I think I'm going to join the Army. My life is going nowhere. I hate my job...

I think I'm going to join the Army. My life is going nowhere. I hate my job, my wife of 5 years is a stranger and I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me. I'm looking for a drastic change in life, and I don't want to outright leave my wife unless I catch her dead to rights cheating on me. I figure the time in basic and whatever deployment will give me new experiences and kinda put my home life in perspective. I'm not terribly out of shape, I surf and I hike quite often, so I'm not worried about the physical aspect. I just don't want to be seen as running away, my family has a history of serving, and I feel like I'm missing a huge chunk of my life by not having served yet. I heard y'all are the place to post shit like this so I just wanted to get that off my chest and maybe a perspective or two I hadn't considered yet. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s
youtube.com/watch?v=exL51n3py6g
youtube.com/watch?v=VVxM0gryue4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posts nudes of the wife so if you die in glorious battle you will have at least saved an user's sexual frustrations

Tell you what, if I get shipped off to N Korea after enlisting, I will most certainly post them for you.

lol the army will hate you

people who join because 'my life sucked' get washed out, soldiers are largely people who are passionate about service, especially in basic and for the first few years. they'll smell the loser on you, user, and hate you for it

I think you misunderstand my perspective. I don't hate my life, I have just come to the realization that I am lacking any kind of direction, I have just been doing what I thought adults were supposed to do for the last 10 years and I'm not really satisfied with where it's gotten me. I'm looking for perspective and a chance for self improvement. I'm not really tied down to anything right now and I am still young enough I can do something with my life.

then do something with your life, your an adult

the army is okay if you're 19 and "lack direction", not for an adult. i have first hand experience in this, ignore it at your own peril

>then do something

That's kinda what I was planning. What would you suggest instead of joining the military? What experience soured you to the idea?

It's up to you, but I would say don't join just because "your life is going nowhere.I can't say to much about the army because it's not my branch but shit will get tough. Don't just join infantry either. Do something that applies to you. The military is what you make it. Do what you gotta do.

>Marinefag

I was considering going Marines and doing comms. I've worked with RF quite a bit and I have a decent technical background. I also have a lot of family that are Marines, none of them talk negatively about it.

I was told Army would be a better choice though because I'll have better networking opportunities when I get out.

You will have good opportunities with either branch. I work with comm guys alot in the field. Their job seems pretty good so go for that. If you get put with a line company be prepared to be in the feild alot with grunts.

I've heard stories about the grunts being somewhat aloof when it comes to other MOS. Is this true?

do you have university degree?
the pay is better that way
Are you absolutely positive you wanna die for jews?

Nah we just give them shit sometimes but nothing serious. When we work with other MOS's we work together fine. While in garrison we like to make fun of each other, it's just how it is.

I hope you like the field, alcohol and having a 21 year old barking orders at you

so you're going to waste my tax money to fight for the interests of rich elites who don't give a shit about either of us?

No degree. Dropped out with 90 units under my belt and never got around to finishing. None of them really apply to what I want to do anyway. I'm not entirely worried about the pay, I'm more interested in the networking opportunities it will provide, training and self improvement opportunities.
As for dying for the ZOG, meh, could be worse. We all work and die for them in a sense as it is, at least doing it this way gives me a cool story to tell in Valhalla or whatever afterlife there is.

So basically it's just the bantz you'd expect, cool.

I grew up in the desert, I prefer the outdoors to being cooped up inside. I have no problem taking orders from someone younger than me. They've earned their position and they know what they're doing.

I've paid in for the last 10 years, it's just as much mine as it is yours.

well in that case, just roll with the punches and join in on the debauchery, you'll find the Marines is a lot like shitposting IRL

Why don't you go kill Jews in a synagogue instead of Muslims in a mosque? Now that would be a cool story for the future.

Stumble on your mom fucking a BBC, coward.

Anyone have any good deployment stories? Been in Oki for 2 months now and the only thing to do is get fucked up at the e club.

You could start WW3 OP.

Why do you want to fight and die for the international banking lobby? Start a business or something. Don't waste your life as a grunt user, you can do much more to change the world if you make a little money.

The military isn't just full of grunts user.

Already did. Really fucked me up and I blame it for a good bit of my issues with women.

eh, killing innocents seems more your speed Achmed. How are you liking my homeland? Its nice isn't it.

Just do it. If you feel like what you're doing is wrong, just fail a psych eval. That's how one of my friends got kicked out.

True, but the point still stands. Respect to anyone that does, but I have no interest in dying fighting a war that will never benefit me or my country, against an enemy who we have created by trying to control the world.

