This is hilarious

So the Reddit commies are praising this 10 year old communist on YouTube. They have blessed him with 30k subs and often refer to him as "the most woke kid on earth" and he is literally more retarded than my dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLZVUxp5TRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hi guys its ur old pal sceneable here"

Sceneable is /fit/
>I'm not sure if this is supposed to be ironic or not

youtube.com/watch?v=xLZVUxp5TRc

I think it is funny how many people believe gummuniersm would be about the people's good. It is always the same shit, those in power abuse it as far as they can

not clicking. it looks ugly and annoying as fuck.

He's autistic so why even care?

He looks and sounds like a young Barney Frank.

SO BRAVE

Why are communists all so ugly and misshapen and androgynous? Even a 10 year old ffs

Not austistic, just retarded

The same reason all the sjw's a fat ugly jewish cunts. The gods made them that way because they are swine and not to be mated with.

its not. This kid made a video fat shamming obese people and his viewers (mostly fat feminists) lots their fucking minds. He thinks he is in shape lmao.

tfw a fat autistic 10 yr old sounds like the average university student. Also the same level of facts, arguments and intelligence as the average communist

>he is literally more retarded than my dog.

literaly my dog can understand property rights, she knows food in her bowl is hers, food on plates us ours and food in the cats bowl is hers and can understand this in different contexts and behaves differently to each since she can work out what'll happen if she tries to steal from either

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

why the fuck does everything these days have to be so political that this obese 5 year old feels so strongly about communism that he takes to his driveway at 6am to scream at the top of his lungs how welfare is different from distributing wealth?

kid needs to read some smith/hayek/friedman

He probably got brainwashed by his parents or teachers, shame that his age won't stop him from having a helicopter ride.

>he is literally more retarded than my dog
yeah
your dog ain't a commie
so that statement is true

he looks like a fat kid waddling up a pile of dirt

why didnt he just run what a fucking piece of shit. Anyone live near this kid that can hit him with a paint filled water balloon?

ha.

>kid claims to hate capitalism
>is a fucking fatass anyway

He'll probably be cringing all the way to his grave once he gets older