Why the fuck do westerners have such shit taste in asian girls...

why the fuck do westerners have such shit taste in asian girls? always with sea monkeys or attractive white guys with mediocre asians

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only ones poor enough to be bought

Beta males.

It's always the spindly, weedy looking men with poor back posture walking around the shops with their 4'9, buck toothed, swarthed asian sheila.

Ca$h
The SEA region is the best place for wmaf

I read several articles today about how the Faroese men have to import Thai women because Faroese women all go to Denmark for (((school))) and stay there.

If white women didn't behave like complete cunts things would be different but no. Put your spin on things OP. Fucking fag.

>In America,for example,the most common interracial couple is White male and Asian female.
Actually it's Hispanic male White female.

You're a fucking loser.Stop blaming others for your own failures.

>Keep blaming white woman,
Every single thread made bashing white women are JIDF

White women racemix the least of all people.

You have obviously never been to Thailand they have a lot of qt 3.14s. I lost my virginity to a qt Thai hooker, for 50 bucks she did raw anal and ass to mouth then gave me a massage and then we did Coke, ate drank watched animal planet and fugged again. She was a sweet girl. I almost wanted to marry her.

>white men marry outside their race after seeing nothing but race-baiting, coalburning whores
>this demographic trend gets so massive that state-wide investigations are underway to understand the reason
>meanwhile men are still blamed

The regret of giving women the right to vote burns.

numberofabortions.com/

40 million abortions carried out on white women in america alone since 73'. White women are responsible for muh white genocide.

White women are awful.

> How dare Svens have a choice! BAN THIS SICK FILTH, WHAT IS THIS A FREE COUNTRY?

As soon as anything happens in Sweden
> muh "do something"

Why? Northern Europe is essentially the Brazil of europe at this point. This is not 50 year into the future, this is right now. The tax cuts from last administration is going to be removed.

The only thing you do if you're a successful white person, who wants to keep things white, is get yourself and your assets out of there; unless you want to spend your life working to support a bunch of worthless shit and piss-colored people. Poland for some. Baltic states for some. It's Russia for me though, I like an adventure :P

They're with Asian wives because white women are getting pumped and dumped by black and Muslim men. Nobody will marry a white woman. Those men go back to their own race after impregnating a dumb young white girl. They all do this, which is why white men are flocking to Asian women because their own women are trash. There's a reason white men are marrying Asian women.

Fuck, at least they have girlfriends...

Every white woman I know will only date men that have a good paying job, a good car, and is over 6'0.

I am not going to meet any of that criteria until I am fucking 30

This is a slide thread

Shut up, you slav nigger roastie.

>Every single thread made bashing white women are JIDF
Yeah definitely, not pissed off spergs who are sick of women and their stupid shit test bullshit games and manipulation crap.

LEAVE OUR ASIANS GFs ALONE REEEEEE

Christ.

What will the gene pool look like in Sweden in 100 years?

So, are you somehow implying this makes all those "muh" complaints invalid or what?

I know but I'm too lazy to take care of that :DDD

And by the time you achieve this they'll just be used up jaded cunts past their prime. Fun stuff user

How many of those Thai wives do you guys reckon are ladyboys?

Otherway you pathetic cuck
Number one pairing in USA is hispanic female white male by a country mile

>projecting.

In Toronto all the feminist bitches (so all the women here) go out with unintelligent mudslime immigrants. These immigrants literally have IQs below 80 and barely pass high school and yet all these white women want to fuck them. Legit the higher your IQ in Toronto the less women want to fuck you.

>raw anal with a third world hooker
Are you a bug chaser famalam?

that's bullshit.

I would marry a gook if I could also her around a bit and fuck fat tight Asian asshole

Nope, more Hispanic males married to white woman than other way.

Not on the subways it isn't. I've been here 3 months and more than half of the young white women are going out with these fucking retarded looking and sounding mudslimes

Well get outta Toronto pham and I'll send this city some good old V2s.

Are you talking about Persian men? Cause Persians have pretty high I.qs and are based asf. I wouldn't mind if a Persian man impregnated my sister desu.

Move to Hongcouver. I have no problem getting gfs and my job is pretty shit and I drive a piece of shit.

Lol please do. Make sure you finally get uncucked and get some nukes. Then hold a huge celebration in Berlin where only refugees are allowed and vaporize them.

