.", "The women I like aren't interested in me."
There. Wasn't that hard to be honest. No need for childish sour grapes attitude.
>Women even hate each other more than men
Yup. That's why they need men.
>fuck you I thought mtgow was stupid but comments like this make me give it a second thought.
Find a different way to cope.

It really depends on what country you're in and how they treat bankrupt people and how the court system is paid for:

>You may be paying for the court wasting its time on divorce and alimony cases which last for months or years (they pay their lawyers, we pay for all the court staff)
>Every man alimony raped is one less man with disposable income boosting the economy (women will spend it on pointless shit and skew the statistics used to judge what is profitable and what our corporations will focus on producing)
>One more white man destroyed, possibly with white children that will be turned into beta misfits or good goys now the Jews and their female puppets have 100% control over the child
>You could have prevented it if they were forewarned

>falling for muh high test meme
I've been lifting for the past 15 years. That picture is disgusting. Her skin is pimply and she looks greasy - these are directly related to her fatness. You can keep the sows; I'll stick with cardio bunnies and slender women. Enjoy your inevitable STDs from fucking fat sluts.

Alright, good for you.
You still sound pretty low test desu. Must be hard to make up for naturally low test levels I guess.
>Enjoy your inevitable STDs from fucking fat sluts.
She wasn't fat. It's not like I fuck sluts left and right. kek it's not like they want to fuck me. It's not like I'm out there chasing easy puss. Just want nice gf I actually like and that makes sex better incidentally.

>She wasn't fat
>The gf I definitively miss the most was fat
Which is it?

Nice ad hom with the low test stuff. You posted a pic of the type of woman you think "is literally built for sex" for everyone to see so they all know how shit your taste is. Post her in a high test thread on /fit/ and see how that porker will be received.

Yes go ! Don't reproduce and don't create a family, it's too hard and risky ! Just play video games and buy shit you don't need until the end of your life.

You have better odds playing russian roulette

>Which is it?
My fat gf wasn't the slut.
>Nice ad hom with the low test stuff.
I'm not judging.
>You posted a pic of the type of woman you think "is literally built for sex"
She literally is. WTH man? That's all comfy padding. Feels good when they can actually exert some weight over you and you can slap them pretty much anywhere.

Shitposting aside, I don't look so good. I'm short, have bad complexion and I'm a nerd, I wear glasses. Yeah most women don't like me, but it doesn't matter, I stay in my league. For the most part. It works out better this way. Most women are insufferable when they're too out of your league. I guess it doesn't help that I've been spending so much time hanging out with neoreactionaries and crusader and lazi LARPers online.

Also, if I can get laid, anyone can. WTF is wrong with you virgins? Don't be MGTOW just because of that kek.

>MGTOW = celibacy

Idiot

It is for a lot of them. They've been growing their movement with bitter incels who are using this as a coping mechanism.

MGTOW is literally just not getting married
How does not getting married equate to never having sex

It doesn't.
But MGTOW is an organized boycott of sorts, and they are growing their movement with incels, who then turn very misogynistic but mostly have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

>who then turn very misogynistic but mostly have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

Elaborate on this

No.
Have another HIGH TEST girl instead.

This, also remember to get a vasectomy!

Most of our women are cancer, it's either 2D or bust

sauce?

The real high test redpill is being so horny that you're attracted to tight teen cardio bunnies and fatties like

thats not high test
high test is horny yes
but doesnt fuck fatties unless he has to
and he doesnt have to because he is high test

stop being a thirsty cunt

What the canuck means I guess is that if you have any actual experience with women, you know that they're mostly kind and gentle creatures, and they enjoy pleasing their men in a relationship
Keywords being man and relationship. Believe it or not they're mostly monogamous creatures, and they respect confident masculinity a lot. Incels don't know shit about this and in turn just base their knowledge of women according to internet memes. Hence the bitterness and hostility

>High test woman

Shlomo, those woman are lazy pigs and they do not deserve male attention. Value of woman these days is inflated. Just imagine a male with the same body type, he would be rejected by every single on of them hoes.

Nice try tho