building the wall

He still has it you fat nigger

Kill Hillary, on accident, with a fire

having russia backoff or rein in assad
&
not that I don't trust him

Bomb Israel

By not sucking jew cock.

Nah. He's owned by the Jews. Better to accept it and cut all ties at this point. Why embrace illusions.

Building the Wall and destroying NAFTA

He can't. He proved himself to be a turncoat.

Do another 180 on Syria making it a 360 and walk away

i dont care about trump i didnt vote for him and he can do what he wants because he won

I never trusted Trump or any other politician. I just hoped he'd be better than the rest of them, maybe he still will be, but so far he seems like a typical do one thing and say the other type.

Fire all jews in his cabinet and bring some nationalists, for USA

I just want Korean Wars 2.

T H I S
H
I
S

By stepping down from office, he has shown to be way too unpredictable and reckless. Trump needs to get out before he drags America into something awful.

>How can he regain your trust?
He hasn't lost it yet, but he will if he ditches Bannon.

Bomb ISIS

Not invade Syria. Simple as that.

You actually want Mike Pence in office, and to ban abortion and cause a nigger population explosion? Also checked.

yup

Seriously he can't write a tweet saying he knows his supporters are upset at him?

That's all it would take.

He's been keeping his end of the deal since November 8th to the best of his ability. I know that's he's facing resistance and opposition from every imaginable angle, but this statement was one of the pivotal reasons people wanted Trump over Hillary, myself included.

Build wall.
Audit the FED.
Replace the jews in the cabinet.
Introduce an infrastructure rebuilding plan to boost jobs, if there is one thing he knows its construction.

>accept Krim as Russian
>drop Ukrainian guberment
>pay for the killed Syrians
> pay for the damage
>forbid Israelis to raid Syria
>nuke Saudis

we've had 2 decades of war and are in massive poverty, he was voted in to end the jew games

Declare war against Israel or Saudi Arabia

>>implying a politician ever had my trust

A woman has no place in government first of all.

Some things a president has to do. Hillary even campaigned on doing exactly this. What is your point shill?

Pull out of Syria. Let Iran and Russia put Sunnis in the oven. Close German and Italian NATO bases. Leave Estonia. Kick out all the illegal Mexicans and Chinese.

Trust isn't gone, but my confidence in the needed rapid change of direction for USA foreign policy is shaken.
If months go by and Syria is not invaded, I'll be happy enough that the Clinton scenario was avoided.
If not, it's a disaster, but at least the overton window was shifted in a clear and big way. Puppet theorists forget that no puppet master wants discussion he can't control or censor, even less discussion that could have been avoided all together.

>poorfag detected

i just can't believe how deceived we all were. i think even this board was part of this project. he is seriously working for israel. I had a thought today that maybe even this whole MSM being exposed as fake was part of the plan. Like the MSM purposely looked stupid to galvanize populism for trump for an unknown reason. Seems crazy I know, but there is maybe a larger plan. The really intelligent planners know to use gambits like this, a hegelian dialectic. Like how the jewish bankers funded hitler's subjugation of jews. they could see the tides changing against MSM and decided to have a guy against the MSM and be seen as a kind of hero. Maybe related to project blue beam. It's a method of homeostasis. like if the MSM was a market, they were selling. This is highly intelligent stuff. Without a blow-off valve like this, the whole structure could fall down and you lose control. Instead it's like a controlled demolition for them to rebuild

remember when FBI user answered some guy who said maybe there was something sinister with this board? Neither said what, but they said smth about this board being used as part of some plan. Look up the technologies of cybernetics and AI and stuff like that, creating hive minds, and creating cult of personalities. IDK what to think anymore this shit is fucked.

>build wall
Will most likely happen, not this year or next however. Though I've heard plans have already been submitted.
>audit the fed
Probably not going to happen, the Kushner crowd would never allow it
>THE JUDAN
Not happening, too many and too close
>introduce infrastructure plan
Already happening, it will take a few years to see full effects however.

considering he's counselled by the antichrist. How about nothing.

Holocaust

tweeting something funny in the morning

He never lost it. He's got a good brain.

This image is so Jewish it hurts. And by that I mean it's fake and tries to discredit valid criticism of Trump. Nice try, r/the_cuckold.

Clinton was the real controlled opposition.

By doing what he fucking promised

High energy upvote to you fellow centipede xD. Let us get this Hispanic Trump supporter TO THE FRONT PAGE and show the mods who's boss

Shareblue are the most ineffective limp-dick faggots in the world and even if your blatantly falsifiable image indicated they were doing anything, Sup Forums is not going to become a pro-diversity marxist dem-voting hug-box because we want the changes we were promised instead of globalist neokikery.

Already has it, shill.

