March Against Trump Raiding Sup Forums

MAT is raiding Sup Forums, be wary of these fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shieet for real?

they have been here since /mlpol/ tell everybody how we should become furries who masturbate to ponies and if you didn't like you're from reddit

Bumping for clarity.
Keep fighting for Sup Forums.
Also make more threads, they can't slide 'em all!

Leftypol falseflag to misdirect r/tards.

Even before April's fools the amount of BLACKED and cuck posting was fucking ridiculous. Hiro probably got payed to raid us, I understand moot's frustration when he got exposed as being a literal cuck but Hiro had no stake at it except for monetary gain.

Hmmm, still don't get the benefit from this 'misdirect'.

So they can have a Bush 2.0 to protest, but that only works if the right agrees to defend his actions.

what the fuck is that purple thing. definitely not a part of Sup Forums

trash dove.

ya someone doesnt belong here

Fuck off. Only T_D Redditor fags are still with Drumpf.

Sup Forums supports based Tulsi Gabbard now. She is against neocon wars and is extremely redpilled. Even Based Richard Spencer supports her. Trump is a neocon shill and only Redditors haven't abandoned him at this point.

My god you faggots suck at OPS, stop embarrassing yourselves.

>Falling for this shit.
Look at the last post around the username. Clearly this has been edited, you can see the gs and ys cut off. You goys are so fucking gullible. All they had to do to make us hate T_D is tell you there was a plan to make us hate T_D then you fags sabotage yourselves.

yesterday you trump drones were saying this is leftypol, now you are back to claiming it's reddit

Bump. nu/pol/ and redditfags have fucked off. Trump will always be 8 steps ahead. Ignore 'Trump is a neocon' threads. Ignore nu/pol/ hate threads.

He's got something up his sleeve(4d chess). You and the rest of the shills are foolish.

>leaf

can i get an invite, i hate poltards contaminating my boards with their dumb opinions

Gotta admit this was a well done shilljob that took advantage of redditor stupidity.

fake as it gets

Allahu akbar for you too, ISIS supporter. You know, you can disagree with Trump if he sides with ISIS. My people not getting slaughtered by ISIS is preferred option.

No thots in politics.
Learn your lesson the first time faggots.

>muh 634636346346346435435763D interdimensional chess
You know, every day you people are starting to sound like a cult.Are you going to create a Trump church where you praise Trump every day?

Touche, I was gullible af.

Sigh no one is fucking raiding Sup Forums just wait till Monday morning if you think pol is bad over the weekend.

lul

I knew there was shit going on, but it's surprising to see over 400 people united to shit up the place.
Seems like a waste of money and time.

I'm not a shill?! You're an r_donald ridditer!

>is it working?

>implying dumbass shills from a literal nobody forum can influence my political views

Please tell me some of you guys aren't this easily swayed?

Oh look, someone doctored the original pic so that it looks less doctored.

This is sad. They're not even discussing politics or doing something productive, they're spending their time shitting up other boards.

Sup Forums is too powerful

The march against trump discord is open for all

That post reads like an apology of trump, because it is one, because it was made by the redditor from t_d to be used as a false flag

>dude look at them they're actually manipulating you ahah can you stop criticizing trump for doing the opposite of what he swore he would now ???? look he even wrote that people calling us out from being redditors are actually shills from share blue XDD

back to t_d

if OP's pic is real then why do letters in the bottom users username have bottoms of them that are cut off? Prime example being the "g" in duckling's bottom half cut off, whereas tomRegular's "g" being intact?

high-IQ guy here

Reddit probably spread these fake images to make Sup Forums sperg even more.

>Sup Forums already has fake witchunts for shills when it's just people disagreeing
>post pics saying there is actually shills
>Sup Forums will now see ANYTHING as shilling and think they are so smart for seeing through the facade

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

falling for that bait makes you a redditor

Joke's on them, nobody leaves here clean. And that's if they leave here at all.

Reddit gets to stay.
Most of the people against trump are genuine theres just a bunch of shitposts and reddit doersnt know what that is so they scream "Shills"

> This totally legit screenshots has Photoshop errors like with the "g" at the bottom

rly makes u think

.t shariablue