Looks like Molyneux just became a Holocaust denier

Looks like Molyneux just became a Holocaust denier.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue One/fisher&tversky.htm
defoo.org/defoo/
codoh.com/library/document/2333/
youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
ia902607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not an argument.

>burden of proof

Not an argument.

not. an. argument.

Well, if you claim the Lollercaust happened, where is the proof? Can't ask to disprove a positive assertion.

He's coming around

not an argument

Stormnigger the holocaust happened

judaism intensifies

He is a jew. Mom was a berlin jew

Great. Where's the proofs?

>I wonder who is behind this post

IS HE /OURGUY/?

The holocaust happened, but it was blown the fuck out of proportions and fantasized to death. I always think how funny "one of the most well documented tragedies of the 20th century" is also the one with most lies and lack of accuracy.

He is a jew, ya know

it happened but none jews died
6 million Belgian did

>Knowing history is now a bad thing

My proofs:
>Soviet and Allied forces liberations of concentration camps
>Crematories, gas chambers and mass burial sites found at said camps
>Testimonies of people in the Nuremberg Trials who confirmed the holocaust such as Rudolf Hoss
>Eyewitness Accounts and experiences of people in camps
In 1922, Hitler told a journalist that:
“”Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.[15])
(Caveat #2: While some serious historians see this as evidence that Hitler had planned the Holocaust long before coming to power, other serious historians don't believe that any plan for the Holocaust existed so early, and see Hitler's words as simply an expression of his virulent anti-Semitism rather than a sign that he had any concrete plans at that date.)
In a speech to the Reichstag on 30 January 1939, he made his intentions clear with this quote, which was even used in the 1940 Nazi propaganda film "Der ewige Jude" (The Eternal Jew):
“”…if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

non-existent people dying?

then it WAS a lie, user

>Soviet and Allied forces liberations of concentration camps
>Crematories, gas chambers and mass burial sites found at said camps
yes tell me about the crematoria
how were they able to reduce bags of water into non evidence so fast!

But where is the proof that they were gassed to death? You're just assigning assertions that I never made and "debunking" your own softballs. Nice job using sad pictures, again.
The figure dispute presupposes the conclusion without evidence.
The typhus image makes my point, it even states: no photo of the gas chamber in use can indeed be provided for a very good reason: the Nazis put great effort into covering their tracks.
>absence of evidence=presence of evidence
Bigfoot exists. We know this because we have no evidence of his existence.
The dead body burial sites, again, presupposes that they died via your specific method of extermination.
Other points are "well, if not gas, then what else?"
Very convincing arguments.
Love the point on zyklon and HCN; here, read this: ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
There were traces of HCN found in some alleged gas chambers, but the question remains: prove that millions died via this method.

Hitler saying things=/=millions dying via gas chambers. I can go out and murder somebody. If I blogged about murdering him, they only have intent, not proof that I actually did it (if the prosecutor's best evidence is "he blogged about it, I swear I saw it, he isn't denying it, well who else murdered him?").

Not an argument.

The burden of proof lays on you. The best evidence holocaust deniers ever showed me was shopped photos. Every testimony in the Nuremberg Trials, witness account, documents and quotes by Nazi officials, traces of Zyklon-B and the mass piles of corpses found in burial sites support me.

You're just denying it because some Sup Forumsacks kept bleating it without properly researching themselves

>The burden of proof lays on you
source?

>implying the images weren't altered in the first place

This, it was called the chococaust back in the day

Holocaust pictures aren't sad though.

>every testimony in the Nuremberg trials
who testified about jews being gassed at the nuremberg?

>The burden of proof lays on you
>prove to me Russel's teapot doesn't exist.
Not an argument, burden of proof is on the accuser.
>Every testimony in the Nuremberg Trials
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
>witness account
You just proved God exists because lots of people claim to be eye-witnesses to his existence.
>documents and quotes by Nazi officials
Please source them and show how they prove millions were gassed and cremated.
>traces of Zyklon-B
See the link I provided above about the Polish forensic study. Does that also prove that delousing occurred? The latter is more plausible, the former requires more investigation if you are asserting that millions upon millions were executed.
>mass piles of corpses
Sad pictures are not arguments.
You must be an expert forensics scientist or something, being able to tell the cause of death by a single image!

