Sup Forums stabilizing once again, and another failed raid

It's great to see Sup Forums stabilizing again even with the continuous shilling from shariablue CTR and leftypol regarding Trump becoming a neocon kike.

For a minute it seemed as though they had begun to establish a foothold but ultimately the truth prevails and the shills are always outed especially given Leftypol's infiltration at every level.

Victory is sweet indeed, but let us not forget the shilling isn't over nor will it ever. Trump's latest decision invoked emotion, that which blinded us from the truth and allowed those who'd which to disrupt our board an opportunity to set their own narrative in motion. It is up to us to always search for the truth and put emotions last.

Let this raid be a testament to our Strength, godspeed anons never let up.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/news/nation/trump-team-talks-more-possible-syria-attacks-russia-s-role-1.13402689
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ground-troops-could-deployed-syria-9827522
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/09/517303/Assad-ouster-a-US-priority-Trumps-UN-envoy
livingresistance.com/2017/04/09/breaking-trump-national-security-adviser-wants-150000-troops-syria/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666
ft.com/content/7b114ebc-1baf-11e7-a266-12672483791a
politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
breaking911.com/developing-trump-officials-tell-russia-drop-support-syrias-assad/
churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-paves-the-way-for-the-extermination-of-mideast-christians
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"the_donald"/end/2017-01-01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think it was so much a raid as it was a knee jerk reaction to the sudden change of heart regarding Syria. Probably quite a few people on the fence regarding what he's doing foreign policy.

Fuck off. You are a newfag and fucking cancer!

>I don't think it was so much a raid
it definitely was a divide & conquer raid
gtfo faggot

It was a raid. Don't be delusional. I'm sure some minds changed but why would /ptg/ go into /sg/ threads to talk shit and vice-versa? Classic divide and conquer bullshit.

Wtf I hate trump now

It wasn't a raid you cringey faggot, it was a legitimate reaction to his bullshit.
Lefty/pol/ are a few hundred of guys, maybe a thousand at best, they will never have the impact necessary to disrupt the board.

I'm on the fence. Don't want to lose my trump memes but if he escalates syria ill call for his impeachment . I don't wanna die or kill for a cause that I don't believe in.

Also total false flag.

Fuck off

Fuck I'm so glad to see sanity prevail, as that was the worst raid we've seen to date. The Russia narrative was dead as soon as the Syria strike occurred so they had to think fast and create a new narrative, and push it HARD

The shitposting has gone down since yesterday that's for sure.

>shills gotta be in bed by 10pm

Nice try

He fucking knows, but the optics were too good to ignore and he makes his critics look like morons to normies.

It's easy to bury your head in the sand and insist that everyone critical of Trump is a shill.

Guess that means Alex Jones, Molymeme, and others are all on the CTR payroll now.

Everyone who voted for Trump because of foreign policy? CTR!

Kinda this, hear guys are faggots who wish they could impact this board

If you actually believe that people on Sup Forums reacting negatively to Trump going back on one of his biggest campaign promises is because CTR is shilling here you are truly delusional. Go back to the_donald already.

shill

inb4 israeli ama like last night fucking damage control is obvious

starting to think these "redditors" are the real shareblue shills. no one can be this fucking oblivous, right?

>glad all the shilling has died down, fellow Sup Forumsacks. trump has always been /ourguy/ and kushner is a based jew. also we're no longer going to be friends with PJW, Cernovich, Lauren Southern, Breitbart, Bannon, or any of the reactionary #fakebasers alright my fellow pedes- I mean polacks?

either way, unironically kill yourselves reddit/shareblue

Trump team talks more possible Syria attacks, Russia's role
newsday.com/news/nation/trump-team-talks-more-possible-syria-attacks-russia-s-role-1.13402689

US ground troops 'could be deployed in Syria'
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ground-troops-could-deployed-syria-9827522

Syria: Nikki Haley says regime change is 'inevitable'
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/

Assad ouster a US priority: Trump's UN envoy
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/09/517303/Assad-ouster-a-US-priority-Trumps-UN-envoy

Journalist Leaks Plans: Trump Nat Sec Adviser Wants 150,000 Troops in Syria
livingresistance.com/2017/04/09/breaking-trump-national-security-adviser-wants-150000-troops-syria/

National security adviser H.R. McMaster suggests Russia is ‘part of the problem’ in supporting Syria’s Assad
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666

Russia-US relations hit by missile strikes on Syrian air base
ft.com/content/7b114ebc-1baf-11e7-a266-12672483791a

politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
>McMaster: U.S. eager for regime change in Syria

breaking911.com/developing-trump-officials-tell-russia-drop-support-syrias-assad/
>Trump officials tell Russia to drop its support for Syria’s Assad

churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-paves-the-way-for-the-extermination-of-mideast-christians
>Trump Paves Way for Extermination of Middle-Eastern Christians

This is gonna be a long 4 years, especially if the shills on this board keep supporting him the whole way.

