President Trump is an evil racist homophobic piece of shit and i wish he'd drop dead

>President Trump is an evil racist homophobic piece of shit and i wish he'd drop dead.
>Thunderous applause.
Who even watches this garbage? Why is it still on the air?

current year man is worse. Colbert puts thought into it at the least and seems to have fun with it.
Oliver is propaganda,

No joke, we've gotten to the point now where an anorexic, bare chested satanist on youtube is offering better and more balanced political commentary than people with million dollar studios.

Relax, it'll all be OK on the day of the rope

>Who even watches this garbage?

you apparently

How does this picture make you feel Sup Forums?

Colbert is genuinely intelligent and can be funny when he isn't resorting to tone-deaf repetitions of what every other lefty and their dog is saying about Trump.

his ratings are improving solely because he's giving these people what they want, but the best comedians are iconoclasts who shatter preconceptions - not reaffirm them. there aren't many comedians on the right that are in Colbert's class, but they're the ones who actually make me laugh these days, because literally nobody in the mainstream is speaking up with a view different from the "Trump is bad" orthodoxy - which makes them all too boring to pay attention to.

Happy that im not a brain washed cuck that eagerly eats the shit these shills spout

>watching late night liberal television

Who is the female?

There's another writer strike now bc liberals even fight each other lulz. No more colbert, kimmel, fallon, snl, etc

About 40% of the country agrees with Colbert.

blood pressure rose and started to feel a dull ache in the front of my skull

>tfw canceled subscription to watchingmydaughtergoblack.com

Were gonna make it bros

So many fucking White males.
And the only 2 "Black" guys are barely even Black.

Colbert is a joke

>not Cuckbert
You had one job faggot.

Underrated. Kek.

Also I dunno if this burger followed the election. FYI the majority of voters in your country didn't vote for Pres. Donald Trump so how is ">who even watches this??" Even a real.question??

>FYI the majority of voters in your country didn't vote for Pres. Donald Trump
The majority didn't vote for Hillary either.
Neither of them got over 50%.

Samantha Beenis