If Hitler was so hellbent on killing them all, why did millions of them survive?

>Sad pictures are not an argument
YOU MUST HATE BEAUTIFUL BABIES THEN

>Not an argument
Read: I give up.

An Orthodox Jew on here literally said the Holocaust didn't happen and Jews know it. And he had a time stamp, was Jewy looking as fuck and said he would provide documents that he was a real orthodox Jew.

Revisionist/skeptic, you mean. Denier is (((their))) word to protect their scams

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. You claim there was a Holocaust. Many of us don't believe it.

He was probably talking about Syria but you should ask him before saying he is something that could garner him a lot more hate

Why? There's no such thing as bad publicity.

So what is the standard of proof you require? What would have to be shown to you for you to say "ok, Holocaust really happened."? Do you even consider this a possibility?

he tried to pivot into being a cult leader cause he felt he deserved way more shekels (also most definitely probably bitching from his shitty wife)). unfortunately this completely contradicts everything he's ever stood for, and he got called out on it.

LOL. Bottom left is the face of a happy young man who got into art school in Vienna, then enjoyed a healthy sex life.

You realize that a journalist's quote is known as hearsay in a court of law and inadmissable. Secondly, the Nazi's commonly used a word that can be translated as annihilation or eradication of the Jews, but it does not translate to mass murder. All Holocaust revisionists understand this. The Nazi's DID steal all Jewish property in Germany, the Nazi's DID break up Jewish families and send them to different countries when removing them from Germany, the Nazi's DID have death squads that would kill rebellious Jews. All of these are documented.

However, all the supposed evidence of Hitler's plan to kill all the Jews is simple hearsay. If you think I'm crazy go to Nuremburg, they have a public museum detailing how the trial was held. If you are a law student what you see at the public museum will have turn you into a Revisionist because they broke literally every rule of not only Anglo-Saxon law but also French law (the two have different methods of trial and have for hundreds of years).

They were gassed.
Firstly, we have archaeological evidence. While the Nazis tried to cover up their crimes by destroying the evidence of gas chambers and the other killing apparatus, blowing up the chambers and crematoria at Auschwitz-Bikenau for example, there is still solid evidence that corroborates the eye-witness accounts. Careful examination of the ruins of the Crematoria I and II gas chambers at Auschwitz and comparison with photographs and descriptions from witnesses confirms the existence of the holes in the roofs of the chambers by which the Zyklon B gas pellets were introduced. Holocaust deniers claim these holes don't exist and that these structures were not gas chambers, but examination of the ruins shows that the holes in question were in place before the attempted demoliton of the chambers and were not the result of that action.
Secondly, we have forensic evidence that clearly demonstrates that cynide gas was used in the gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau. Following claims by amateur hobbyist Fred Leuchter, which were touted by Holocaust deniers David Irving and Ernst Zundel as "proof" no Zyklon B was used to gas people at Auschwitz, the Institute for Forensic Research (IFRC) in Kraków undertook forensic examinations of the relevant areas of the five crematoria. After factoring in elements that Leuchter had not calculated for, the IFRC concluded that, in fact, there were expected traces of cyanide gas in all relevant areas and that this was not due to them having been fumigated against a typhus outbreak.

Concrete evidence removing all reasonable doubt. The best evidence so far:
>Hitler said disliked Jews, they all did=absolute evidence outlining the methodology/logical feasibility of gassing millions and then cremating them within the timeline provided, and destroying all proof
Not an argument, their dislike is not substantive proof of the assertions. It's a huge one, that's why it requires actual proof.
>Telegrams saying they killed the Jews
But where is the proof? The millions upon millions of bodies that were gassed? If they were cremated, could the cremation ovens operate with that efficiency? Were they even used to kill them? It's all presupposing that it did happen without showing the methodology or the feasibility with the technology of the day.
>They never denied it
The Fifth Amendment makes this pretty clear; not making a defence against an assertion is not equivalent to automatic guilt. More on the "evidence-based" trials, read the link, one article should stick out: avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
>Well, where else did the Jews go? Big population dip=mass gassings/cremation
It can just as easily be asserted that the Jews vanished into thin air with the same level of accuracy if that's the claim behind it.
>A bunch of people totally swear they say it
God, bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster now exist because many more people have claimed to see them all. But we know that isn't sufficient evidence because eye-witness isn't always reliable: agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue One/fisher&tversky.htm

If you admit that less than a million died and that more than half were not jews I can admit that it happened

He's always been an attempted cult leader ever since he started free domain radio.
defoo.org/defoo/

Holocaust was war propaganda the Jews are holding over our heads to this day.

