I live in a small town 60 miles (96.5km) from the big city of Charlotte...

I live in a small town 60 miles (96.5km) from the big city of Charlotte, North Carolina (it's the 16th largest city in the U.S.). If Charlotte gets nuked, will I be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=dih1KSHDcT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably initially.

Who's to say after all the bombing is over with though.

Probably not.

You have more chance surviving by kys now

No because Russian guidance systems have a huge margin for error thats why 10 nukes to 1 missle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders

no you will die from the fucking fall out. you know a nuke causes a massive rain storm and the rain is radioactive. if ww3 breaks out just fucking kill your self.

unless you want to suffer horribly or if you have a fall out shelter and you stay in cryo for like 1000 years.

OR you become immune to radiation. shit who know you might just turn into a mutant and live for a few 100 years.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

no, you'll still live in North Carolina

You won't if you live within 5 miles of Fort Bragg or Seymour Johnson AFB. Those will definitely be primary targets in an all-out nuclear offensive. If that's not the case, you still need to make sure you're not downwind from other major targets on the East Coast or Midwest because otherwise you're likely to be covered in deadly fallout. You could survive this if you have a radiation proof fallout shelter to stay in for 2 weeks after the attack.

mutation aint that bad r-right.

You in Rock Hill?

Watch this and find out:
youtube.com/watch?v=dih1KSHDcT4

I think if you're anywhere east of the apalachians you're pretty much fucked. somewhere I read that your best chance of survival if you know there's a nuke coming is to get on a ship and go as far out to sea as you can and stay there for a month.

In exchange for an extremely long life it doesnt seem to be a bad deal

youll be fucked eventually by people trying to raid your place

Just spend all your money on a nucleair shelter. If you dont have enough borrow it from THE bank or your parents and friends. You are in massive danger . City's like that Will most defenatly get nuked in THE coming week

If not thr bkast..rsdiation mihjt get you

If WW3 starts you're better off just killing yourself

Post-apocalypse would not be fun to live in at all

>he has not compleated stalkeer challenge
KYS desu

No one will be ok

>living in a state that's so whipped by a niggerball organization that you get blackballed into allowing mentally ill crossdressing men use the same bathroom as little girls
Take a bow nu-south