Take your blackpill here, hope is gone

Trump has betrayed us and as much as it hurts to say I think he is just a puppet of the jews.
There is another jew war incoming that will fuck the world up.
Le pen seems to be losing strenght.
The media just let slide everything migrant related.
Kek has left our plane of existence.
What is pol's next step now?

Fuck the alt right

This used to be sacred grounds for Kek. It has been desecrated by shills and shitposters.

We must find another medium to reawaken Kek

Literally everything that has ever happened in history and will happen was pre-ordained when the stars were born, even me writing this useless post at midnight.

Remove your worries and forget the stress of needing to take action, everything that happens is natural and we are all pawns in a self-playing game.

Or you should hold Trump's feet to the fire like those of us who disagreed with this move, his actual supporters, who are trying to stop him from fucking himself over.

We're on the edge of what you're talking about, but we're not there yet.

I think there is a legit battle between 2 factions of the WH, with the 2 sides headed up by Bannon and Kushner. They may be so different that they can't actually reach a compromise. If that happens, then we'll know for sure. If Bannon goes, swallow the blackpill. If Kushner goes, things are looking up.

Trump is still not even 3 mo's into his presidency. Still very early to tell.

This. I should have said that. We should be putting pressure on him. Part of him has to realize how much our loss of support could hurt him over the next 4 years and come election time in 2020

Kek has stopped you blasphemer, he is here shitposting with us, he is what caused this dilemma for us.
Kek never promised salvation, only that he would stop and see us if showed ourselves as stars.
Is it time to blackpill or time to do the most rebellious thing you can do? and hope

Answer me why the jews would want a war which would fuck the world up and stop the cashflow?

No one wants a world war, grow up

he roused his feathers. the syrian army and russians can continue like before. unless he actually starts another societal collapse or invasion he is keeping his word. there is so little faith in the bernie and hillary shills. weird that

What do you mean "Cash"
silly goyim do you think the imf runs on money?
all those banks trade notes, to say you have money

Newfags. Old/pol is back. Kek is a much of faggotry and it will be a forgotten thing by the end of the year. It's time to start confronting the truth again, and to address the Jewish Menace once and for all.

My time to shine

Screw off /leftypol/
I can smell your stench before you posted

I'll just put this here

>Be me
>Shitposts daily
>Go to sleep
>have a chaotic dream
>Wakes up
>Looks at the time
>03:33
He's everything but gone, user

Praise

Oh, it's you again. Do you blatantly defend Trump in every thread?
The fact is that Trump had no legitimate grounds to do what he did. He campaigned as a non-interventionist and the reasons for doing what he did, while unknown, are absurdly worrying. I do not buy for one moment he did it because of China since China wouldn't give a fuck. Conflict between the two nations will achieve nothing but severe damage to both parties even if we win. China will keep pushing an doing what it wants until they feel that they're at the line that shouldn't be crossed, bombing Assad doesn't move that line.
I believe Trump did it to appease the democrats. It was just 2~ weeks ago when he shat all over the Freedom Cacus and stated that he wants to work closely with the democrats. Guess who's really happy now? The democrats and the leftist Republican McCain. All it took was shitting on his self-image and his voter base. Whatever delusion Trump was under caused him to create such a rift that supporters everywhere are pissed off. Look at the current state of Sup Forums and youtube videos. Shaprio's video has a 25% dislike ratio and many others are in agreement that Trump fucked up. You cannot write this off as shills. The only reason T_D doesn't have bitching about Trump is because they silence everyone who was against it.
That and the shit with Bannon is also problematic. Things are changing and the outlook isn't good.

Why do they care about us turning on Trump. He's president. There isn't shit we can do about it anymore. I think too many people are still stuck in pre-election mode. Shilling is 100% pointless, what r u accomplishing?

trump is a jew

if you have a bloody civil war just prior you can sit out the big one

Still waiting for that Rebellion anyone

What do you mean goy
We're all good loyal americans here :^)
we'd NEVER harm our zog masters