Why does Japan need 200,000 immigrnats?

Why does Japan need 200,000 immigrnats?

Other urls found in this thread:

nukelies.org/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/07/13/issues/shadow-surveillance-looms-japans-muslims/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/top-court-green-lights-surveillance-japan-muslims-160629040956466.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/japan_supreme_court_decision_allows_blanket_surveillance_of_muslims.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1052742
parstoday.com/ja/news/japan-i11620
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU AGAIN

No. They could easily insert 200K benises into bagina and wait 20 years.

They don't.

They don't.

*brrrrrrpppppppppp*

They don't.

>tfw being nip
*squeeze eyes*

Just the Jews up to no good again

So we NEETs can witness the greatest thing to happen to us since the internet. Waifus becoming real. Make it happen my nipbros.

Japan has not yet learned how to be multicultural

They don't. Abe is against it. The people are against it. The only people for it a faggy immigrants who push their agenda everywhere. Most of the foreigners I know here love the fact that Japan is safe, clean and generally harmonious yet they want it to be more like their home countries in terms of immigrants, drugs, etc. They don't see the connection.

Muh gdp muh economy

in all seriousness, is Japan a good option for getting away from brown and living peacefully? How bad is the radiation?

anyone else find this chick hot as fuck

believe me, the Jews are operating at full capacity to change that right now

you have no idea how many Jews have moved to Japan and are encouraging multi-culturalism there, of course they are doing it in a way that seems nice and pleasant by immitating Japanese culture and integrating with Japanese social norms, paving the way for more foreigners who will NOT do so

Jap should to invade korea again for waifus

Japan 100% does not need 200,000 immigrants.

absolutely.

actually it's just weebs trying to change the definition of what it means to be Japanese so it's okay for them to be there

Dude, you just need to make Chinese enter, so it doesn't mix up too much.

Or you can let weeaboos from France; they would be so happy to be fags in your country.

Don't you want to fuck white girls, OP?

This is way better than waste six months to find a Japanese girl and kys because she thinks you are so lame.

Weeaboos think Japanese people are superior and so intelligent.

Just don't let Arabs or black enter.

Japan doesn't need 200K more gaijin to fuck it up. Stop lapping up all the nonsense those degenerate Japan Times readers say.

>How bad is the radiation?

nukelies.org/

>be English teacher Marku
>wake up at 4:30 in the morning in coffin apartment
>prepare for work and practice my japanesu
>watch episode of TYT giggling to myself
>take salaryman sardine metro to work
>principal yells at me for being white
>go to class
>students throw paper at me
>hear them calling me whitu piggu
>finish day feeling shitty
>go to shopping district to buy latest manga
>college girls laugh at the grown man buying toys
>eat alone at noodle restaurant (can't afford meat)
>turn on CNN while correcting papers and shitpost on Sup Forums
>go to sleep on the floor
>repeat
such is the life of Marku

They are failing. Long-term expat here, and the average Japanese person wants nothing to do with refugees. I live in central Tokyo yet virtually every person I talk to about it agrees. They see what is happening in Europe. Terror attacks make the news here.

Fun fact: Japan openly spies on muslims, native and foreign, living here. They have access to their bank accounts, put hidden cameras in their mosques and community centers, and infiltrate their organizations with secret agents. A case against these practices was taken to the supreme court last year and got dismissed with the court saying it was for the good of the public.

> Suggesting race-mixing with sub-human chinks is a good idea.
Lel

>make Chinese enter
Completely different retard. Chinese and Japanese are less similar than Germans and French.

Got a link to any articles brah?

This is not retarded, you score the same at IQ tests, you are made to mix up. Chinese, Japanese, there is no diff'.

Stay the fuck Out. Weeb genes need to be culled.

I thought white guys were swarmed by women there. Aren't you?

The spirit is different.

China is all about quantity over quality.

Japan prefers quality over quantity.

Marku is a fictional character to illustrate the very opposite.

They don't.

