What do Swedes feel when they see pic related ?

What do Swedes feel when they see pic related ?

Digit confirm

GAY

They probably apologize for it.

Intense regret, shame and a desire to let a black migrant fuck their wife to apologise for the racism.

Reminds me of that shitty feminist tv-show I don't watch

Their pants getting tighter

Horniness

Shame

Probably shame from their ancestors acting like niggers stealing from honest hardworking people

continental beta cuck detected

Sweden: most hated country on Sup Forums

That there was more to Scandinavian tradition than the marauders that got bored and hunted loot in the cucked mainland of Europe.

Nothing in particular

It was mostly the danish and norwegians that did most of the viking raiding and stuff, we swedes were traders and settlers to the east instead

Explain to me the difference between Viking behavior and nigger behavior. Pro tip there is no difference

Where are the famous Sub-Saharan ships and metallic artwork?

when you're on the road alot, your home is just a place to rest up in

They did it on water. Meanwhile Africans never learned how to swim much less boat.

The god of Thunder approves

Sad that all the vikings f*cked english midgets and thus sweden was drained of an essential phenotype which will ultimately lead to its destruction

organized vs unorganized

Oganized violence is the hallmark of the white man.

one became civilized and is now getting fucked by niggers
So i don't know who's really better in the end

I guess they get hard

>Rough land,
>no place to grow crops,
>sick of eating fish eggs and goat,
>fuck it lets raid those assholes that keep sending their priests over to try to convert us to their shitty cuck god.

>Where are the famous Sub-Saharan ships and metallic artwork?

Nigs are too strong to need metal. Also can't swim so no need for boats.

First you let a tolerant bastard who calls himself the son of odin kill your king and converts a sissy anglo priest, the next minute you're sitting down in the dark corner of your room while an african fucks your wife.

And Sup Forums thinks christianity is ok.

1200 years.
A rough estimate on how backwards bigs are.

Basically sums it up. Scandinavians were very creative and ingenious people. People making them out to all be dumb warriors don't get the point. If it is snowing and the ground is frozen, why not go venture out to warmer lands for adventure?

So basically Vikings are higher iq niggers. Got it

Aren't we all?

violence is the true nature of the european. if you are of a lesser race you should know that

Half of the Viking show explores Scandinavian folklore and the complexity of their nobility and social life, but shit, they show a scene where they raid a land of Anglo cucks following the cuck god of the Romans, and fucking their shit up, so I guess that makes them niggers.

the white man is able to bring order from chaos, as confirmed by your digits. the white man IS order from chaos

violence is the "true nature" of every creature on earth
fucking snownigger philosophers

Violence is the nature of humans. Europeans just did it better. Too bad all the good warrior clans moved to the colonies, evidently, and Europe's militaries are now run by women.

And violence against women, children, and defenseless priests struggling to preserve knowledge and culture is the true nature of the snownigger

europeans still have the genetics capable of greatness. subhuman dna simply doesnt have the capacity for significant greatness or meaningful organization

This is not even how things played out.
They were steamrolled by everyone else after first contact.

Trying to find similarities between them and african tribes is unfair.
Yet, I still believe they're on the same level as those who waged jihad wars. They fought with the same indiference towards death as your regular terrorist and 90% of their strenght lied on the fear factor alone.

> priests preserving knowledge
> in a monastery built over an ancient European holy land most likely like every other Roman virgin cuckcenter

>priests struggling to preserve the teachings and perpetuations of kikes
christianity was controlled opposition. jesus was made to be the golden goy

what

so did nobody notice this ultra rare?

It's a known fact that the ROMAN catholic church built churches and monasteries over places that were known to be centers of pagan worship to cuck them and convert them to cuckianity.

So-called "Saint" Patrick was pretty much a butcher of Druids.

>American """"""heathens""""""

and Druids were THE source of knowledge in Northern Europe in pre-Roman and pre-Christian times.

some none historical manlets dressed up as wannabe northmen.

and 90% of the Vikings show is complete utter nonsense with no basis in history.

Now ask it from someone from Estland!

shame

>priests struggling to preserve knowledge
lel
>be average monk cuck
>choice between copying the Gospel of John for the 569th time or copying the Iliad
>copies John

They feel their eternal gayness and how faggots they have always been.

The gospel is 569 times more important than Iliad

why did you have to be so mean to the Estonian Swedes? They were a treasure, living the comfiest lives imaginable.

Normans settled Syria. Don't they count?

Racist and guilty

lel, you clearly haven't read them both

>be average snownigger
>completely illiterate
>rely on local shaman to carve geometric shapes on wood
>none of them survive
>thousands of years later, my descendants have to rely on books written by Christians and cartoons scratched into totem poles to understand my religion
>they inevitably get it completely wrong

They seemed to settle the same places as Phoenicians. What gives? Is there a tie (((historians))) don't want us to see?

Brazilian education makes American education look good

>what is Danelaw
>cities as far down as Italy got raided

Viking strength were based on speed mobility and organizational skill.

Thanks to superior ships they could use sea/rivers to strike a place and fall back before the enemy even had time to react.

Thanks to superior organizational/supply-management skill they could campaign even in the winter. Meanwhile your average lord had trouble keeping an army in the summer.

It's also worth noting that much of what we know about the vikings was written by butthurt monks.

Kinda like when Chad beats up the beta and fucks the girl he's got a crush on. Then the beta goes on Sup Forums and shitposts in frustration.

