Hey Drumpfkins

Hey Drumpfkins,

How do you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/echelon-60min.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By slurping circumsized cock

whats the problem? hes playing a few rounds while having discussions with his people

Awkward silence. Pic related, the drumpfkin.

If he's playing with his staff while talking about issues and what they're going to do about it, then I don't really have a problem with it. Considering Trump is a workaholic, I'm going to assume this is the case.

Presidents always play golf during times of military mobilization because there are bunkers near the golf courses -- it is known.

a man of confidence

FEARLESS!

The rest of the world is shitting it's pants while the Don hits the links. Because he knows it's the only place where he'll have any competition.

Stay mad, faggots.

Easy- Sage

You can't wiretap a golf course.

can't argue with that
fuck this thread

Digits confirm. OP is a faggot.

Well, you defended obama doing this so fuck off

Jesus

>He's playing 13th dimension intergalactic underwater basket weaving!

Really if we could get the reddit off this site and go back to like 2008 I'd be happy.

c=====3 saged

>this thread

The Army will remove Assad and nuke Iran
The Don can play golf on Weekends
He practices civilized activities
Contrary to Assad who exterminates his own People
Contrary to Putin who tortures opponents
Contrary to Roani who spends his time wishing death to non Shias

The removal is coming.....

He's meeting the Chinese president there

hello shareblur, where do i join?

Trump golfing with the joos no doubt.

I'm more interested in how Trump rationalizes it in his own mind. Does he reflect on his own words at all?

How do you defend this?

He literally sleeps like 4 hours a day, so let's say he played golf for 3 hours, he can still "work" for 17 hours. Though it's irrelevant considering president is pretty much a 24/7 job, and an extremely stressful one. Therefore, a relaxing round of golf helps presidents perform better

It's a funny thing to make fun of him over but realistically he's the easiest person on Earth to be contacted if something serious happens and the POTUS doesn't have to personally be at the command station running the entire government personally.

Intellectual integrity is not Trump's strong point

Trump being busy obviously

Do you think he thinks to himself: "Gee, I spent years attacking Obama for playing lots of golf, maybe I as President should play less?"

I highly doubt Cognitive Dissonance is in Trump's vocabulary.

No wiretaps on the golf course. Quite justifiable.

Kek I get it

Well, the fatass could use some exercise.

of course not

Haven't you heard, Sup Forums doesn't like Drumpf anymore. He's a neo-con kike-cock-gobbler.

>caring about presidential golf
How do you pretend this?

gtfo

great point
>playing golf is 54Dchess move
amazing

>Drumpfkins
fuck off shareblue

>drumpfkin.
kys

>Presidents are never allowed to have a few hours of free time

That meeting has already happened, Xi is back in China

shariablue fuck off. literally nigger tier raid. try harder faggots.

>He should work 24/7

People like you are fools, Eumar the man based on his vocabulary he went to an Ivy League school has an IQ over 140 that is made public but is also 71 fucking years old so he speaks very colloquial it doesn't matter, he gets shit done. The amount of investments and jobs he got as president elect is truly unprecedented, if he was a Democrat the mainstream media would've been completely overflowing with complementary headlines, greatest president elect in history etc.

> Obama was a great speaker
Liberals love to say this, they cling to this; but in truth he was a very good speaker. Mind you 90% of the time he spoke he utilized a Teleprompter like most politicians, but I'll give it to him Obama is literally the king of a equivocation and pontification. There is no one better at getting idiots to believe in bullshit just by being a skilled orator.

Forget about his $3 billion slush fund to interfere in a election, Forget about him adding more to the national debt than any other president in history and despite that being the fourth worst presidency in terms of economic growth...almost $10 trillion in debt and nothing to show for it, not even a half decent economy; Bush had a better economic growth. But guess what he speaks well so it's all good.

shooped

wtf I love circumcised cock in my mouth now

Daily reminder you're a mentally ill socially alienated manchild who has grasped onto Trump and this whole jr high neo-nazism called the alt-right because you're a pathetic excuse for a man who just wanted to feel like he belongs and to lie to himself and tell himself he's special. So you grasped onto the first pathetic con of group identity glorification spammed often enough to you...and now you're having a mental breakdown at the house of special ed playing cards comes tumbling down and the retarded short bus parade that are your fellow altrightcucks split on different points of Trump's hypocrisy.

