The Truth about the 36 missing Tomahawk missiles

The reason why only 23 missiles hit their target in Syria is because the Russian Army present in Syria intercepted 35 out of 59, which is still a failure on Russia's part to defend their muslim friend Assad

In short:

The Russian Army failed to completely stop the American Army from attacking that base which the Russian Army also used, and so a horde of russian operatives are active on this board trying to undermine the president of the United States any way they can, even by siding with Shareblue, Antifa and other western communist elements active on this site and social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/middleeast/syria-aleppo-chlorine-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=avXioGnYimY&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop it man. Only thing I don't agree with is the sliding, shareblue bullshit. You know why that's fucking insane? Because I've been called it nearly every other day for a year kek.

People need to quit pretending this is a hugbox. There are differing opinions, there are liars, there are trolls.

I share this image a lot, so you can understand the scale of what we're working with here. We took on a lot of people during the election cycle, and it's really shifted how this place used to operate. Haven't you noticed the uptick in little edgelords and their nigger hate threads, /ourguy/, and all that other shit?

No link. Faggot

The United States has too many enemies

Wasn't that the point of firing so many missiles?
They knew some would get intercepted

Even if that was the case the US would of launched the number of Missiles it did full well knowing at least half would be intercepted. We just beat the Russian Anti Air by sheer number.

>nigger hate threads are a new thing

ding ding ding we have a winner ( 2 winners)

>nigger hate threads were as common as a general
>generals existing at all

No. There were tons of women's logic/hate years prior, but you don't even see those anymore. It's edgy kids wanting to get (you)'s in their threads, because they saw another kid do it yesterday.

t. been here since /new/

It's never black and white and yet it always ends up being black and white

Way i see it US just whipped out its dick and cock-slapped Putin across the face and he just stood there and took it. US just reminded whose dick is bigger and ain't Putin's.

>Tell the Russians in advance
>Russia allows it to go ahead
>Still SAMs your missiles

Nah

it's not like shooting down those tomahawks killed anyone, they're just machines, not fighter jets with pilots in them

exactly this, after 8 years of Obama and the Russian perceived power-projection overtaking the US one during that time, the sudden reality check caused a complete meltdown among fans of Putin, who like him more than Trump

hence

The mass hysteria you see on Sup Forums and the damage control done by people like PJW, Molyneux, BPS, Infowars and other groups who receive revenue from die hard fans of Putin

Lmao that's just wrong
>the internet hasn't always been full4of edgy teenagers
t. Fucking 2005 faggot
Oh and I said implying they are new, ypou dimwit

proofs?

I feel yah man honestly it will pass Sup Forums was never good. But also yeah people are having a fucking melt down right now.

I don't give a fuck about your semantics.

The chart is all I wanted to share

But weakening Assad is helping ISIS . why would he want to topple Assad ?

Its ok user ill give you a hug

ISIS is on the outs Raqqa and Mosul are both about to fall. Their army is shattered. At this point it can turn back to the macro. I dont really think Trump gives a shit about Assad but Assad decided to slap him and the US in the face and he just got punched back. People forget that the US military is still one of the largest and best equipped on earth.

That is why when you send your Harriers against Yuri's Gatling towers you build 200+ planes so you can destroy the construction yard in one strike while losing 85% of your total strike force. You do this three or four more times to eliminate the remaining power plants until ground forces can plough through the remaining defenses.

or maybe its cos they are old tomahawk missiles that have been sitting around for decades and they just failed.

believe it or not military gear doesn't always work right.

If 23 missiles missed our left wing media would be reporting it to make Trump look incompetent. Instead they are reporting 58 of 59 hits. Unless you have something other than Russian propaganda (didn't even link that much) then fuck off this board.

USA: Hey Russia we will bomb this airfield
RUS: Okay, but we have the right to defend ourselves
USA: that's cool man, good luck.

>American Army
The American Army must have some pretty good swimmers in order to fire US Navy Tomahawk missiles at Syria.

You don't even know who you're talking about, let alone what.

beautifully written

He's in Romania

And?

>Assad decided to slap him and the US in the face

wat

/thread

Use of chemical Weapons in b4 HURRR DURRRR FALSE FLAG. US told Assad dont do that shit Obummer let it go on and Trump just said no.

Nigger hate is justified and if you thunk they are a new thing maybe you should return to plebbit

Yeah, let's think about this for a second. We tell Russia, "hey we're going to hit your ally, but we don't want to hit you - so stay still."

Then we do exactly that, hit the Syrians without harming a single Russian. In a war zone. With weapons fired from long range..

Pretty cool, to be honest. No doubt the Russians already understand that we can drop a dime in a pickle barrel, but this was an up-close and personal show.

Fuck off Harry, 90% chance I've been on this site longer than you anyways. If that's the only thing you have to point out in all that, than I'm sure you've made a few in the past couple weeks.