We need to excise the tumor from this board or they're gonna try to take it along the ride of neocon "civic nationalist" establishment, and justify everything Trump does under the guise of "4D Chess", and "it was secretely genius" and anyone disagreeing is "Shareblue" or "CTR"

>muh the_donald meme

nice try to divide trump supporters. good show. top drawer. good form. sadly, it wont work. "biggest campaign promise" again, really, REALLY good work. however i dont remember giving 2 shits about whether he bombed some fucking hole in the mud in the middle east.

Back to le donald MAGA pedes

Raid might have been amplified by the fact that many regulars really started doubting Trump and some actually believed he's still the same Trump people memed.

I like the notion of ekg and I lost every respect I had for Ivanka.

If he continues working for kike interests in the ME what you call shilling won't stop. I know it's hard to wrap your head around having legitimate criticisms of your god but Trump said America first, not Israel. If Bannon gets shoved out and Trump continues this fuckery I guarantee you a large portion of Sup Forums will be pissed.

go ahead and fight iran and syria fucking faggot shill, YOU DO IT NOT US!! this ain't retard level iraq war like before

Yes, they're establishment/CIA/kike shills trying to push Sup Forums into a neocon direction with consensus-shifting.

Nobody gives a fucking shit about "dividing" Trump supporters. This isn't a Republican board.

The ones trying to divide them are the retards defending the strike when everyone in their right mind should condemn it.

Go back to /r/thedonald.

> however i dont remember giving 2 shits
His anti-globalist, noninterventionist stance was a big part of the campaign.

We just need gook moot to lend us the horsefuckers in /mlp/ for another week or two, and the cucks from leftypol and shariablue would think twice about coming here ever again.

These hivemind threads are the best!

>muh regime change

nigger you know your shilling retards to fight your shit war

>muh thedonald meme
>again

bravo excellent job just great

This. Sup Forums is right to be pissed, and right to distrust Trump after this. Moving against Assad is exactly what we voted against by choosing Trump. How he behaves in the coming weeks will hopefully reveal the truth.

Nice to see there's some intelligence left here

just another reminder to keep recruiting.

We need the young, the old, the weak, the fat. Give us your energy!

I've already jumped ship because this strike was exactly what I voted against. If Bannon gets axed, I'll only be more vindicated.

>anyone disagreeing with Trump is raiding us

Poor babies. :(

>2013: "Don't attack Syria"
>2015: "I won't attack Syria"
>2016: "I won't attack Syria"
>2017: "I won't attack Syria"
>2017: Attacks Syria
>"wtf why are these shills mad at trump????"

only shills talk about The Donald. this phrase wasn't even used untill this weekend raid.

He's still delivering on his campaign promise. The problem is the influence of his aids and false intelligence.

The Trump administration's latest comments on the situation back my belief and crumble your shill tactics. Go back to leftypol faggot.

>How do you do my fellow Sup Forumsacks aren't you glad people aren't mad anymore at trump for going back on his promise. I'm sure those were just shills any way becuase no true Sup Forumsack would ever be critical of the God Emporer. Yep everything is fine and back to normal. Nothing out of the ordinary anymore. Glad that's over!

I hate you rebbit I hate you so god damn much.

You have to go back.

its not shills its spergs

So the genius CEO hired a bunch of shitty people?

> IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!

this is who you voted for

Fuck off kike.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"the_donald"/end/2017-01-01/

I disagree with Trump's decision on bombing the syrian airport, but i hold his aid's false intelligence at fault.

What separates me from a shill for 'disagreeing' is the fact that im not immediately jumping to the conclusion that he is now a neocon kike for receiving false intelligence.

But what if you're the shill?

There not smart enough to be professional shills. They are just legitimately that retarded.

no it's true, before this little raid no one on here hardly ever talked about T_D it is a shill tactic to talk about The Donald and to point the finger at others.

Do you not realize that Flynn was forced from office, and the person giving this false intelligence took his place? He's utterly surrounded with a few allies of his own.

I'm Canadian, I didn't vote for anyone.

And I don't give a fuck about Hillary, she's even worse, but Trump is getting just as bad.

In fact, Hillary strongly supported the strike.

I think it probably had more to do with the new leaked videos of Ppdesta

You guys did see the new videos on world corp didn't you? Happened same day as the airstrike

> literally denying verifiable empirical data spoon fed to him

Next you'll be calling someone a "cuck" amirite?

>before this little raid no one on here hardly ever talked about T_D it is a shill tactic to talk about The Donald and to point the finger at others.

There was no raid retard, and I just linked you to thousands of instances of shitting on the_donald redditors even before 2017. Go back there.

Also you're the one "pointing fingers at others" by crying about inexistent "raids".

Maybe the genius CEO shouldn't have hired a fuckin spy?

>It's great to see Sup Forums stabilizing again even with the continuous shilling from shariablue CTR and leftypol
Do you really expect them to do anything, when their numbers are under threat? They're losing numbers at a very alarming rate. They've no one to blame but themselves, really. They make it too easy, using Reddit and other similar platforms.

