83% of Trump Supporters, Majority of Americans Support Syria Strike

>83% of Trump supporters approve of the strikes, 11% disapprove
>51% of Americans approve, 32% disapprove, 11% uncertain
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/328030-poll-majority-supports-strikes-on-syria
Despite the fact that Sup Forums likes to portray itself as the core of the Trump movement, it looks like you guys are nothing more than an irrelevant fringe of his base.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
newsday.com/news/nation/trump-team-talks-more-possible-syria-attacks-russia-s-role-1.13402689
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ground-troops-could-deployed-syria-9827522
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Wall-to-wall-support-in-Israel-for-US-attack-on-Syria-486536
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/09/517303/Assad-ouster-a-US-priority-Trumps-UN-envoy
livingresistance.com/2017/04/09/breaking-trump-national-security-adviser-wants-150000-troops-syria/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666
ft.com/content/7b114ebc-1baf-11e7-a266-12672483791a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forumsacks are his most potent supporters you bimbo dinosaur

Keep telling yourself that an Uzbekistani Shashmaqam production board was anything more than a minimal influence.

Are you telling me that Am*ricans are mindless goys???

NO WAY!

Not really. I have absorbed the essence of the primordial chaos god into myself and can produce gets at will.

Only trips can defeat me, and I doubt Kek has any power left for you.

>normies who get their news from the TV and Yahoo homepage are retarded

Color me shocked

MASSIVE
ORANGE
FAGGOT

>83%

yeah and I bet Hilary has a 98% chance at winning the election

At least we're relevant enough for the Jews to even care about.

This is the most misguided thing I've seen all day.

(((polls)))

that image doesn't make sense since people critical of the strikes have already pointed out how CNN suddenly is shilling for Trump and thus would not advocate watching them.

t_D strikes again I see.

>drudge
>credible

Neck yoursel. Back to the_Donald.

We will teach you, that this is our board, not your Trumpist bullshit.

That's my exact problem. Realizing that the American right is just as ducking dumb as the American left. The right is worse because they believe in religious Sand Nigger lies which prevents them from naming (((them)))

You can't even have a normal converesation that's slightly critical of Israel without being accused of being a mindless anti-semite even when what you said has nothing to do with the Jew identity at all and are just pointing out what they stand to gain if we meddle in the middle east. American right wingers worship Jews and treat them as if they're a special class of people that is above all humans. Sure that's exactly what jews believe of themselves but it's crazy seeing a bunch of far White retarded bible humpers gleefully sucking Juden's cock just because they're God's chosen.

im not sure what your getting at here...

you can leave and never come back, thanks

I want a pepe mask.

Can't criticize the god emperor, goy, or else you're a shill. also I like that whoever made that image referenced cnn, ignoring the fact that cnn is supporting Trump on the Syria strike

>polls
When will they learn

You're right
Enjoy your privilege and die for the G-d chosen people.

GO GO GO!

WTF I love going to war for Saudi Arabian and Israeli interests now!!!

wow most goyim are misinformed

what a shocker

(((polls)))
|
|>
|
|
gee I wonder
all these fucken pools want appeal to group mentality, and (((they))) still don't get it we know

>yougov/huffpost poll
>drudge
>German education

Don't be mad at me because ICE grabbed your hungover ass in the home depot parking lot

That looks about right.

>actual supporters are jumping ship, not shills

no. you really think Sup Forums cares if he bombs brown people? i thought it was funny when i first heard about it. its probably pretty satisfying. besides, isnt it a right of passage for a president to bomb brown people?

faggot

>trying to divide Sup Forums
have some free jewbleach

Thanks God I've never been in your shithole.
And hell, I hope never be.

How about you go to hell? We CREATED TD and Drudge has always been about the most credible mainstream source out there. Neck yourself faggot.

>We

Never said I supported him. But I find it hilarious that people here think they have any noticeable influence on his presidency and politics in general.

wtf,i love Leninist muslims now!

man, the last few years really made me forget how awful (((conservatives))) are

Drudge is probably one of the most credible somewhat mainstream sites
But, as Sup Forums the hax0r has shown so many times it is not that hard to proxy-vote the shit out of these polls, no online poll is credible at this point

>32% of Americans admit to not caring Muslim babies were gassed in a poll

It's literally only paid shills who jumped off the wagon. You cannot negotiate without a real credible threat of force, which is now squarely on the table. Everything Trump does is a negotiation. Anyone who was a supporter and anyone who was here during the campaign knows that.

it was a false flag which is why I disapprove

It's because most people don't know the chemical weapons were a false flag... Not really surprising desu

support for the Syria strike is only loosely correlated with support for the Trump administration

ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/120400691ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

Even Dilbertman knew

It wasn't though. Assad himself has admitted that they performed the strike, They just said that they hit a rebel chemical supply which is the worst excuse in history.

That's the two party system for you I guess.

>believing polls
>done by the same people who promised that "Trump is finished" a few hours before he win
>the same people who pushed Clinton and war narrative for years
Yeah, I'm sure it's totally legit.

fixed it for you fellow redditor

All this anti-war stuff masked as anti-zionism is getting old. Just Sup Forums weak basement dwellers getting cold feet after talking tough

MAGA

Dilbertman is far from the average middle class Trump supporter

>cross thread linking your gay rant

Have proofs the SyAAF has chemical weapons?

I want all the kike enablers to fuck back off of this board. You are the worst cancer as of late.

based scott adams

Wtf are you smoking? Look around. I'm pretty sure you can criticize Israel here and this is about as right wing as it gets

"Gas Attack Persuasion" would be a good name for a punk band/album/song

idiot stormnigger betas hate
>muh joos
too much to support anything worthwhile for more than 3 months

TRIPS

wtf I love Americans dying for kikes now

You're finally back. It's been a long 2 years, kike.

lol close enough

(((Trump supporters)))

Doesn't seem right to me. Otoh I can't say I'm surprised. Attacking Iraq made sense to this country.