They will milk everything for a shekel, even war propaganda.

And a grammar denier.

Oy vey

Part 1: this is Sourced
Forensic investigations of Auschwitz-Birkenau as early as 1945 found criminal traces of the mass extermination that took place there. [1]

Such criminal traces and extensive eye-witness testimony [2], [3]notwithstanding, Leuchter, Rudolf and other Holocaust-deniers claim that mass homicide by exposure to hydrogen cyanide (HCN) from Zyklon-B could not have occurred in the gas chambers of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

The deniers use two lines of arguments in their claims.

They claim that there are not measureable traces of cyanide remaining in the gas chambers.
They claim that homicidal gassing with Zyklon-B would have been physically impossible.
Both claims are false.

In support of the first claim they cite reports of Rudolf and Leuchter who measured higher quantities of cyanide in the blue stains of the delousing chambers than they find in the homicidal gas chambers.

In order Markiewicz, Gubala, and Labedz[4]made measurements of their own. They found traces of cyanide in the homicidal chambers at significant levels compared to other buildings at the Auschwitz-Birkenau sight. They write:

The present study shows that in spite of the passage of a considerable period of time (over 45 years) in the walls of the facilities which once were in contact with hydrogen cyanide the vestigial amounts of the combinations of this constituent of Zyklon B have been preserved. This is also true of the ruins of the former gas chambers. The cyanide compounds occur in the building materials only locally, in the places where the conditions arose for their formation and persistence for such a long time.

literally who

He's finally learning something

>the only reason Hitler hated Jews is because he couldn't get into art school

How do schools get away with teaching this?

Not to mention that almost all of the "confessors" had damaged testes, indicating torture

>Firstly, we have archaeological evidence. While the Nazis tried to cover up their crimes by destroying the evidence of gas chambers and the other killing apparatus, blowing up the chambers and crematoria at Auschwitz-Bikenau for example, there is still solid evidence that corroborates the eye-witness accounts
So millions upon millions were gassed because people say they say it? Either the Nazis destroyed the evidence, or there isn't any evidence.
Descriptions aren't sufficient enough evidence to actually prove homicidal use killing millions.
>witnesses confirms the existence of the holes in the roofs of the chambers by which the Zyklon B gas pellets were introduced
How do we know this? You're making a circular argument. We know Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers because people say they saw Zyklon B used in gas chambers (somehow this equates to millions upon millions dead). It happened because he said that it happened? Not an argument. I guess we can ignore any conflicting reports of people claiming they weren't gassed?
>we have forensic evidence that clearly demonstrates that cynide gas was used in the gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau
To kill millions upon millions?
>After factoring in elements that Leuchter had not calculated for, the IFRC concluded that, in fact, there were expected traces of cyanide gas in all relevant areas and that this was not due to them having been fumigated against a typhus outbreak.
Funny, that's actually exactly the opposite of what they claimed (on typhus and delousing): codoh.com/library/document/2333/

I want his input on my pitiful life but don't want to be publicly humiliated. what do

Anyone who's not an idiot can see that the holocaust was staged to provide jews with sympathy reparations for generations to come.