Give us a real muslim ban & stop trying to sideline Bannon
Also keep us out of Syria, fight ISIS and terrorists not Assad

>implying he lost my trust in the first place.
>literal God Emperor
>Supporters of Kek revealing themselves as Cucks

Quit being faggots.

go back to /r/eddit fag

Apologize to Russia and Assad
Team up with them to wipe out ISIS
Stabilize Syria
Build the wall
Replace Obamacare
Actually keep his campaign promises

Fuck off ShiraBlow

The main problem with Trump supporters is that random jpegs found on Sup Forums are all the evidence they need for *literally anything* so long as it reinforces their views.

You don't need credible sources

Drop a nuke on Israel and send us nudes of Ivanka.

he never had it
doesn't mean it wasn't in my interests to vote for him
still way better than the other option
if the wall gets built he would be my favorite president of my lifetime regardless of wars in shitskin land
as long as muslims are dying and my life is good then i have no problems

By fucking ur mom

Nice damage control, shill.

If he can significantly reduce our 600 billion trade deficit I will be happy.

Has (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))) put to death.

He never had it and never will.

By nuking Washington DC. He'd earn a majority of America's trust.

What trial?

Keep posting doctored images and calling people shills, fag. I'm sure it will work one day!

I never trusted this piece of shit I just came for the memes and hoped he wouldn't be the dumpster fire I expected him to be.

Gas the kikes, give Ivanka to Richard Spencer as a war-bride.

It would be great if he stopped acting in flagrant and unambiguous violation of the constitution, and divested himself from his financial assets so he can't abuse his office to get even richer.

Arrest the pedos

Drain the swamp

He never had the trust of real Americans.

Like I'm gonna trust someone too poor to afford any clothes.

Yeah, no fag. Keep repeating that meme. It was taken from the ShareBlue Discord server. A non-shill would know that.

>falseflagging a falseflag
Most intelligent post in the thread

Fire Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, Dina Powell, and H.R. McMaster.

never lost it

Out a cannon.

>A non-shill would know that.
>Trying this hard
Lel

Poor bastard he has four more years of this.

And for personality he simple cannot stay out of the public eye, he's fucked.

Don't worry, Texas. The country won't last that long.

A discord server?

Well that is unimpeachably credible. Exactly the kind of sources we'd expect from Trump supporters. Good job sir

Execute (((Kushner))) with an AA gun, build a wall + deport all beaners, remove birthright citizenship, make English the official language of government.

Any of the above will do.

He can't. I was redpilled on Trump from day one. His tricks and lies were obvious to anyone with experience in the politics games. The meme war was a neat new spin but still just an obvious twist on old propaganda tactics. Only fools and young children followed this pied piper.

You're a shill! YOU'RE A SHILL!! SHILL SHILL SHILL CTR SHAREBLUE!! SHIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

By keeping a few election promises, like how he was meant to:
- lock her up
- repeal obamacare
- build a wall
- make mexico pay for it
- not start wars
- make America great

None of these have happened. The guy is a retard and a liar.

At the end of the day, the choice was between Trump and Clinton. Prior to things heating up everyone was talking about how it was a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich so deep down everyone knew we weren't going to come out of the election unscathed.

It's was a corrupt incompetent vs a corrupt competent. America made the wrong choice. Both were corrupt but only one had any political sense to keep us out of this war.

deporting all 11 million illegals

Clinton wanted war, though.
All you're saying is that Trump would accidentally get us into a war and Clinton would formally get us into a war.

He can regain my trust by:

>not appointing globalist, pro immigration shills to important positions
>getting Bannon back as the #1 on the White House staff
>fighting hard for the immigration ban (what happened with that?)
>getting to work on the wall right away
>getting to work on tariffs and NAFTA

The right choice was to rise up and eat the government. Then snack on the billionaires for dessert.

Why do neonazis keep using this as an argument? We all know you're not fucking against it. Most of you are 100% in favor of war for oil, you fucking miserable kikes.

Antifa pls

Clinton was a warhawk who wanted wars we could win. Trump is a warhawk who doesn't know the difference.

yeah bullshit, she promised to get us into this war, at least those who didn't support her have the dignity of being lied to

I notice you didn't disagree, you lying fucking shill bastard.

I sure am glad we avoided the same war Trump is getting us into.

>starting a war with Russia by enforcing a no-fly zone over syria that only strengthens ISIS/Israel and pisses off russia

Yeah, that's real winnable

Except, you're lying. This must be some kind of script passed out to trump shills or something. The right has always been the wing of war.
>BUT MUH EMAILS!!
Clinton's a republican.

>he lost it

fuck off back to your discord faggot

They missed one

He needs to resign, as do some of his cabinet members with ties to the military industrial complex.

desu it was a brilliant move. pol and the alt right are just fucking dumb

trump can't baby step you through every fucking tactic

ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

Yes, we will see.