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

That plan is in motion you retard, and he's not even doing anything himself. That little airstrike justified Russia and Iran cranking up operations in Syria.

Most of his golf games have been with other politicians and world leaders. Men bond and get deals done with sport,golf is literally the best for that. To get invited to the corporate golf game with the bigwigs, is basically like the prerequisite to a potential promotion

of course the leaf is ignorant of how the congress spends money, not the president

kill yourself reddit

Is your problem that he did an enjoyable recreational activity? Have you been watching too much 24?

Shareblue here.

This is our board now, JIDF.

We have total dominance.

Even the Alt-right and the Left have agreements and that is anti-interventionism. Cumlord.

Oh shut the fuck up, at least our country is doing something about the fucking shitskins while you Limey fucks try to breed with them.

Pathetic

Somebody probably got the true quote, when you call a jew JEW hefails and sputter'' i've been found out'' etc. Replace jew with shill,

Retarded shill, kys

>0.02 rubles have been deposited into your account

>no wall
>stil accepting refugees
>"hurr durr we doin sumthin now"

Americunt Education.

>can't wiretap a golf course
NSA picks up everything, even baby monitors.

cryptome.org/echelon-60min.htm

>If i keep spamming like a good shill maybe the 300 pound landwhale from the discord will deign accept my polish micropenis.
>this is my only chance, here i gooooo

Found the spreadsheet fetishist

Thiccness in Chief

Yes because this is a most important concern when someone does this. I wonder if there are more important things we should be thinking about? Hmm, really makes me think. This is like being concerned with what a celebrities shit looked like this morning. I bet you use facebook to keep up with stuff your friends ate for breakfast. Its very important and vital information. Tbanks for the update on what he does in his free time though. I could never have lived without this.

> The joos took my balls

Go on.. Prove the picture wrong, JIDF.

Anon6 already stated that your influence outnumbered any other shill group here to the point during the election, even mentioning it would get you banned for nothing.

So go on.

Disprove the picture. Kikefaggot.

People suddenly forget that Trump repeatedly said that you can do much business over golf and criticized Obama for doing it for fun

I want to know if those 16 golf games were all business or not, but I doubt they weren't.

I'm not trying to defend the idiocy of the original post, but how many times have you been golfing? the only electronic devices in sight are cell phones, if you are concerned with being recorded you'd eliminate those

Golf courses are hard to wire tap famalam

this is how he stays away from fake stuff..

> I like big butts and I cannot lie

Who is he golfing with? Prime ministers, politicians, business leaders. You don't make deals in board rooms, more deals are made on golf courses. I know you're a paid shill but this has been said over and over again.

How about this : fuck you

What are you gonna do about it, Stanislav ? Be upset that people laugh at your polish retardation? Continue spamming like a good little retard?
I wonder how it feel, to be absolutely powerless like you are

Must feel pretty depressing to see your shilling effort killed a mere 2 day in. Poor fool.

For all of the criticisms, at least he's dressing sharp (for a golf course) and not wearing some billowing, untucked polo to try and hide his fat ass.

There is nothing wrong with unwinding, especially if you have the worlds most stressful job. That goes for both Trump and Obama.

Trump is kind of hypocrite, though.

So you're telling me the president has no influence on where large sums of money is allocated?

So Obama's horrific economy, is all Congress fault? So if trumps economy ends up being shit will it still all be congresses fault? Is the mainstream media going to state4: "Trumps economy did not play out well, but is it it is entirely the fault of Congress because Congress is responsible for the spending of our tax dollars"

Yeah nice bullshit deflection. You may be no shill or shariablue but you certainly are a liberal

underrated kek

although it would be relatively easy to set up a golf course with a series of directional microphones unnoticed, like you are going to have secret service climbing every tree or something, that being said, really don't feel like there's any issue with somebody golfing as a hobby on their spare time.

He has help getting dressed

all the Sup Forums "language" is giving me a hard time catching up..

maybe you could go ask r/thedonald faggot

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless

CTR tried pushing the good goy narrative during the election and it failed then too. You guys are irrelevant and as soon as you clear out Sup Forums will go right back to the way it was. Your life is meaningless.

Influence, but no actual power. You are correct that it was all congress's fault in both cases. I would like if more blame was put on congress and especially individual congressional leaders, but it's not. Harder to place blame on a bunch of people nobody gives a shit about.