In their misrepresentations of this report the Holocaust-deniers will often quote the following sentence:

As far as the ruins are concerned, the presence of cyanide was demonstrated in Crematorium Chamber No. II at Birkenau.
neglecting to meantion that this sentence refers only to a preliminary study done in 1990. After they became aware of the Leuchter Report, the authors undertook a more detailed study. The results are displayed in several table ins the paper and utterly demolish the cliams of Leuchter and Rudolf.
The deniers point out that Leuchter and Rudolf measured much higher concentrations of cyanides in the blue-stained delousing chambers than in the homicidal gassing chambers. That the deniers should measure more cyanides in samples containing the blue-staining is not surprising, assuming the blue-staining is indeed composed of iron blue compounds such as "Prussian blue" as claimed by Leuchter and Rudolf. Markiewicz et. al., were careful to discriminate against such iron blue compounds in theri comparisons of cyanide levels. The reason, quite simply, is that the origin of the blue-staining is not well understood and there is no reason to assume that the formation of such compounds necessarily results whenever building materials are exposed to HCN.
To make their case that homicidal gassing using Zyklon-B was impossible the deniers rely on a few tactics. Deniers point out, correctly, that hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is a liquid a room temperature. They neglect to mention that the equilibrium vapor pressure of this liquid even at temperatures below 0 C is orders of magnitude greater than its lethal concentration. 300 ppm of HCN is rapidly fatal. When this ruse is seen through the deniers argue that HCN will not evaporate fast enough from Zyklon-B to lead to a lethal pressure within a reasonable time frame. G. Peters has established otherwise, even at low temperatures.[6]

Not even Jews believe it happened

youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY

There were no Gas chambers or mass killing of jews. You're an idiot if you think there were, or uneducated. Choose one.

lel

>that one article that says the holocaust is now in their DNA

Milking it would be an understatement at this point

He's JIDF, can't you tell?

Post the proof.

Fuck off you idiot. Stop shilling.

>this is Sourced
So where's the source?
Read the following: codoh.com/library/document/2333/
We are referencing the same report.
>the presence of cyanide was demonstrated in Crematorium Chamber No. II at Birkenau.
>somehow proves millions upon millions were gassed in the timeframe provided.
Still not an argument. Just finding a puddle of blood doesn't automatically equate to guilt.
>After they became aware of the Leuchter Report, the authors undertook a more detailed study. The results are displayed in several table ins the paper and utterly demolish the cliams of Leuchter and Rudolf.
Guess that's why they stated: I agree with you that a commentary should necessarily be affixed to our report of 24 Sep. 1990, which is called for by the straightforwardness of information, so essential to any scientific studies.
>Deniers point out, correctly, that hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is a liquid a room temperature. They neglect to mention that the equilibrium vapor pressure of this liquid even at temperatures below 0 C is orders of magnitude greater than its lethal concentration. 300 ppm of HCN is rapidly fatal. When this ruse is seen through the deniers argue that HCN will not evaporate fast enough from Zyklon-B to lead to a lethal pressure within a reasonable time frame. G. Peters has established otherwise, even at low temperatures.[6]
But I'm not making any of those assertions, nice try trying to stick them to me. I'm just asking for your evidence that millions upon millions died.

Somebody post the Hollercoster story. And the masturbation machines story.

This. I've seen the Hollercoaster but I've yet to see the masturbation machines.

This argument borders on insanity. The US was one of the leading forces in exposing the Holocaust. Did the US invent the Holocaust, so it could later give Israel money?

How about the former Soviet Union? Holocaust-deniers claim that most of the supposedly-forged Holocaust evidence was forged there. One of their more popular books is Porter's The Holocaust: Made in Russia. Yet the Soviet Union was traditionally the enemy of Israel, supporting and arming its enemies.

And who says the memory of the Holocaust is the reason the US gives money to Israel? There were -- and still are -- important strategic reasons for the US to support Israel and to lend its even greater support to Egypt.

Also, No reparations are paid for persons killed by the Nazis. Reparations are paid only to survivors for lost property and suffering. Obviously, if reparations were the primary motivation, it would be in the interest of survivors to minimize, not to maximize, the death tol

>Did the US invent the Holocaust
There isn't any proof for it to begin with.

