When will these Reddit cucks fuck off?

When will these Reddit cucks fuck off?

Are their lives so shitty they hang onto a senile orange man?

They will fuck off when you shills fuck off - never.

>lol orange XDDD
Fuck off, shills.
Actual Trump supporters are mad at Trump for doing a 180 on Syria, not asinine liberal shit about photoshopped pictures.

No ones shilling you stupid nigger fuck off man. I've been on here since 2012 and this board has been mediocre since Sup Forumsharbour but i;ve never seen it as bad as it is now. Reddit ruined this fucking board. Its been nothing but retards falling for shitposts, forced memes, and no discussion since the election started. This has been known to most but there are simply to many redditors now, Assad was the first key divisive issue between oldfags and the redditors with no convictions.

>
>They will fuck off when you shills fuck off - never. Fuck off, shills

Did I touch a nerve? No The_Donald mods to censor criticism?

>Actual Trump supporters are mad at Trump for doing a 180 on Syria, not asinine liberal shit about photoshopped pictures.

Oh look at what I attached

We know people are coming here from reddit to push liberalism and communism. I've seen those assholes with my own eyes and spoken to them on plug.dj and discord.

These morons are here to use the opportunity to shit on Trump with old ''scandals''. They don't know anything about the Syria 180, and Trump filling his cabinet with jews.
They come here and they go ''lol orange KKK muh tax returns''. If you can't see that you are retarded.

Yeah and who the fuck cares about that because its always so obvious? my main concern is the board itself changing because reddit is within the acceptable means of "right wing" and feel accepted here.

It's not obvious enough to the reddit retards who have invaded the board.
They can't tell the difference between actual Trump supporters who are mad at Trump, and opportunist commies who are here because they want to secure Sup Forums as an anti-Trump anti-Republican board.

Every single one of these faggots who claims to be a former Trump supporter, but throws out retarded liberal insults like ''orange man'' is a communist from reddit.

I agree. Been posting here since 2013 and I now I just lurk occasionally for the happenings. I can't discuss anything here anymore because a dissenting opinion = paid shill. It's too fucking irritating. Reddit must go back there is still hope

Hide "the_donald," "t_d," and possibly "reddit." Any thread bitching about redditors is a shill post. The shills are trying to argue that support for Trump on this board is just some kind of the_donald conspiracy (lul I know). Sage and report. Also, anyone got that "this is a shill/slide thread" image? Probably not best to give them bumps anyway.

>senile orange man

Hello Shareblue!

OP is an obvious shill. But you're right that there's too much reddit here lately.

overall latvia user is speaking with most sense now.

Stupid slav. Kill yourself. Trump is a jewish kike surrounded by jews pushing a jewish agenda. What has he achieved? Literally nothing except replacing a conservative Judge with... a conservative judge!!

>doesn't know how to respond properly
Go back to /r/MAD leftist.

yes pretty much

They're the new JIDF user.
"Don't agree with my jewish president? YOU'RE A PAID SHILL!!111!!"

>Polish reading comprehension

A lot of people don't like trump and haven't supported him at all or atleast for a long time because hes made his allegiance apparent. to those people, it doesn't matter if its shills or not because the means is the same either way. also i'm not convinced of libcuck shilling because most of the proof is either some supposed "former employee" leaking shit or a easily fabricated screencap. I think most of the supposed shills are just shitposting. Same shit happened with CTR.

kys

How's Justin Trudeau's dick?

Its really nice shareblue are creating jobs for bottom feeding retards that otherwise would be an absolute drain on society.

Are you fucking retarded?

the fuck are you talking about? I agreed with you, you faggot.

Explain Merkel's love for him then?

I think the shills are pretending to be redditors now because of one key phrase

>If anything goes wrong its kushners fault

I am not talking about you, retard. I am talking about the Polish immigrant with the British flag.

yeah, he's Polish and he's calling you pejoratively a Slav. LOL.
fuck off, morron. he's just a fucking anglo, he's as Polish as Latvia is a real country with actual history.

These Shareblue memes are too bland. Step up your game, faggots.

>made 180 on pretty much all of his pre-election promises
>sudently everyone who disliked him before likes him

Too hard to compute this? No wonder you can't find any other job.

>UK flag
>ranting about muh slavs
>not Polish
Could have fooled me

>Calls my *factual* meme bland
>Uses shitty Tumblr cat pic

>"factual"

> implying Sup Forumstards better than reddit-cucks

> u degenereit, no u degenereit
> hurr gais 19 years old fully redpirrid
> soros who is that guys wi heer to fight rifugis niggars

> ole ole trump cool so retpilld
> fuck why guy who obviously support jews REALLY support jews
> RON SORRY

> fuck our western cicicivili...li...zetian so broken!
> islam can repel degeneracy
> ahmed pls help

> guys i know who is our real enemy
> reads bait about niggas/sjw
> REEEEE YEAH FORGET ABOUT JUUUS NIGGAS ENEMY PROBLEM

> sup guys
> hurr manlet degenerate shitskin get out
> hurr why you don`t join us

> putin our god savior white
> *looks at how many gypsies and other not-so-white guys"
> fuck you it`s fake I BETTER KNOW

>Abandoned by all nationalists supporters including Farage & Le Pen
>Dumb the_Donald Redditors call it 4D chess

No wonder you're a Slav

>I AM SILLY

shillception

>reading comprehension

These fags are so obnoxious. Lets post some more so they leave.

Fuck off shill

Maybe they'll realize finally that we aren't their fucking friends. I voted for America, not Trump.

fuck off cunt

Shills are retarded they are just helping us who supported assad for years and who were on /sg/ for year.... They think that we follow blind trump no we are nationalists we support what is right... 95% of people here supported Assad even before Trump...