You can't just brush the false flag argument off like that. It wouldn't be the first time a regime gets accused of having chemical weapons and then turns out they didn't. This particular scenario brings too many questions.
But even if it wasn't a false flag, it's still unusually fast for the US to take a decision to attack another country just because they didn't hold a promise

>most expensively equipped =/= best

You cant talk to me like that, not on my board, uh uh, no no no. YOU started this.

Tomahawks are impossible to shoot down. They zig zag at at low altitude, above ground and change targets frequently to avoid being shot down by russian SAMs.

Russia taking out most of them is actually quite impressive. It shows that they can match us equally in electronic warfare.

I'm a Russian for disagreeing with what is becoming a cult of personality now on this board? I'm an actual supporter who isn't above criticism, no matter who it is, is what you mean. You teenagers need to get the fuck off this board.

A terrorist Organization that Just formed in the Desert 5 years ago is not going to have the capability to mass produce Sarin in the quantities that we saw used. Not to mention Chemical weapons don't suddenly release when their stockpiles are bombed and kill close to 100 people. Third Assad was getting his ass kicked up there for a while. My guess is he miscalculated because he thought the US basically had given him the green-light the week before. As for the fast turn around Syria has been a quagmire for years and the US already had ample resources on station probably going all the way back to Obama. Response time was also about half a week which isn't super super fast.

fake and gay
sage

The ability to project power anywhere on the globe within 48 hours = the best.

Source for Russia shooting down any of the missiles? Pretty sure that's bullshit

look at this nu-pol shill

fuck what is with all the newfags these days

In america, they say 59/60 missiles hit their targets.
You're right about the russian shills though, this is how they spread their propaganda. It's obvious.

This is why board culture is dead. That and we grew up I suppose.

>Syria got a slap on the wrist for illegally gassing isis

>North Korea is making the same ol nuclear threats since 20 years ago

>China is still a gutter oil and piss egg eating shit country.

>Russia is pissed because we slapped assad on the ass, but won't do anything.

Happenings : 0
IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING: 4

>not going to have the capability to mass produce Sarin
I was under the impression they get all kinds of funding from Saudi Arabia and what's left of Iraq

> Assad was getting his ass kicked up there for a while
I was also under the impression that Assad had been slowly coming back for the last few months. And the gassed place is like 20km away from the closest rebel hotspot.

Anyways, most of this is conjeture. Why not go for an actual investigation

>mispelling Lenin when his name was in the gif

I could say the same thing about you faggot shills.

>shitty simpson gif
>fuck off /leftypol/

Your mother is a sex slave.

Even with help like that ISIS did not have the facility's to mass produce Chemical weapons. Think about it how are you gonna produce Sarin when half the west and east are bombing you at the same time. Even with help i doubt they could get some. As for Assad in genral the war has been going okay however the Rebels has been very stubborn where that attack took place. Also im all down for a investigation but those take time and by the time we get the results no one cares anymore.

This is what newfags don't understand--you can hate niggers within the confines of a thread concerning current events/politics but creating "nigger hate" threads on a board dedicated to politics and current events (politically incorrect politics but still politics) is off-topic.

The same applies to people creating threads solely dedicated to a meme, dub checking, food threads, roll threads, etc. That shit belongs on Sup Forums.

>missile defense system has 50% success rate
>only path to redemption is shitposting on Sup Forums

lol i like the way you perceive reality i might subscribe to this

Yeah Russian shills everywhere...

lol Half of the people who elected trump are just as stupid as liberals, they will blindly follow without question, and when other people don't they cry RUSSIAAAAA!!!

It's well established that russia has been using these kinds of tactics. Close your eyes to reality if you want. Don't expect me to do the same.

That's not to say that everybody who disagrees with what trump did is russian (obviously for the propaganda to work, they have to actually convince some people... etc).... But it's clear that there is a propaganda campaign.

Sure but do you really think they give a shit about Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general lets be real.

>little edgelords and their nigger hate threads

That's always been a staple of the shilling here: discredit the Sup Forums hivemind by lacing it with "omg niggers", "muh rhodesia" and "jew this jew that"

;^)

It also proves S-500 are a mere meme, Russian army is as advanced as Hussein one. Pretty strong at paper, fucking obsolete to the American one.

>Sure but do you really think they give a shit about Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general lets be real.

Let's see.... in the news media, it's acknowledged to be one of the places along with reddit, facebook and twitter that influenced the outcome of the election.
Russia would be stupid to just ignore it. Why would you expect them to do that?

Further: If you look at Sup Forums, you see a lot of pro-russian, pro-assad sentiment...Even to the point of saying assad is a good guy, and the US is evil. This isn't the mindset of an american.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q

What kind of idiot drops 90 million worth of tax money to -muh dik- someone?