It's actually entertaining how their reddited version of our memes don't make any fucking sense and it just makes them stand out even more.

Funny.

Rupert Murdoch's outlets in the U.K. reported that 51% were in favor of the strikes.

You'd choose Muslims over Jews?

wtf i love polls and thehill now

Honestly at this point jidf seems like an old friend compared to the fags we have to deal with now. At least with jidf it's an eternal dance.

Can Trump bring Dilbertman in as an advisor already?

He can even take Kushner's spot.

I didn't support the strike until I later learned the full details of it.

Here's the basic gestalt of it:
Pros:
It sent a strong message to lots of people
It generated HUGE PR boosts for Trump
It did very little damage to Assad or Russia's ability to fight ISIS
It dispelled the myth of Russian collusion
It allowed Putin to publicly sabre rattle at Trump, further dispelling the myth
It used old munitions that were made back in the 80s, so the tax burden is negligible. They were being replaced within a few years anyway, so it's better they were used than just dismantled for scrap.

The cons:
Broke a promise to supporters about not being World Police anymore
Syiran Children First, Americans Second
Emboldened Neocons
Emboldened Demowars
Emboldened the Syrian Rebels that false flagged the gas attack

>shills believing their shilling

go back to your subreddit and discord faggot

Did they actually ask Trump supporters this time?

They didn't do a very good job of it the first time around when they were gathering data during the presidential election...

Perhaps the strongest proof that kek exists

Don't have to choose either. Without Israel destabilizing its neighbors and controlling US policy Muslims will be much less of a threat to Western nations, both domestically and militarily.

The majority of Americans support dead mudslimes. As many as possible. All the "b-b-but assad opposes muh kikes!!!11!!" posters need to take that sandnigger dick out of their mouths

jooposters btfo

hello leftypol

>lost 20% of his base
>I-It's n-nothing!!
Sure. Now let's see how much more he loses when he makes moves in NK

>ShariaBlue and Russian shills = Sup Forums
We should be thankful the "right wing" pundits who take money from FSB are outing themselves on Twitter

> The Media is pushing polls about how popular the Syria Strike is - When they pushed fake polls in the other direction before

But if this is true, I give up on Americans, because for all their talk about MUH WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST, you're the most easily misled and riled up people I've ever seen.

Yeah, they'd have preferred Clinton, but quickly seized Trump over after the election.

> OP admits to being an easily tricked fag

Remember what this board was like before all the electionfags?

Most of them voted for Rubio, Cruz or Bush in the primaries, then switched to the Republican nominee in the general.

They're sheep who just hear about "muh gassed chidren" and couldn't even put Syria on a map. Most are boomers who would've voted for any other Republican nominee like Bush.

No troops were deployed and America displayed its willingness to use force. Almost zero impact on Assad as well. Not hard to see how some would be in favor.

>Trump supporters want ZOG again
$0.05 Kushnerbux has been deposited into your account. I'd imagine that this poll consisted exclusively of Boomers and Evangelicals/Charismatics. Even Alex Jones admitted, despite his shameful rationalizing and defending of the strike on Syria, that he's taking 80% 'hair in fire' negative feedback.

Are we still on the timeline where Trump was a nationalist, is my body buried in my back yard?

Once again Sup Forums was right. Shills BTFO!

Please stop inflating the (You) currency

yeah, we bitched about Obama.

>polls only matter if they agree with my reddit hivemind

nice hypocrisy there friend

PRE ELECTION FAGS LEAVE

TRUMP CAVED TO THE KIKES

its becasue Trump isn't actually racist like we are, we would rather the shitskins continual gassing unchecked

They will be deployed. Don't kid yourself, it was a fucking retarded move, stop trying to defend it.

Trump team talks more possible Syria attacks, Russia's role
newsday.com/news/nation/trump-team-talks-more-possible-syria-attacks-russia-s-role-1.13402689

US ground troops 'could be deployed in Syria' as Trump prepares to ...
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ground-troops-could-deployed-syria-9827522

Benjamin Netanyahu: I support Trump's decision to bomb Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Wall-to-wall support in Israel for US attack on Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Wall-to-wall-support-in-Israel-for-US-attack-on-Syria-486536

Syria: Nikki Haley says regime change is 'inevitable'
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/

Assad ouster a US priority: Trump's UN envoy
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/09/517303/Assad-ouster-a-US-priority-Trumps-UN-envoy

Journalist Leaks Plans: Trump Nat Sec Adviser Wants 150,000 Troops in Syria
livingresistance.com/2017/04/09/breaking-trump-national-security-adviser-wants-150000-troops-syria/

National security adviser H.R. McMaster suggests Russia is ‘part of the problem’ in supporting Syria’s Assad
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666

Russia-US relations hit by missile strikes on Syrian air base
ft.com/content/7b114ebc-1baf-11e7-a266-12672483791a

>the mob decides right and wrong

cuck

low IQ faggots

no one is upset over the pinprick attack

Sup Forums is upset because we see the long-term trend of neocon influence. It's because we see it as the first step towards nation building in Syria.

So while low IQ normies see it as punishment for the bad gassing videos. We see it as the potential of USA troops patrolling Damascus getting IED bombs up their asses for Jew interests.

Until we see a trajectory that is clearly not leading to nation building expenses we are firmly against the attacks.

It's not that pol is differently minded. If 2 months from now we have 150k troops in Syria replaying the Iraq war movie you will see the approval crater. It's because Sup Forums sees ahead of the immediate actions and is worried about neocon fucks creating a costly war with no national interests at stake.