/Celt/ pol

/Celtic/ general
no anglo tea drinking wannabe-celtic liemachine edition

Grow your moustache long, and be bold fellow celts!

We have no guilt nor do we have sway in any of this, we are innocent to the evils of the world.

Praise your own kind, learn your language, and be proud of your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/tech/2011/03/24/texas-sheds-light-americas-settlers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The celts have nothing to do with any genocide apart from the genocide of the romans as REVENGE for the death of the Iceni king Prasutagus, and was entirely deserved.

Nobody teaches you that in history, because all history classes are taught by Anglo tea merchants.

Rome used to be RULED by the Gaul, and they learned military tactics, shield walls, all they had apart from the phalanx which they learned from greece.

Romans were just bitches who lied cheated and stole from everyone, almost as bad as the boat niggers (viKANGZ).

Who can really deny that every problem in the world is created from non celts?

What problem have the celts ever created?

What problem did the Gaul ever create?

The Celts and the gaul are blameless, and they have no part in this disgusting travesty the rest of the world calls "politics".

Not only that, they were basically the only people on earth to use soap.

hamburger here
isn't a celt basically any western european that isn't a from the british isles?

no, Celt means what you would refer to as "native Britannian" and what we refer to as Celt, or native of Albion (what the island was called before vikangz invaded with the help of the romans).

>Rome used to be RULED by the Gaul
Strayan education

can you post pics of your gallic moustache

>it's another australian pretends he has a heritage thread

first of all, your faggoty tea drinking "historians" agree that rome was SACKED by the celts and the gaul many times including the "gallic catastrophe" where we were PAYED to leave.

The romans were BITCHES who relied on auxillaries (non romans) and NOTHING ELSE.

if you had a classical education you would know this, romans lie about EVERYTHING and roman supporters (like the club of rome) constantly change history books to support their pathetic dead empires claim to legitimacy.

Secondly, give me a second

Any room for cheeky Pict cunts?

as a matter of fact the Gaul were the FIRST to sack rome under Brennus.

Naked man charged at the armored roman sissies, and they literally ran away.

then they entered rome and RAPED EVERYONE.

then the big fat pedophile romans sat on a hill and said "please leave you can have a thousand pounds of gold.

so they finished raping LITERALLY EVERYONE and left with the gold.

look it up, roman sissies

DAILY REMINDER THAT CELTS CONTRIBUTED NOTHING OF VALUE TO WHITE WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Everything called a "White" achievement is actually a GERMANIC achievement

Yeah, sacking Rome isn't an achievement.

Why don't you Celts ever write a great book, or compose a great symphony, or invent a crucial piece of technology?

Oh, I forgot, YOU CAN'T

Bore da pawb. Sut wyt ti?

uwchraddol i Gymry

Fucking colonial. Our history is over 5000 years old, yours is what? about 250?

So, let me get this straight- your greatest achievement is a bunch of rocks arranged in a circle?

What have you been up to for the past 5000 years while we Germanics invented all modern technology, even what you are using right now?

BTW, our Goseck circle in Germany is older. You obviously plagiarized Stonehenge from us. Just sayin

Ah, an American claiming some tenuous German ancestry. Nice try. Just cuz your grandma got raped in auschwitz by a nazi does not make you German. Sorry mate.

>I'm celt !
>I'm germanic !

You are both extremely cringey faggots on the other side of the planet who are a mongrel result of the two like every single western european.

Bro everybody could trace their history back to the neanderthals if we could. Everyone has a heritage yah dumbshit.

I dont think the celts gave a shit about civilization

There are Celtic people celebrating their tradition in Sweden you know, wearing kilts and all that.

>There are Celtic people celebrating their tradition in Sweden you know, wearing kilts and all that.

Do they actually have ancestry from celtic countries or did they just decide they're celtic for some reason?

>I dont think the celts gave a shit about civilization

the gauls had a civilisation and the druids learnt greek and taught it to their students/disciples so they could teach philosophy and science

Well they have red hair so obviously Celtic, don't know much about it but I saw an old classmate attend one of the parades in a kilt and bagpipe so it's obvious they care about their original roots.

so they believe they are celtic because they have red hair? holy fuck that is cringeworthy

>Yeah, sacking Rome isn't an achievement.

>Yeah, sacking Rome isn't an achievement.

i'd like to see you do it fag

tfw mix between celt/saxon/gaul

probably a tiny bit of jew too :(

DUDE SACKING ROME IS BETA BITCH-TIER

REAL MEN IMPOSE THEIR OWN SENSE OF ORDER ON THE COSMOS.

Yah dumbshit

i also have some scottish too but that's basically the same as celtic right?

No other fucking region has people that carry that gene besides ones where the spread the gene from there

Scotts and Irishmen are celtic and thats it

k well im for sure 1/4 irish and my other grandparent is scottish/british in some mix

nope. There are mongoloid redheads in central asia. There is a high concentration of redheads in the volga, the highest concentration of redheads in the world iirc. Red hair is common among jews, lebanese, and syrians too. There are also indo-iranian redheads in pakistan and afghanistan.

you forgot the welsh. And the scottish are as culturally as celtic as the english (apart from their celtic self-identity which dates to the 1800's) unless you're talking about highland scots.

>this retard doesnt know about 1848

> about 250 ?
Actually, pre-Columbian, Clovis settlement of America dates back to at least 13,000 years ago.
foxnews.com/tech/2011/03/24/texas-sheds-light-americas-settlers.html

English scum need to be taught a lesson for the crimes they have committed to the celtic peoples of Europe.

Master race Slav here fuck the Englo tea drinkers

Can you tall me who is this in the pic ??

I want to find some movies about him or songs or black metal acts