I'm disappointed Sup Forums, especially my fellow burgers... a few days ago this place was hell

I'm disappointed Sup Forums, especially my fellow burgers... a few days ago this place was hell.

>allow yourselves to be tricked and divided by leftist shills
>turning on Trump
>cowering in the realization that you may actually have to serve your country in a war instead of sit behind a computer screen

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>allow yourselves to be tricked and divided by leftist shills
This is how we know you are a new fag.

Are you implying that a large majority of Sup Forums isn't fresh from reddit or from the election? They're easily swayed.

You're a shill, 'arry.

>quote something completely true
>use it as some kind of obscure evidence against ones credibility
>say "we" to give off the impression that you're not alone

Never change kiwi.

I wasn't tricked, I came to my own conclusions.

Fuck Trump.
He's a fucking neocon.
Only nu-Sup Forums likes him.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

fuck off nu-Sup Forums

Hahahahahahahhaahahaha BOBOrgers

Ebin memes. Funny how you fags weren't around (or didn't show your true colors) until the ww3 craze, where you came out of the woodwork

>wtf I always hated trump now!
>neocons!
>wtf I always loved Assad now

>turning on Trump
Trump turned on all of his supporters. He is a kike puppet.

t. Shareblue

This. Fuck this cult bullshit, Trump is a traitor. Know what kind of person stays loyal to someone who betrays them? A cuck, that's who.

>nu-pol

>is called a Russian puppet by his own people
>does this to shut them up
>Now a ruskey is calling him a kike puppet

Pottery.

t.JIDF

>you may actually have to serve your country in a war

oh, to die to further the juden's interests, how patriotic

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU

Fuck off m8

He betrayed no one. No war was started with Syria. There is no kike angle conspiracy. He got free positive publicity and support from just blowing up a couple of fucking desert shacks on a runway. Grow the fuck up

Oh look, yet another TIDF thread telling you to support Trump or you're an X "shill".

Believe it or not, most of us can make u pour own mind about things. The only ones pushing a narrative here are you trumpkike niggers, like you have been for 2 fucking years. Just fuck off to /r/the_donald you circlejerking faggots.

>Brazilian acting superior to any other group of people
Kek.
Nice maymay, did you make it last night?

Aren't you the ones pushing the "Trump is a jew puppet" narrative?

>being this buttblasted

If it makes you feel better i'll still vote for him in 2020, doesn't mean I have to agree with this neo-con flirting or (((((((((KUSNER))))))))) getting what he wants.

I'm willing to let some little shit go, but this better not be a recurring theme of his presidency

>we
fuck off chink

I don't know who's shilling anymore honestly, are we against trump or is he still a god?

wtf has happened

If you want to throw your life away for the Zionist plot, that is fine.
Just don't expect the rest of us to think ourselves so worthless that we would be willing to do the same.

>OY VEY GOYIM! SERVE ISRA- I MEAN YOUR COUNTRY IN WAR!
>DEUS GEVULT!

This. Fuck Israel

mfw i'm loyal to trump to the bitter end

He was never a god you dolt but it's sad how fast people turned on him for something that really had no downside.

It was obvious that 90% of the threads that day were false flaggers, but apparently it worked because now we're split.

GOOD
O
Y
I
M

How retarded do you have to be to support Trump now that he hoped on the neokike bandwagon?

>hating Hillary's Mideast policy makes you ShareBlue

That doesn't make any fucking sense.

bruh, BRUH. all we want is legitimate discussion instead of hivemind redditors destroying the board.

And the appointed globalist pro-immigration economy advisor is 245D chess.
And his ISP privacy law is 14235D mongolian wrestilng.
And his government now being 90% kikes and Goldman-Sachs employees is 12345D thai basket weaving
And him backpedaling on his every promise is transdimensional checkers

You shills will find an excuse for everything.

>t-the jews!

You guys are honestly overusing this narrative.

>being a blind supporter
It's led to you becoming a neocon just like Trump. Sage in all fields.

>we must fight for western civilization! kill all shitskins!
>What? You want ME to do the killing? I can't I'm too much of a pussy. And don't kill Syrian shitskins they're /ourguys/

t. nupol
keep calling oldfags who hate Jews shareblue, surely that will change those racists!