>there is no difference between Germany, France, Spain, Holland, and Belgium
>similar IQ so they must be the same
>hon hon hon

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/07/13/issues/shadow-surveillance-looms-japans-muslims/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/top-court-green-lights-surveillance-japan-muslims-160629040956466.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/japan_supreme_court_decision_allows_blanket_surveillance_of_muslims.html

too bad that never happendu

Maybe in the 70s. Now it's the same as everywhere else - Chad gets his pick while shlubby betas get leftovers. I suppose it's slightly better than the US but not too much.

Listen here you fucking Zipperheads. DONT KEK YOURSELVES TO THE BARBARIAN HORDES. That includes fat Weeaboos whities, Commie Chinks, and stinky Gooks.

Any from Japanese sources?

>>there is no difference between Germany, France, Spain, Holland, and Belgium

We are so mixed up that this affirmation is true.
It's your turn now.

No fucking SHIT.
Think I'm gonna sit here and let my country rot? Get the fuck out of here.

That Independent web address though:
"top court green lit islamaphobia"

If anything you said in the last paragraph is true then Japan is based as fuck.

Too bad this filthy gaijin isn't about to learn Nippon just to live in Japland.

>Think I'm gonna sit here and let my country rot?

I could easily do a hundred to help my nipples friends.

What happened in 1966?

The irony of this post is almost palpable.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1052742

Fuck off already you living English teacher meme.
Japan will die with their country if the time comes like every proud nation before.
Until then over hundred of years from now have to past till there would be actually a population problem. Japan will remain under their chosen people. The secondary effects of global capitalism hit Japan all first, but they have til today not the problem that everyone else have with it.
>Muh we need refugees for economy hurr durr

But Japanese girls worship the white cock, and some white blood makes them look better.
I think nips must accept some white refugees

parstoday.com/ja/news/japan-i11620

Harder to find than I thought, I can't find anything in the major newspapers about it

Why accept white refugees when you can have even niggers cocks?

Japan is in the midst of a population crisis. Without an influx of immigrants to ameliorate the situation, Japan's population would suffer an irreversible decline and eventually die off.

You don't my chinky little pal. Keep Japan clean, safe , and orderly. Don't fall victim to a bleeding heart.

China and Japan are not that mixed up. I feel bad that that is the case for you. Might as just be the United States of Europe.

Chinese and Japanese have distinct cultures. Take a walk through a Chinese city and a Japanese one and the differences will be striking. You can even tell Chinese people in Japan by their behavior, their clothes, their mannerisms.

Nip girls hate niggers, because of their culture they despise dark skin

Current plans call for the population to stabilize by 2050 at around 100 million.There are challenges ahead but a mindset of "more = better" is retarded.

Do I need to post the gumball video? Mass immigration in the modern age does nothing for a country. It benefits no one except kike overlords, and even them it benefits temporarily.

>An invasive species is an organism that causes ecological or economic harm in a new environment where it is not native. ... Invasive species are capable of causing extinctions of native plants and animals, reducing biodiversity, competing with native organisms for limited resources, and altering habitats.

Not seeing a problem here.

Japan is under a population crisis... how? because guys live like, twice as long there and don't feel the need to have ten thousand children? For real though: I get it: you Japanese gals is Cold nigga. Bitch get a part time job and fuck yo man once in a while got-damn.

hahahah NEET fanfiction

Yes. She was probably a 7/10+ when she was 20.

I for one welcome our japanese overlords

Oy vey, Diversity is our strength goys.

Yeah I don't see an issue with that many nips that's still a ton for the size of your islands. You guys will benefit from a decrease in densification

I spent two weeks in Tokyo, and, by night, I saw real niggers hang out with Japanese girls near Yoyogi park (not trolling or joking, I really saw it). Maybe it's rare and only in Tokyo, but it exists.
Even Japanese girls secretly want race mixing. Jews are doing good work there.

There isn't really. Just slight offshoots of the main Germanic and Celtic lines.

