Retards on this thread still believe Assad's attack was a falseflag

Yes goyim, stop supporting trump, also you know what? Trump's air strike was a false flag too!!! How can you be so dumb!!11 I mean we all know we love muh false flags right guize!!

You nu-pol niggers make me sick, and are in the way of solving the jewish question by falling for divide and conquer propaganda. In two months when there's no war and we came out on top remember your faults, and I may forgive you. If not, me and my true bethren will throw you in the chamber with the rest of the subhuman kikes. Think about it. There is so much proof out there our Fuhrer acted on, and he has such a high track record, yet you faggots fucking left at the first sign of doubt just by one simple jewish trick. Nu-pol niggers get the fuck off my board. Us and Trump are in this together now, if Trump loses his support, we lose support for the future of American Fascism and have to start back at square 1. Don't be fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3688501/2_handsome_str8_boys_go_gay_suck_cock_dildo_1st_time_on_cam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based mcveigh

How can you type so much with Jared Kushner's dick in your mouth?

oy vey, brah. turn it off

>Yes goyim, stop supporting trump

wow that fucking tapestry really BTFO my ass

oops, god damn shill. retreat former reply

FUCK GLOBALISM

I know, we need more heroes like him, bombing and killing feds in our current time of need.

>he still believes kike propaganda pushing Kushner

Trump knows Kushner is jewish and is prepared against him. Trump has written on the jewish question before.

>Another nigger is willing to sacrifice the future of american natcap/fascism because he believed the kikes
Yes goyim, throw away the future of american fascism! Trump is a jewish shill goyim!!! vote democrat next election!!!

you suck at reverse psychology

>oops, god damn shill. retreat former reply
You are betraying what Mcveigh fought for

>he actually believes a piece of literature a female wrote
God damn nu-pol is fucking retarded, im gonna move to 8ch after this

proofs faggot
How do we know Trump isn't jewing us all right now?

why did you make a new thread for your retarded post? You'd blend in better if you actually used those terms well. Just saying racist and antisemitic things doesn't work if you don't mean it.

>implying im trying reverse psychology

No, im acknoledging Trump may not be perfect, but he is a tool in the battle for american fascism. If Trump loses support, we start from square one. If he gains support, we can elect a more fascist leader in 2024 and move on from there.

If we split from trump, say good bye to the future for our white children, you filthy subhuman kike

I felt like it was a post decent enough for a new thread, no more, no less, I had to shut down your kike propaganda.

Look up what Trump wanted his financial workers at his company to be. He knows about the concept of the jew's natural state of greed and how to manipulate for his will.

You type like a robot designed to spew out racist text, and it isn't fooling anyone.

self bump to spread the good word

This is coming from a man who saved a "Straight to gay" gif on his computer so he can jack off.

Everyone behold, for this is nu-pol

I'm actually mobileposting, but good try. I'm bored and can't sleep though, so I get to talk to someone who actually might be gay (couldn't bring yourself to type fag, huh?) but is trying their hardest to sound like a Sup Forumslack.

Does it feel weird, typing out kike and nigger? Will you feel excited when you think about this tomorrow, or will you feel dirty using such language? Regardless, you should continue coming to Sup Forums. Stick around long enough and you might be surprised where your thoughts start to lead.

I have had enough of this trump hate pushing bullshit. Trump knows how to play the god damn game, and how to fucking win. All he does is win. Deep state creates a fucking CW false flag, so Trump attacks a empty fucking base after warning them he was goign to do so. It shut the fucking neo cons up, and btfo russian narrative.

If you guys are believing all this anti Trump shit and bailing so fast, you deserve to be gassed.

Have you not seen how everyone is turning on him? Thernovich and those faggots? They got bought off!!!

DONT BUY INTO THE JEW TRICKS!!

TRUMP STILL HAS OUR BACK!!

OH AND THAT THERNOVICH SLUG YOU LOOK TO FOR YOUR FAKE NEW!! HERE HE IS SUCKING A DICK.

xhamster.com/movies/3688501/2_handsome_str8_boys_go_gay_suck_cock_dildo_1st_time_on_cam.html