Nobody hates Trump now, no sane person changes his political views overnight, we just think it was a bad idea. We are concerned he is becoming the swamp himself. The "gas attack" was obviously a false flag.
There's only one reason I can think Trump has to do this is him playing 10D chess again, but I doubt it. Most likely he's doing Israel's bidding in this situation and that's what worries me. An attack on Assad is an attack on the west.

It's actually pretty simple.
Assad and Iran - Shias(the only closest thing to moderate islam there is)
Anti-Assad-Iran - Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey(Jews, extreme jihadists, erdogan, ie. the people that want to send millions of refugees into white countries).

Has Assad threatened the west? NO.
Has Iran threatened the west? NO.
Has Israel threatened the west? Not publicly.
Has Saudi Arabia threatened the west? Yes.
Has Turkey threatened the west? Yes.

>trying to shame anyone for "turning on Trump"

You can imagine the type of people that gets angry because other can form and change their opinions.

>there's a chance this isn't ironic

Sup Forums clearly has a lot of work to do to fix this board.

Best post

yes goy, trump is the god emperor do not dare question.
I'm guessing this is the first time you've been to Sup Forums? I'm sure it's weird seeing actual uncensored opinions but you'll get used to it. If not, I hear reddit has really cut down dissentry maybe you should try posting there sometime.

>Shills are now playing 12d chess against each other
anybody got popcorn? this shit's hilarious

Wait... you mean you're not being the least bit ironic about the jews being behind everything?

With friends like israel, the saudis and turkey who needs syria amirite?

>fighting Assad in war and dying for israel

whats up with the shills getting more meme savy?

IM NOT FIGHTING FOR SHEKELSTEIN FAGGOT

SAGE AND HIDE

LITERALLY KYS YOU SUBHUMAN RAT

LEAVE THIS BOARD AND NEVER RETURN

How could I claim something is overused if I just got here, retard?

KYS leftypol and r/tards.

not sure if bait or T_D anymore

definite bait/10

We need the horsefuckers back here for another day or two.

>Nobody hates Trump now,
Yes, we do.
>no sane person changes his political views overnight,
I'm sure I was a fascist a night before and I stayed one.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
pick one.
We never were the "alt-right".
It doesn't matter what the left calls Sup Forums.
Alt-right was just a new way to call us nazis and scum, because they over used the word nazi to the point that it doesn't mean anything.
We aren't some Trump hivemind who cant take other opinions.
And if you cant accept different views please fuck off back to /r/the_donald.
I'm sick of you newfags screetching about people criticising Trump and going oh my görd they raiding us.
Tfw redditfags criticize SJW's for screeching about different opinions then someone says something bad that they don't like and they go full retard.
Please take a 1 way ticket to where ever you came from.

It's obvious the jews are not behind everything, dumbass, everybody can research that, it's easy as fuck, just look in your country's newspapers, public speech figures, famous people who promote immigration, bank ceos, calculate how many of them are jews and you'd find that it's a big percentage, but certainly not even half of them. Globalists != jews. The problem is the jews have this innate hate for westerners and are openly showing it and openly trying to destroy the western world, we cannot tolerate that.

Don't forget OP
>make reasonable statement
>heavily imply a lie is true
>claim you should embrace the lie

Ever since the Airstrikes this board was divided in half. Seems like you can't do otherwise, you cannot just ban reddit shills from here.

>tfw T_D is being a better Sup Forums than /pol

What the fuck is this shit

I really hope the donald just leaves already. Why can't redit get it through their retarded normie fucking faces that nobody likes them.

>implying Sup Forums is about supporting a Jew-York billionaire with kike family.

>This whole post
lmao

>says "are you implying"
you are fuckoff-level exposed

Russia does, and believe me, Russia is scarier than the USA, Statians lead a clean war, they keep civillian casualties as low as humanly possible. You don't want a Russian as an enemy, the slav mindset on war is different than a westerner's. Just look at the Yugo wars, Serbs would shell cities and sing songs about that. Slavs are literally subhumans and uncivilized in war.

If you are a fascist, you'd never like Trump as a president anyway. Trump is a moderate president, not a full blown white power one as we'd like, you have to accept that. But him going against Assad is bad for everybody in the western world.

Nope, their faggots. The kind of faggots that wouldn't care if Trump announced he was going to remove Assad tomorrow.
The type of faggots that think just because we joke about blacks means we don't actually hate them.

