How do we get the redditors off our board?

How do we get the redditors off our board?

By doing nothing but continuing to make old/pol/ posts. Nu/pol/ redditors were already getting bored and leaving, now the ones still here are getting BTFO left and right by oldfags.

This. Pissing in an ocean of piss etc.

Keep on keeping on, they'll get bored eventually and go somewhere else for their newstertainment.

It'll be a while before they realize they elected another globalist kike, at least he is a masterful shitposter. Life goes on.

stop replying to shit threads - except to spam them with something to deter newfags from posting

more importantly: get non-compromised mods

just downvote their posts

you have to go back

we don't
they are here forever
soon, they will overdose redpills, become one of us and spread the word of Kek and rationality all over their lifes

Reinstate /mlpol/

But CNN is pro Trump now.

this

I browse reddit but I've also been here since last year. This is yet another divide and conquer technique shariablue and leftypol have been using for a week now. It needs to stop so we can get back to normal.

Fucking shill

>normal
This IS normal when it is NOT election times

you have to go back

The nonstop bitching about Reddit on here is the most annoying shit.
>DURRR U HAEV 2 GO BACK
These types of posts are such cancer. Just shut the fuck up already.

Plebbit is allergic to racism. We need to go full Nazi and advocate genocide unironically lest we want to overrun with plebbitors spamming "based black men".

I've been here since the beginning of the elections and I won't leave until you stop shilling.

>I've been here since the beginning of the elections and I won't leave until you stop shilling.
fucking faggot you really need to leave

the last caption should be him saying 'shills!'

>throughout the entire election paint himself as an non-interventionist and say that hillary will bring this country to another wasteful war
>bomb another country and is acting like we need to go to war
i want to see what trump does next but i dont support us going militarily into syria but i support the airbase missile launch.

you are what we call a newfag. Let me teach you something.

Sup Forums has never liked reddit

>I browse reddit but I've also been here since last year.
this means you're a product of the /r/T_D redditfags

You know the reason why reddit lost in the end is they cannot meme, they can only post stale memes that we ourselves created. All they can do is shill accusations and discord false flagging, they seriously thought they could somehow silence us. In the end they only made themselves obvious and destroyed their chance to argue their (false) points.

It's pretty fucking pathetic if you think about it.

Oh that's HILARIOUS! You even use these terms.

nice attempt at fitting in faggot, whether you know it or not this board isn't the same as it was before the election

You have to go back.

No but seriously pol is just cancer anytime an alt lite fag gets btfo'ed they just shout HURR REDDIT HURR CTR HURR SHAREBLUE fucking retards I swear.

what if we had some sort of... 3 task list... or... 3 item job... no that's not quite it either...

Like I said all they have are false flags, they never present actual arguments.

When they do, it gets 4 dimensional

MLP made them go away.
i dont know why, nor how.
but those autistic pony fucks somehow made concentrated physical forms of autism go away...
the exact science is beyond me truly...

Post gore and other morbid/overly autistic shit. Normies can't handle that shit.

you dont

Nice try shill, straight out of the playbook (picture related)

>I've been here since the beginning of the elections
eternal newfag
You don't know what it was like before then. People are calling out Trump because specifically what he said about attacking Syria he has gone and done it. That's why people are pissed and criticizing him over this. But if you can't stand criticism about your god than fuck off. Trump is a stepping stone in the large direction, a big one, but what he has shown so far is that the stepping stone is breaking apart.
Also fuck the kikes, if you hate those fucking jews you're okay.

holy kek

>bomb another country and is acting like we need to go to war
What are the signs that he wants to go to war?

I don't understand why people hate on Jews. I even had a real Jew friend. We even joked about him borrowing money from people. I doubt the conspiracy theories could be true seeing there is no evidence and mere speculation.

ask him if there's even a chance the holocaust numbers could be inflated, and watch his eyes as you ask

Bring back /mlpol/

Honestly the Assad support turns those fuckers away. Reddit supports Trump no matter what. Any criticism of them and they get pissed. Criticizing Trump is great

How about you lurk for another year before you even think about posting again. Reddit upvote system maximizes mediocrity, making it worthless. Go read some old books so when you finally do post it will have some substance behind it.

The Latter Day Pamphlets, by Thomas Carlyle.
The Bow of Ulysses, by James Anthony Froude.
Popular Government, by Henry Sumner Maine.
On Power, by Bertrand de Jouvenel.
Liberty or Equality, by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn.
Democracy, the God that Failed, by Hans-Hermann Hoppe.
The Use of Knowledge in Society, by Friedrich Hayek.
The Integration of Theory and Practice, by Eric Heubeck.

We're reaching levels of baitposting that have never been reached before

by bombing another country and saying "that crossed a lot of lines", i could be wrong but it sounds like hes look for reasons to go to war