I don't know why you keep denying eye witnesses
Yes, eye witnesses can be mistaken. But when thousands of people attest to the same thing, the cumulative weight of it mounts. Furthermore, many of the witnesses were British and American soldiers. Eisenhower himself was horrified at what he saw, so much so that he marched is own troops through the camps to see the horror of them. He anticipated that, in years to come, people would try to claim that it could not have happened. What? Was Ike biased? Did he have anything to gain from promoting a "fake Holocaust"? Also noteworthy is that the telling of it arose IMMEDIATELY. Shell and shot were still flying when Allied troops started reporting on the horrors they were finding in the camps. "Mythologies" and elaborate fabrications have to "cook" for a time, and they mutate repeatedly with the telling, until they are full of contradictions. Not so with the Holocaust. Finally, consider the Germans themselves. If the Holocaust did not happen, they have every reason for trying to repudiate it. Yet, their government attests to the reality of it. Add in the physical evidence described by other authors, not to mention the fact that the Nazis were meticulous in their record keeping, and one has "historically-irrefutable" evidence. After over 70 years, you can always find fault if you want to... but that in itself is cause for concern. I never seem to meet people who "merely" question the Holocaust. Those who doubt it always seem to DENY it, and seemingly have an axe to grind on the subject. I agree that no one should be persecuted for reasonable doubt but people do tend to be "touchy" on the subject of genocide.

I still find it hard to believe people like you exist.

Are you a kike yourself ? Be honest.

It's not a Jewish hoax, this is not the Holocaust Revisionist's claim. The Holocaust Revisionist claim is simply that it was wartime propaganda coupled with Bolshevist lies. It is well documented that the Bolsheviks lied about most everything during WWII. For example it was decades after they had murdered tens of millions of their own people before Americans knew about it.

Before some anti-Semite says Bolsheviks are Jews, they are not. Bolsheviks made religion illegal in the USSR and you can't ban religion and call yourself Jewish. It's never been Jewish lies, it is Bolshevik lies.

There are demographics and statistics
This is the second internal contradiction -- see question 2 and question 15. The Anglo-American committee who studied the issue estimated the number of Jewish victims at 5.7 million. This was based on population statistics. Here is the exact breakdown, country by country:

Germany - 195,000
Austria - 53,000
Czechoslovakia - 255,000
Denmark - 1,500
France - 140,000
Belgium - 57,000
Luxemburg - 3,000
Norway - 1,000
Holland - 120,000
Italy - 20,000
Yugoslavia - 64,000
Greece - 64,000
Bulgaria - 5,000
Romania - 530,000
Hungary - 200,000
Poland - 3,271,000
USSR - 1,050,000

Total Number Jews Killed - 5,721,500

(This estimate was arrived at using population statistics, and not by adding the number of casualties at each camp. These are also available -- for instance, a separate file with the ruling of a German court regarding the number of victims in Treblinka is available. The SS kept rather accurate records, and many of the documents survived, reinforced by eyewitness accounts).

Some estimates are lower, some are higher, but this is the magnitude in question. In an article in CMU's student newspaper, the head of CMU's History Department, Peter Stearns, is quoted as saying that newly discovered documents -- especially in the former USSR -- indicate that the number of victims is higher than six million. Other historians claim not much over five million. The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust uses 5,596,000 as a minimum and 5,860,000 as a maximum (Gutman, 1990, p. 1799).

>Yes, eye witnesses can be mistaken. But when thousands of people attest to the same thing, the cumulative weight of it mounts.
Not really, I recommend reading the link I posted on the pitfalls of eye-witness testimony. More people claiming it=/=more truthful. By that logic, God exists, too. So does Bigfoot. But we obviously know that isn't sufficient evidence for your claims.
>Eisenhower himself was horrified at what he saw, so much so that he marched is own troops through the camps to see the horror of them
Sad pictures aren't arguments.
>Was Ike biased?
Kangaroo courts not requiring evidence and being the opponent, yes.
>Did he have anything to gain from promoting a "fake Holocaust"?
Presupposing the conclusion before presenting evidence. Not an argument.
>Also noteworthy is that the telling of it arose IMMEDIATELY. Shell and shot were still flying when Allied troops started reporting on the horrors they were finding in the camps.
Yeah, war sucks. People die, like POWs. Massive claims like millions being gassed... well, that requires more evidence.
>Finally, consider the Germans themselves. If the Holocaust did not happen, they have every reason for trying to repudiate it. Yet, their government attests to the reality of it.
If you think the Overton window and the white guilt industry in the German state does not exist, I recommend watching the actions they put their children through, like fieldtrips to camps and indoctrination in government schools. Because governments like the Nazi one lie to their population, but ours doesn't.
>Add in the physical evidence described by other authors
[citation needed]
>not to mention the fact that the Nazis were meticulous in their record keeping
Yet it's claimed they destroyed all their evidence.
Pick one.
>After over 70 years, you can always find fault if you want to... but that in itself is cause for concern
yeah, just provide proof instead of waxing poetic as to what you think the nature of the disagreement is

>Poland - 3,271,000
Fucking hilarious, does anyone really believe this?