If you couldn't tell it was a raid, you're fucking retarded or new. Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out.

This is true, but it the spergs that the shills capitalized on. Again, true Sup Forumsacks have regained their conscious and those still gripped by the multiple false narratives will soon regain their own.

This is how I've felt since this thing has started.

you are both fat and ugly

> I'm an oldfag and literally no one ever mentioned r/the_Donald/ or CTR or JIDF until last Thursday

I was every single shill this past week.

>Trump becoming a neocon kike
Well, he's doing the Jew's bidding

Exactly this shit has happened so many times. This was an obvious raid and leftypol discords confirm this. They simply capitalized on the unrest.

I agree OP. I mean what kind of dumbass doesn't believe in Climate Change anyway? Leave it to a unsophisticated baboon to go ahead and provoke war primed countries at the drop of a hat.
I can't wait for Based Xi to put drumpf in his place.

Just look at the way his administration is changing, open your eyes, the kikes have their hooked noses in him.

They have him in a choke hold because they got to the only thing that mattered to him, his daughter.
He's one of (((them))) now.

>How do you do my fellow Sup Forumsacks aren't you glad people are mad at trump for going back on his promise
you rn

>the leaf behind every post

> losing numbers at an alarming rate

In order to beat the jews you've got to play their own game of subversion. Trump knows of kikery but an upfront opposition would mean his ultimate defeat.

But given this current situation the bombing did almost jack shit other than send a message, which i would still say was entirely based on a false flag, this could be 4d chess or him simply being subverted, but his most recent statement on regime change in Syria honestly make me think he's not in full servitude.

>1 post by this id

you realize 8ch has all of your data right? they want you faggots dead.

>shills shills as usualy but now have more ammo for shilling
>shills pretending to get shilled and that shilling is working
>somehow people buy this and go "nah we aint getting rused boys :^)" and circle jerk
Shills never had any influence on this board and they never will.

No fuck the Donald. I hate you faggots you need to stop coming here.
Just because I hate you doesn't mean we aren't being raided. You are just a faggot and you need to stop posting and lurk moar. You've ruined this board. This raid would be over right now if reditfags didn't feel the need to respond to every shill thread that popped up. You people are the most conceited worst people in existence.
I hope trump finds all of your addresses and sends a couple more missiles down your way.

Can't tell if actually serious or parodying pro-Trump anons

Heiled.

Link?

Keep holding on the million D chess shit.
Seems more likely to me that they just cut him in on a piece of that oil pipeline

K shill, bye bye

yep.

stop being mad faggot. don't tell me what to do. i rarely respond to shills anyway.

> Trump bombing his own voters
> while polling 32%

i personallly dont care about narratives or trump i didnt even vote this election what i do care about is faggots shitting up the board with no effort shill posts

I hope Russia nukes Toronto in World War 3.

yeah the president of the united states needs a piece of a shitty oil pipeline. that is the only reason he is doing this. i would think the president of the united states would find an easier way to make money.

> 1 post by this id

>polling 32%
not even msm polls are showing him that low.

>8ch
>T_D
>Shareblue

you fags are all the same fighting for power on Sup Forums where none of you are welcome, you and your kike overlords can fuck right off back to 2016 where you came from.

As i stated, im not saying i fully believe in the 4d chess theory here but time and time against Trump has proven to outsmart even us on what he's doing.

You don't become a billionaire and suddenly turn into a dumbass.

There is a defining point here, if Mcmaster is able to subvert Trump into a war with Syria then we abandon ship. Until then we've got to fight our hardest to not let this become a reality.

>seemed as though they had begun to establish a foothold

Haha, no it didn't.

Everybody could see straight through that retarded bullshit.

We aren't fucking tumblr or normies on Faceberg.

We.
Are.
Sup Forums.

This Tbh.
I don't want anymore stupid wars or garbage health care bills.
He's wrong about Assad and had no right to attack that base.
He fell for a false flag and for that I'm still very pissed

>1 post by this id

There's no proof he's a billionaire

how about you look at what the results of his actions are instead of just reacting to what you mistakenly believe his intentions are?

Come back when he has said that he will remove the regime. Until then, fuck off. Nothing happened.
>infiniti isn't welcome
Hello newfag

this.

trump is a mean to an end.

As you should be we're all pissed to degree.

I do agree that this was a kneejerk reaction, but this simply meant food for starving shills.

I think we've got to be pissed for the right reasons though, Trump is being manipulated by McMaster and we've got to fight this.

When pol gets overrun with shills i usually go do some other bullshit or go to another board.

Then when something happens or anything worthy of discussion we usually converge back here again.

I agree. Fuck toronto.

>hes browsing a thread and calls out a shill
>lamo what a shill

>>/gtfo/

Remind the marxist that Trump is deporting mexicans and thus helping save the white race. They can't argue that and will only expose themselves. Trump 2020