When I think about it wouldn't ((( they ))) rewrite the history even more in the next 300 - 500 years after there is no Japan as ethnic and country anymore?
All the half shit and half skin people that live in this time here would learn in school the legends of the old evil that nuked America twenty times during the second flat-earth war while flying with conjured demon dragons. They would believe.

because jap women want white cock

they want smart but stronger men,we will plant our seeds in their wombs

Dont listen to him Nipbro, he's just a Hebrew shilling "MUH CULTURAL ENRICHMENT"

Out of all the couples I see, maybe 1/1000 are black and Asian.
It's really rare dude.

All they would get from me is autistic, deformed fucked up kids who fill thier shitposts tith typos.

because they hate jews and jews hate homogenous groups

>because jap women want white cock

It is also true, use fake GPS & Tinder, pretend to be Australian, you'll match with so many girls in Tokyo.

I know Tokyo is not Japan, but I would be worried if I were Japanese.

They "need" it in order to faster destroy the culture and identity of Japan.

The jews don't only hate Whites.

They hate and want to remove any race with a strong sense of identity.

Autistic Weeb Fanfiction

Why tho, and what's a good offense against this? Saying "the Jews hate everyone but themselves" feels nice, but it seems to open the door to everyone to laugh at you.

Japan has achieved what we long for
A strong pure race with few immigrants and impurities

The last thing they need is immigrants

What they need a propaganda targeted towards raising larger families, and tax cuts for people with larger families to counter the declining population

I envy you nip anons (actual nip anons, not weeb trash living there)

>Why does Japan need 200,000 immigrnats?
It doesn't.
Immigrants are supposed to work and only stay within their visa requirements. I've worked in Spain, Germany, Ireland and I paid taxes and contributed to those lands. But I always come back to England. It's my home.
I hate the immigration that my country has - usually from muslim countries. For sure we should take genuine refugees; people fleeing war. So long as they integrate.
My family were persecuted in France. They were Huguenots (Protestant). So they came to England. It was many years ago, but my family name is French.

What pisses me off is the freeloaders and criminals. It's partly down to the EU, with this open borders shit.
Fortunately we're leaving the EU. It is German hegemony and they are experts at fucking Europe up.
I want the EU destroyed.

I live in Okinawa. You would be surprised how many Japanese women come again and again for the American military men who roam the bars near the bases.

It is a sad truth that Japanese women don't want Japanese men.

>Implying I wouldn't be an Italianu teacher
>Implying I wouldn't have those manga sent to my mail box instead
>implying I can't cook my own meals saving money

>Japan openly spies on muslims, native and foreign, living here
Isn't that what any decent secret service is supposed to do? I think we're doing that in Italy, too

I was in Tokyo during the Nice attack, can confirm. While Japanese use tatemae, they don't do virtue signaling, they despise groups that act outside the norm

>Yoyogi park
There's your problem, plenty of Nigerians near harajuku

This so much. It is the most annoying shit it drives me up the walls. They're constantly complaining about how the right is starting to do well in their home countries while completely ignoring Japan is more right wing in most regards.

If you're decent looking, can dress well and can talk to girls then yes. So basically like anywhere else in the world.

Fuck off nip, no one likes you!

why isn't this an anime thread?

Have to agree. Lived there 7 months in Tokyo in 2007. Awesome, and I'm secretly very conservative which made living there second nature in terms of public order.

It was a pity that being a white guy I enjoyed there was no shitty western culture and few white guys there.

It's like I jumped into an alternative timeline/childhood.

The fact too I didn't have to be ashamed of being male in public (unlike Australia) was liberating (it's like a fucking crime here).

Japan should not take in migrants. It'll fuck up a beautiful country.

Good to hear Japan has their head screwed on.

The west is fucking retarded in not following Japan's approach. We're way more fucking unsafe now instead.

Tired of eating cats and dogs?

Why the fuck are there mudslimes in Japan? Its like seeing niggers here, there is no reason for it at all.

Less people is better when automation is on the rise. Jobs and shit, ya know.

they don't you retard stop posting this shit. keep muslims,and niggers out of their country it would be better to die off.

... and second-hand kimono flea markets.

Ironically threw out an old Haori this afternoon I bought from yoyogi there circa 2007.

Far out, not another Jew thread again, saged.