Jewish families were separated on arrival at the slave labor camps. So when children asked the others at the camps where their parents went a common response was to point to smokestacks and say "There. That is where your parents are." This was meant to mean your parents are up in smoke, not literally in the smoke, but gone never to be found again. Imagine you are twelve and you watch Nazi's forcibly take your mother away from you the moment you walk into Aushwitz. Your mother is crying and so are you and you are psychologically scarred for the rest of your life. Then you ask someone where your mother is, and they point to a smokestack and say your mother is in the smoke. Many young children took this literally which is entirely reasonable.

>population dip=mass gassings and cremation
Not an argument, post evidence. On the topic:
There are too many jews in the world for the holocaust story to be true.
In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.
Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.
In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.
Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.
So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM: theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
And google: google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
Make the same assumptions.
HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the Guardian and google of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence?
Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?
>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
Jews are a race. Judaism is heavily based on the ethnic group of Jews themselves, like Mizrahi and Ashkenazi. The Bolsheviks like Bronstein WERE Zionists.
Jews are racial and the Old Bolsheviks were disproportionately Jewish RACE. Not practicing Sabbath=/=genetics are rewritten.

I understand you can speak of Jews as a race or as a religion. If you speak of it as a race, then yes, the Bolsheviks are Jews. However, if discussing Jews as a religion, the Bolsheviks are not. This has been discussed since the times of Jesus though the Bolsheviks were not called Bolsheviks then. See what Jesus had to say about those who called themselves Jews but were not.

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

I'm just pointing out that this has nothing to do with the Jewish faith. It has to do with the moral character of those involved. The Bolsheviks are godless heathens and calling them Jews is a linguistic mistake designed to obfuscate the truth and hide their identity. Please call them Bolsheviks otherwise you will never stop them.

The Jesus quote is Revelations 3:9 by the way.

I haven't trusted Molyneux since he sold out to EA.

DK3 never

Also why deny crematory

It was actually a fast process. Funny because, it took less than one hour to cremate a corpse back in 1875.

ia902607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf (skip to page 124 of the PDF)
You had 52 muffles at Auschwitz. (A muffle being the part where you put the corpse, one oven often had multiple muffles) And let's not forget that while you need 45ish minutes to cremate the corpse of an adult male, you need less if the victim is a small child, and you can speed the process up by multiple burnings.

The Germans themselves estimated their cremation capacity at 4,756 a day, and while they only got up there in June of 1943, that still gets you up to about 1.7 million in a single year; Auschwitz was open for much longer than that.

Also I'm done arguing the gassing as the Leutcher report is my evidence and you seem to dance around it.

The funny thing about deniers is despite all the evidence you resort to only one solution:
It wasn't real in my mind, so no amount of documents or physical evidence is going to be good enough".

Also going by all of your logic of how witness reports of thousands of people is not evidence and is equivalent to Bigfoot. The same can be said for the existence of Jesus Christ or Ancient History as most of it is documented by witness account like the History of the Peloponnesian war by Thucydides. Or how Fran's Ferdinand wasn't shot because there's only eyewitness accounts and no evidence of a corpse showing so, this also goes for the Romanovs in Russia as we truly don't know if they were killed by the Bolshevelks. Also the Moon Landing must also be fake too right?

>DK3
Donkey Kong 3?