Meanwhile irl we had warlords all over Europe raiding. Including Christians raiding each other. Including monasteries.

Bunch of homosexual giants who couldn't create their own wealth so had to raid pacifists and caravans of women and children instead of attacking actual towns.

The Danes were the only 'vikings' of value because they were actually colonists and leaders. Swedes were the niggers of nordic stock and Finns were too busy raiding the Russias.

>can't swim so no need for boats

Surely that's precisely why you'd need s boat you daft nip

>we destroyed your culture and way of life but atleast we translated 0,1% of your stories and myths
>we're the good guys

That show had potential, but ended up like your usual Hollywood shit. I'm surprised we haven't had black female vikings yet.

>"0% is better than 0.1%"

it only became feminist in the later seasons

If you fall off, you need to swim to get back on. Everyone in the navy learns how to swim first.

I have only seen the first two seasons. I liked Haraldson and thought he was the ideal Nordic ruler. He pretty much treated the "vikings" as cannon fodder for loot.

Punk ass whiteboi be appropriating our heritage. WE WUZ VIKANGZ 'N SHIEEEET.

You were incapable of preserving it yourselves, you didn't even have a fucking alphabet, ink, or paper, let alone anywhere to safely store it. Also,

>worships vikings
>complains about others assaulting their way of life

lmao, the hubris of the snownigger

This is what they feel like

>0,1% is better than 100%
Last time I checked it was filled with (((shieldmaidens)))

It's not enough that they had to put one woman in there as a warrior but as always she has to lead an entire band of fucking women warriors

lel

> toothpaste
> black kang
why am I not surprised? I'm glad my Dutch ancestors left the drainage land and settled the greatest city on the planet and trade center of the world.

>They were steamrolled by everyone else after first contact.
sure mate. Maybe stick to thieving huenigger?

> Being a christcuck

Why you lie? Much more would have been perserved, if it wasn't for the christcucks

Nearly all of Vikings is bullshit and lies based on 'tolerated' history. Swedes didn't do shit to the Saxons because they were shit scared of any military reprisal.

The reason Vikings were feared was that they'd attack monasteries and farmsteads where they had no chance of being countered. They were literally roaming gangs of niggermanz tier people with shitty metal working and one respectable technology that noone else happened to give a fuck about because they didn't need it.

At least until the Danes got their shit together ofc and didn't bother raiding anymore.

Vikings likes to gloss over that for centuries that the vikings refused to touch towns or large villages with walls because they knew they would get fucked by Saxon militias.

It's why in the series that the first major victory you really see is them raiding a town on the sabbath during a time where the men were praying and unarmed. That shit stopped fast as fuck when the local priests started to just do morning and evening sermons so that the Saxons could issue guards on the walls and gave them horns to warn them of attacks.

TL:DR edition:

Swedes are cowards and wouldn't attack anyone who would resist.
Danes are the conquerors that enriched British culture with their actions through King Harold AND William the Conqueror. Both leaders who built Britain from being a bunch of town nations into actual countries.

What is it with you faggots an fantasizing about medieval soldiers? One guy with an ar-15 could kill that entire group of people in the pic that you posted. Join the fucking army or something.

Spbp

This Viking fucktard show is honestly cringy as shit if you think it has any real world meaning now, a millennia later, tbqh. If you wish to conjure up any sentimentality about the ''good old days'' then Karolinerna is a much better example retards.

And it's always downs syndrome Americans going on about their Viking blood or whatever, jesus christ.

>tfw too inteligent to be civilized

Literally every christian kingdom at that time raiding each other and attacked monasteries.

Of course the monks only cared about the vikings.

Letting monks write viking history is like letting a beta cuck write Chad's biography.

>being a treefucker

Congratulations, vikings are somali pirate-tier

Scandinavian and Anglo brains invented guns jackass.

I know what I feel: where the fuck are the black people? The hispanics? The asians? What the fuck is this racist bullshit?

>What is it with you faggots an fantasizing about medieval soldiers? One guy with an ar-15 could kill that entire group of people in the pic that you posted. Join the fucking army or something.
killing people with a sword would be infinitely more fun

my point was that having a romanticized view of medieval soldiers is fucking stupid.

Times when they weren't tolerant.

Vikings were great fighters. Feared by all. Most contintenal cucks didn't even try to fight them and instead paid them off. Their fighting skills were known all over Europe and Brits, Russians and Greeks all used them as elite mercenary units.

Stop with your revision of history. Soon you're gonna say the Spartans were shit too

>with shitty metal working
lel, viking swords were top-notch and the envy of all of Europe

Yes, guns take the intimacy out of war. Braveheart battle scenes activate something in the male European brain.

>Swedes are cowards
see the bongbro gets it. Swedes are the cancer of the north.

They fought with the best weapons they had. Army still idealizes their valor by calling their teams the Knights.

a once noble viking society, reduced to beta cuckolds because of altruists (((christian))) values. SAD!

Nigger

>Braveheart battle scenes activate something in the male European brain.
>a once noble viking society, reduced to beta cuckolds because of altruists (((christian))) values.

Kill yourself before you turn of age and inflict the cancer of your adult self upon the world.

Hahahaha the swed cuck finally reveals himself

Grow a pair, Nancy!

And yet we won the most wars. Despite you pölseniggers asking mama Russia and others for help against the mean swedes half the time .