White women simply can't compete

I don't understand why they all choose such ugly thai women though

why not take a real qt one?

No I'm talking about Hispanics and Indians and pakkis. But Persians are often goat fuckers and they're too mud slime looking for me.

t. chicANO
The facts say the opposite

I did not ask for it she just took the condom off without me knowing and basically sat on muh dick

blame them for what?
white women need to stop being shit
why would you literally cuck yourself

I can't believe someone saved this shitty image

Don't judge us unless you've walked in our shoes. What would you pick?

> A) Emma, 20 years old, says she is feminist, thinks that refugees are 'people too', has had 2 boyfriends already and had sex with 8 guys in total at such a tender age, wants to go out drinking every weekend, statistically 50-60% likely to divorce you years down the line

>B) Duanphen, also 20, never heard of feminism and thinks that of course a woman has a certain role and the man another, had 1 boyfriend before but they never had sex because she wanted to wait until marriage (but they broke up before that), thinks that only 'bad girls' go out drinking so she instead wants to stay home having a cozy time watching TV, statistically very small risk of divorce down the line

Basically correlates with what I said White women would rather be with men fresh off the boat who don't speak the same language, don't share the same values, and want to actively destroy her culture and nation and she HAPPILY goes along with this because it's fempowering to do so.

So white men just go with any woman that will act like women and respect him. Asians respect white men for some reason, but even they are switching to black men now.

>inb4 that one Asian Masculinity beta starts shitting up the thread

t. white woman

Well he is right, there is a phenomenon of high quality white women doing the smart thing and dating Asian men, who are the highest earners and the best husbands.

>Asian men, who are the highest earners and the best husbands.
read : he pays for my shit and does what i tell him to do

no ty

not a fan of thai women though, prefer japanese or something else

Just americanized ones, not real ones. I asked my vietnamese wifes mother yesterday what she thought of africans, she said that they are strong and handsome. I was shocked, but she revealed that it was actually a joke. The act of saying that an african is handsome is a JOKE in vietnam. My wife later said that when she heard that, before she knew it was a joke, she 'shivered with disgust'.

Holy shit that sounds a good time

White women are shit. Also first annon is generous, its more like 20-50 dicks by the time the average female is 20 years of age. Half their reproductive capability is gone, incidence of Autism is extremely likely.

White women are also not as intelligent as Asian women or loyal. In terms of beauty White women are slightly better, but only the scarce 10%, as two thirds of white females are obeasts or close to it where as Asian females are far better at maintaining a healthy weight.

This is true.

White women crave the BYC

>Emma, 20 years old, says she is feminist, thinks that refugees are 'people too', has had 2 boyfriends already and had sex with 8 guys in total at such a tender age, wants to go out drinking every weekend, statistically 50-60% likely to divorce you years down the line
>sex with 8 guys only
lol dude that number is really low
because i had done 8 girls by the end of highschool and i am beta as fuck. by 20 most women have had 100+ cocks.

Yes, I was trying to average out the dicks. I know a 20 year old girl that fucked 20 guys before she was 20. Naturally, not all are like that, but most of the girl that you actually want to fuck will have had a lot of dicks.

Thailand is awesome lived there for almost a year. My half nig marine cousin stayed with me for a few weeks and a lot of the prostitutes wouldn't fuck him. They also have big "NO ARABS" signs at school me bars. Thailand is based as fuck.

It was probably a post op transexual since she stuck it in her ass instinctively. Their "pussies" don't work like normal ones do.

t. buthurt roastie

White male + Asian woman is literally the future. There's too many cucked gamer Asian males and too many crazy fat feminist bitch white women. Alpha white males with smart Asian women are major power couples. Just make sure you have 4 or 5 children.

No really, Latino/White is about 3% more common than Latina/White.

I'd guess because you date/fuck Latinas, you don't marry them.

That shows how big the problem is. My personal limit on the dicks is ONE, from a guy in a stable relationship. How was I ever going to find a Swedish wife? Why would I compromise my views when those girls actually exist in another culture?

She was 4'10 90 pounds and had tiny hands and her pussy worked just fine for the 30 mins beforehand. She stuck it in her ass cause I was drunk and had the whiskey dick where you stay hard but can't cum easy.

*At some
Fucking phone posting.