>I understand you can speak of Jews as a race or as a religion. If you speak of it as a race, then yes, the Bolsheviks are Jews.
>The Bolsheviks are godless heathens and calling them Jews is a linguistic mistake designed to obfuscate the truth and hide their identity.
You must obfuscate the truth, too.
>And let's not forget that while you need 45ish minutes
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
[citation needed]
Referring to 80 year old technology.

the holhoax never happened

One thing that particularly strikes me as odd is the fact that denying the holocaust is actually illegal in some places. If it actually happened, why try so hard to shut down people denying it? Generally the attitude that comes along with honesty is "I don't care if you believe me", not "If you don't agree with me I'm going to arrest you"

The definition of Jew was changed several times leading to retarded figures you bring up.
Some died from typhus. Numerically speaking, most Jews died from gassing, the next-most from shooting.

In the camps inside the "Altreich" (see question 1), death was mainly due to starvation and disease. When inmates are given insufficient food and forced to work hard labor, there is often little practical distinction between the two. At Auschwitz, which was both an extermination and a work camp, prisoners were "selected" every so often, with the weakest being gassed. That way, fewer had the opportunity to die of exhaustion, and they met their end in the gas chambers instead.

When the Allies reached the Nazi death camps in Germany, they found the SS personnel well-fed and well-dressed, and the local population was often not undergoing serious hardship, relatively speaking. (On the other hand, the German population in the big cities did suffer a lot.) This is clearly attested to in the film footage of the liberation of the camps, where one can see the people in the nearby towns and villages, which the American soldiers brought over to the camps so they can witness what happened. None of them are starved.

There is also a famous photograph of some plump SS women being captured at Bergen-Belsen. Tens of thousands of prisoners starved at Belsen. If you've seen a film of emaciated corpses being bulldozed into mass graves, it was probably taken at Belsen. The contrast to the well-fed SS women is quite remarkable.

Also, hardly any of the Allied prisoners starved to death; there were people that the Nazis wanted to keep alive, and there were people they preferred dead. A great number of Soviet POW's died -- over three million -- for this reason.

Underrated.

omg include me in the screencap xD

Woah. Nazi Scum made him eat his Inmates. These Germans were a nasty bunch for sure

well done chewy jewy goodness

>52 muffles
>4756 bodies a Day
>over 90 per muffle a day
>Every 16 min
So you are telling me burning a Jew to ashes takes as long as throwing a pizza in the oven? Not to mention mention in takes 2-3 hours on modern day ovens.

This is the smoking gun that it is a lie.
A big fat jewish lie. If you go by realistic numbers you end up with 416 bodies a day which could have been burned.

Don't try to convince them. About 80% of Sup Forums posters are in the edgy teenager phase. They will believe it with no evidence whatsoever simply because it's edgy.

If that became the norm, they would be shilling for communism to be edgy.

Fact is, Hitler killed dozens of millions of people, roughly a third of them Jews.

Top image was intentionally blurred here to make it seem like it was the doctored one. Look for the original and you'll see.

Didn't they torture the Nazis they captured to the point of madness, where they spouted random crap in order to be given a swift death?

Thanks.

How much time would it take to murder 6million jews? Lets start small. 1 jew a minute.

60jews an hours.
1440 jews in 24hrs
10 080 jews a week
524,160 jews a year
5,241,600 jews a decade @ 1 jew q minute.

How long woule it take to gas and cremate 6million jews? 10minutes to gas 100 + 20 minutes to completely burn 100. 30min/100jew.

6.0*10^6 / 100 jews
60,000 cycles at 30min/100 jews
60,000*30= 1.8*10^6mins
1.8*10^6 mins/60mins= 30,000hrs
30,000hrs/24hrs=1250 days
1250/7 = 178.6weeks
178.6weeks/52weeks= 3.43 years.

So, nonstop gasing of 6,000,000 jews would take 3 years 5months and 4 days and 19hrs 12mins.

Now lets add some time to that. You have to round up the jews, transport the jews, sort the jews, then get them into their designated camp. So from pick up to delivery it could take 8days to round up 1000 jews and get them to their designated camp. Well...

6.0*10^6/10,000 jews per 8 days= 600 days.

1.7years +3.43 years = ~5.11 years but even then some would havr been put to work..

TL;DR---- I know, I know, not an arguement.

the holocause was something totally diffrent and it had nothing to do with jews

jews are just the bitches that cry the loudest