Why are mexicans like this?

Worse than muh heritage burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAFB7BZ7zjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck claims to be 100% indio? if anything its the brayans claiming to be 80% white

The brown ones are the ones with the indian blood. Notice those are the ones who breed shitskin kids (hispanic) who have pride in their chicano culture, brown pride, and commit high crimes.

>MEXICAN PRIDE, GRINGO!
>Speaks Spanish

>Mexican pride
>Is born in the United States

That doesn't really apply. You're kind of implying you can choose where you're born.

you forgot
>shitty accent
>is in walfare
>only adds wey, every 2 sentences

youtube.com/watch?v=cAFB7BZ7zjo

so you saying i'm white n shiet?

NOSOTROS

ERAMOS

AZTECAS Y LA CHINGADA

WE WHITE NOW.

>ERAMOS
holllly fuck I'm dying

DAS RITE NIGGA
WE ARE DA REAL WHITEY

>Mexican pride
>suicide preferred to actually living in Mexico

literally nothing in this argument matters at all to real life

Mexicans are the worst. Has there ever been a group of people whose pride/accomplishment ratio is more unbalanced? Mexishits are the proudest people you'll ever meet, and they have absolutely no reason whatsoever to be proud.

I hurled a mexican out of my friend's bar once and stole his hat. He started screaming SOY MEXICANO and banging on the window. Then he left. It was great

I've never known anyone here in the US that jumps around excited being German or English. People know where their families came from and what their last names mean. They're not hanging up fucking German flags or learning Greek or getting tattoos of Polish things.

The only two groups of people that do this are Italians and the Irish and the extent of it is one wears a "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt and the other is "muh mafia".

>same thread
>same post
>same country
slide thread

abunch of reconsendia faggots in socal/arizona. they claim they are going to take back the aztec empire which conviently covers half the country even though the aztecs never left their little swamp shithole.

post hat for proof or it didn't happen

Stupid cuck burgers. They only JJ ave fun at Walmart eating out at the joint McDonalds on a scooter reading the bible out loud. Even though I am a spic, I appreciate burgers and tacos. However, I am exploring different cultures that actually have cute feminine girls such as Russian, that way I get the best in all aspects and even call myself white in 2030 as pure whites has been breed out and now the Jews will cleanse half whites by then.

I think "muh heritage" Americans are worse than Mexicans.

M-muh legacy, even though I've accomplished absolutely nothing in life. B-but I did have two kids.

Shut up Pablo

Alright Bill.

Alright Pancho

Ok Mike

Mestizos acxually

What the fuck is a zapotic? Isn't that a pokemon? All you poop colored spics are human waste. You BR stink niggers are the same breed of shit as mexican stink niggers.

Get a room

Because what else do they have to be proud of? They don't have their own language, their food is just an amalgamation of other regions food, they've never accomplished anything meaningful in the sciences, arts, or literary works. They're basically africa-tier

Ever been to a real barrio full of dumbfuck low IQ gangbangers?

I used to be in a street gang because of a drug addiction to meth in my teens. It's part of why I hate the left today. Fucking yippie faggot.liberals don't know the real situation on the ground.

Anyway these dumbfuck truly do think they're Aztec and frankly aren't smart enough to comprehend why one of them has lighter skin than their "moreno" cousin other than accusing him of being part Cuban (not realizing he is basically accusing him of having nigger blood)

In Ecuador there is an interesting phenomenon
Guy who looks basically indgenous:
"HUr durr hurr durr we were spanish lets be proud"
GErman girl whose family came a generation ago:
"hurr durr hurr durr we are the sons of Pcha Mama"
This happens anywhere else??

South Central Los Angeles - guerros with gang tattoos wear aztec hats and perform rituals
USC - indio tries to act white and joins republican club

but he is right you know.

Retarded brazilians from cities (especially leftists and environmentalists) claim to be indians that are literally fake news and never even existed. I've seem some catholic caboclos talk about our portuguese heritage too, and learning latin

so then mexicans are 100% European ?

make some sense do mexicans have indian blood or not

no achievement of their own so they'd rather claim the history of another group for themselves

It's just the fucking chicANOS that your whites and our mexicans bred.

And now you gave them autism, just like what happens with the WMAF and vice versa couples.

Indeed, no one should breed with whites, it's like they have some self-defense agaist other races by giving them autism.

Indians?

You faggots have a HUGE bias about them, just look who gets all the H1Bs.

>Irish pride
>born in the USA
>Italian pride
>born in the USA
Look at those proud white men
>mexican pride
>born in the USA
Fuck those spics! Go back to mexico!!!

I am a latino but... do you see any irish doing the same as they do??
Yes/pol/ is ridiculous but come on my man

Nigga come to boston. Irish flags everywhere. A lot of Irish illegals too. Not to mention that shithole of new jersey. Reminds of Pauly d from the jersey shore. Has the Italian flag tattooed on his back. Goes to Italy and he cant wait to come back to the states.

KEK APPROVES

CHI

Fuck you I'm descended from Pocahontas

LE

yes, ive seen gangsters of all creeds

Agreed.

>heche in Mehico, puto!
>No, please don't send me to Mexico!

All non-Tejanos in Texas, get ICED.