True but what credible news sources has reported on Sup Forums swaying the election in trumps favor. Also why not infiltrate Reddit? That place is far more open for shit like that. Basically why shill when half the people are gonna call you a faggot a ways?

>What kind of idiot drops 90 million worth of tax money to -muh dik- someone?

"muh dik" is what tells people that your threats are legitimate.... This is very important in an international negotiation

>intercepted 35 out of 59

Retards, everywhere

When you raally think russia or assad would use their AA and show their location, then you are dumb.

Those shithawks either crashed because americans are shit or got jammed by russians

>. Also why not infiltrate Reddit?
I'm sure they have infiltrated reddit as well...along with twitter and facebook.

>True but what credible news sources has reported on Sup Forums swaying the election in trumps favor.
Hillary Clinton herself referenced this place talking about dark corners of the internet.

No. This is the truth.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

As far as you or I know, it could very well have been a false-flag. And somehow a master businessman needs to drop 90 million dollars in one move for a supposed negotiation? Over what?

chlorine attacks were done in aleppo and are what he was talking about in his tweet

The attack the other day was wih sarin

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/middleeast/syria-aleppo-chlorine-attack/

The reason missiles hit their target in Syria is nobody ever intercepted them, because nobody would waste low number long range stuff like S-300 on anything less than a jet and the Pantsir's are close air defence and obviously can't defend a different airport 100km away.

Nobody really needs to "undermine" Trump. He has undermined himself perfectly well all by himself. Not that I care about american inner politics, just stop sending your shills to /sg/ kthxbai.

>Lame meme
>Lame song that was lame when it was a meme
>Of being a dumbuss
>of

You're reddit material, for sure.

>And somehow a master businessman needs to drop 90 million dollars in one move for a supposed negotiation? Over what?

Trade deals, international cooperation, etc. It's very important to show the world that your threats are credible. Otherwise nobody will take you seriously. Assad violated our red line, he suffered the penalty.

>As far as you or I know, it could very well have been a false-flag.
So? You think trump should have asked you what you thought about it? Get real.

but where were you when Jon Lenin die?
eating smegma at home when Pjotr call?
Being flaming newfaggot homosex on internet?
Yes

Let me break it down. Trump just restablished US threat. Threat is when someone says one thing and how likely they are to actually follow through with it. US threat had a major hit in Syria due to Obamas red line comment. Basically he said the the US would do pretty much what Trump just did. Syria crossed that line and the US did shit. This on the global scale made the US look weak. What Trump just did was demonstrate that US power is still very much intact. This has implications in everything we do and say. North Korea now has to deal with a US carrier group sailing to their shores a week after we just blew up Syria. Not to mention the entire world just saw Putin get slapped someone who has been vastly over estimated for a while now. US foreign policy just shifted massively.

It could very well be a false-flag. Don't try dodging the fact that this option is still up in the air.

>When you raally think russia or assad would use their AA and show their location, then you are dumb.

Considering CIA has been in Syria for years, pretty sure pro-Assad force anti-air has already been cataloged.

Non-interventionism was part of Trump's platform. This sounds like the opposite. Maybe, i'm not seeing clearly on this point as I could see the possibility how this can be part of Trump's strategy. But I still do not see reason why Assad would drop CW when he is supposedly winning his war. There is no benefit to this.

Up late, friend of mercantile inclinations?

youtube.com/watch?v=avXioGnYimY&

Your article is from September 2016
The twitter post is Apr 3, 2017
>???

Except it wasn't Sarin this tome around, it was Chlorine... as far as 2013 reference photo

STFU gypsy.

FPBP

>only 23 missiles hit their target in Syria
no source

I need a quick rundown on molepeople.

>this time around it was chlorine
Where are you getting this information from?

Not to mention warned beforehand, but this is just a facet of anti-missile technology. You can never stop all the bombs no matter how complete your defense is, that's why MAD is still a thing. Not a failing on Russia's part.

One is still stuck in Assads asshole.

It was stated beforehand by the media they were preparing for a saturation attack. Which is in essence a missile swarm designed to overload the enemy missile defences and still neutralise the target.

The fact that not all missiles launched hit their target was accounted for and by design, please learn some modern day military tactics before you run your mouth.

Your dick is still stuck in a goat, achmed

man at least sweden is a country.

>Mehmet defending his cousin from Sweden

>((( Mole People )))

I think we all know that, I think the bigger issue is Russia was still able to take so many down. We constantly get Russia incompetent meme but the fact their missile defense was even able to jam or knock out the many tomahawks is the bigger news.

They can always deploy more antiair they probably didn't account for someone lobbing 100m worth of missiles in one shot at Syria.

>luxembourg
> With just under half a million people, Luxembourg is the least populated of all EU countries.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!