>lmao

The phony gas attack and phony military attack in response is an intelligence test. If you're a stupid Trump supporter you're super butthurt and feel betrayed. If you're a smart Trump supporter you are in awe and once again amazed at his ability to change the game to his advantage when all politicians in my lifetime would have been trapped and gone down. I'm not explaining it again because the stupid supporters are stuck in an emotional loop and won't listen.

And yet they can spot shill tactics.

This board has become a salem witch hunt but instead we're calling each other shills that we don't even know who is shilling who anymore.

Russia is a paper bear. They really just don't have the capabilities to be a threat to the U.S.
Even if we had equal armies they would never get past anything besides maybe Alaska.

Most of the 'Americans' on Sup Forums are Kremlin shills using a proxy

lotta newfriends

actually in most of these cases it is well over half of them

Wew

>>cowering in the realization that you may actually have to serve your country in a war instead of sit behind a computer screen
>oy vey, go die for Israel, goyim! Don't you want to serve your country?

Kill yourself, you fucking kike.

>This board has become a salem witch hunt but instead we're calling each other shills that we don't even know who is shilling who anymore.

I remember it being like that since 2014. Looks normal to me.

Fucking hell. /r/the_donald fucks are the fucking invaders who are autistic enough to miss the point of Sup Forums.
This Trump cultist hivemind mentality is really fucking cancerous and autistic and is making this whole place turn into a fucking reddit.

>fuck yeah! Kill all sand niggers! White race I'd the only true race!
>w-what!? You want me to go k-kill sand niggers for my country!? B-but I'd rather just shitpost!
>fuck trump! He wants me to leave my body pillows behind! It's the jews I tell ya!

wait? you actually want USA to be friends with
1. the jews
2. the country that probably did 9/11
3. erdogan
I don't even

>still believes fake images are real
truly the epitome of T_D

Damage control plus intellectual confusion are counter productive
You sound autistic

No. First they were trolls, then baiters, now Sup Forums calls everything shills.

>This board has become a salem witch hunt but instead we're calling each other shills that we don't even know who is shilling who anymore.
No, reddit fags don't know who is shilling who. You faggots need to shut the fuck up and lurk more. Its clear as day whats happening. If you call a shill a shill they will call you redit. If you call them redit they will call you a shill.
If you aren't a shill or redit you won't respond to shills in such an autistic fashion that your entire post is just name calling because you lack intelligence to think before you fucking post. To reditfags like you, not posting is pain. If you spot a shill, you feel the need to let the world know its a shill. Obviously you are the only person who spotted this shill and everybody else who is ignoring the shill is just too stupid to know it. So you respond to the shill, then the shill responds to you. Now being a reditfag you can't let this one go, so you must let the world know that his statements are false. Who else would if not you?

You are cancer. Stop posting and lurk moar. Want fight shills? Ignore them.

Found the kike

But it doesn't even matter. If someone is shilling with no cohesive point it's not going to change anyone's mind. I don't give a fuck if everyone on /pol loves or hates something. I love it or hate it because of my beliefs not because it's popular to feel one way or the other. That's why I can't stand T_D, sure there are legit left wing shills on here trying to change people's minds with weak bait, but at the end of the day some people are legit pissed and T_D can't stand that some people don't feel the same as them. Why does it fucking matter to you? There isn't another election that matters for 1.5 years, just go back to T_D. If we aren't balls deep in the middle east by then things might swing back the other way.

>wanting to die for muslims while your government keeps arming "moderate rebels"

how cucked are you?

>post simultaneously contains a jewspiracy and criticizes someone else for falling for something

Go shitpost elsewhere Dundee

>trump brought you from the darkness into the light
>REEEEEEEEEEE HEZ LE KIKE NEOCON MUH ASSAD

everything you fought for WILL fail if you turn on trump..just remember that

Yeah, cause dying for ZOG is truly the way to fight for your country.

>supporting Assad
Not as cucked as you friendo

>supporting a so called "secular" muslim while mocking the notion of "moderate" rebels

how retarded are you?

something to do with this

I don't remember fighting for another Libya or Iraq. :)

>We
>Are you implying
>nu-Sup Forums
>nu-Sup Forums
>circlejerking
>we
>sage in all fields
>belgium
>we
>we
>lmao
>we

ironic how chaotic these last few days have been and, at the same time, ive noticed a steep decline in kek posting.