My first gf over 10 years ago have had like 11 partners at the age of 15. Nowadays the count must be in hundred. Since she still isn't in a relationship. The sex was still the best I've had though.

Also, asian women are not loyal, they are even less loyal than white women.

Are your women THAT broken?

Holy shit. GTFO of those liberal hell holes.

Your marriage is almost guaranteed to be shit if she's had more than 5.

>raw anal and ass to mouth
>3rd world hooker
>wanted to marry her

You are the problem, pls cease your existance.

the cancer spread from the US mate
your women are the worst ( or maybe ours are i can never tell )

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Define loyal?

Usually loyalty is earned by making them orgasm. Get better at foreplay.

You don't fight race-traitors by race-traiting, Sven.
Those are both shit choices, I agree 100%, and crazy cunts feminists aren't worth your time and effort in the absolute slightest, but think of the children, Sven. Think of the children.

Its not just the pretty ones, even the whales have had that many dicks.

>the thing a lot of guys ignore is that women have no barriers to sex, save their legs
>literally its that easy
>most guys want to ignore that in the prime of puberty these guys aren't out sating their desires...

In Canada its obvious, the government mandated HPV vaccine because the women were whoring it up to much

Nah, I'll stay because I don't want to leave my shitty country, all my friends and family are here. I have an asian wife now that was a virgin when I married her so all is well now.

well basically they will say yes to any good looking dude that goes up to them and asks for sex starting at about age 13

i mean the math is pretty simple from that point on

I don't really give a shit. White, asian or hapa is all the same to me quality-wise.

Free love was originally a commie plot. I doubt it originated in US, or any anglo country.

Even if true, that attitude is only present in 40% or less of population. And many of those will give it up ASAP if you give them a good sell on a traditional life.

Yup. I know another (fat) woman in her 30's who have fucked something like a hundred guys.

Avla henne, minst 3.

make me proud

About the asians, you abbo.

I mean that in the sense that I was drunk as fuck just lost my virginity and it involved a 8/10 tiny Asian girl with c cup tits sucking my dick after it was in her ass and then partying with her all night and fucking again.

It's not like I considered it when I woke up the next day. It was just temporary drunk feels

Was it a mail - order type situation, or something similar?

Any pointers for others in making that work?

>Duanphen
I CHOOSE YOU!

This (((redpill))) is too strong for Sup Forums.

Its all women, you forget yourself annon.

>women have no barriers to sex
>in puberty they're just as horny
>maybe, maybe just under 10% are under 10 dicks by 20yrs old, but thats generous at best

Certainly, the only thing which dictates loyalty is the environment. Any women in the West can be a whore, stigma free

>Even if true, that attitude is only present in 40% or less of population.
yeh the female 40%
hearty kek

Have you taken the /yellowpill/ yet?

it really is because of feminism

That's marriage rates, what about births.

>mfw there is too much red pill content on the internet

Don't do it! I took the yellow pill when I was living in Thai and now I'm back in Ohio with no yellow girls in sight and I want to die.

Well, kind of. I just went on one of the *cupid dating sites, kept my wits about me and tried to find a good one. Luckily I did.

Pointers... what I did was I immediately disregarded any girl with tattoos, piercings in places other than the ears, and who had put "Partying", "drinking" or "pubs" etc under interests. That's a first step. After that you just have to chat with a lot of girls, try to find one that seems sweet, critically evaluate your looks compared to hers and try to find one that you think could actually want your dick based on looks alone, and then just go over there and meet her.

Another pro-tip, if she has sex with you before marriage (unless the marriage is set in stone and like a week away or something), then she ain't the one.

White men wouldn't be turning elsewhere if white women weren't all heinous feminists, fat, or both.

Get your head out of your ass user. Your numbers are WAY off.

Where do you think the whole "cuck" meme came from?

If any of my sons would date an asian rat, I would disavow him on spot

I thought the in thing in Sweden is Swede+Spanish
Isn't PewDiePie's gf Spanish?
Isn't Lauren Southern (who's Iberian) bf Swedish?

>thai
>women

>(((sweden)))
rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf

>Persistent and humble.

Good strategy, user. Part of me worries that such a girl would be "no-fun" or a "dud in bed."

Have I bought into a feminist meme? Did you have to train her up to be good in bed?