Once upon a time, it was a glorious profession.

dont join the army you fucking loser why would you want to become the lapdog of imperialist zionists

Making money is the plan. Most of the successful people in my family used the military as a tradeschool and a stepping stone into a decent life. I tried a different way and went to college, dropped out and fucked off for a bit. I'm joining up because I've seen the impact it can have and because I really want a focus that I'm not going to get by playing vidya all day and shitposting.

Jews aren't innocent. They've been at constant racial warfare with civilized peoples for hundreds of years. They've massacred millions of people. You're a disingenuous effeminate contemptible male and an idiot.

Also OP, ignore this bitch ass leaf. There are so many ghetto ass people and the like in the military, they are used to lazy, dumb shit bags.

This is false.

I joined for free school and a marketable skill.

I became a helicopter pilot and went through fucking SERE on nothing but being a greedy asshole.

stormfag detected

Jews are the reason you stumbled on your mom going black. Jews impose inhuman niggers on people and glorify them with the intent of niggerizing the population.

Marines a shit.

You get the shittiest equipment, the shittiest people, the shittiest jobs, the shittiest texhnical training.

Join the Air Force or Navy for technical skills and fun. Join the Army for a more well rounded experience.

that's not an argument, loser

The run of the mill Jew in a synagogue is no more a combatant than a parishioner in a Baptist Church. Miserable fucks like you are why humanity is stagnating. I'm not a preacher of the cult of multikulti but fuck man. The quickest way to discredit anyone is for them to stand next to someone like you.

>not joining with no skills to learn how to make hundreds if thousands on the dime of the military
>not getting the best schooling and benefits on the dime of the US military
>not jewing the jew

But why?

See, I keep hearing this, but I've yet to actually hear any first hand testimony to back it up. The closest I came was at a family reunion when a drunk uncle corpsman kept repeating "navy gate guard" or "bullet sponge" any time I mentioned joining the marines.

ctrl F 'divorce' zero results ffs pol

former us O3 here - DIVORCE HER ASS FIRST

THE ARMY WILL FUCK YOU ON HER BEHALF

SHE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR PENSION UNLESS YOU

DIVORCE
I
V
O
R
C
E

HER FIRST

then the usual applies - keep your fucking head down, don't drink with the joes, don't get married (you already fucked this one up), don't buy a stupid sports car when you live in the barracks, pick a useful MOS (something like signals, etc whatever not a combat arm unless you like needless fuckery in the desert since the wars are over), save your money, work out on the side even if you do PT, listen to your NCOs, don't talk unless you need to, and have an exit plan

You're full of shit you idiotic coward. The little Jews are complicit in the crimes of the big Jews. Jews engage in constant racial warfare against others and punish others as a collective. Jews are a collective racial problem that won't be destroyed if people don't treat them that way. I'm verifiably smarter than 99 percent of the population. It's not people like me who are stagnating mankind. The problem is niggers, jews, and the pussy ass white boys who enable them.

Navy gate guard is pretty accurate and I know a lot of Marines hate it. They go infantry and get stuck guarding boats. Not fun.

On the other hand, you get to shoot guns and work out all the time. So if you're into that...

I suggest checking out the Coast Guard as well.

I agree, shit sucks if I get sent to Syria.

They are just now getting decent M1A2s and are still using M16s instead of M4s when the Army gas been using both of those for well over a decade.

During the time the US Army has gone from the M16A2 to the M4 to the M4A1 the Marines have been using the same fucking M16A4s.

The issue is the fact that Marines are still a part of the Navy, and the folks in charge of the Navy will NEVER get fired up over land combat.

Guarding boats my ass, unless you are security forces you won't do gay shit like that.

All incredibly good advice, but I cannot divorce her, at least, not without airtight cause. Everything else though, solid.

Will do, I haven't heard much about the Coast Guard desu, the only person I ever knew that was in the Coast Guard was the nigger that my mom fucked and ruined our family.

whoops I got those two mixed up lel

It's peacetime, faggot.

I joined up to blow things up with before missiles from an Apache Longbow. Guess what? I got a pickup truck with rotors instead. I spent three years in the Army as an active duty FWO and did nothing but shuttle some guys and equipment around and occasionally get shot at.

Did your mom really get to enjoy genetically superior BBC?

Fuck the military. Not worth it. They will fuck you over on pay and benefits. Why fight for a country that wont fight for themself? We fight in other countries for their benefit at our cost. Why sacrifice your life for a cause you dont believe in just because thats the orders handed down by a bu ch if jews to a bunch if useless officers that make you do everything while they get paid to bitch about two specs of dirt touching on your dirt floor barracks in some desert shithole they wont let you kill anyone when they throw bricks at your head and testicles.

Thats all the army is. Stand in a spot and get shot at so a colonel in the airforce can bomb your corpse.

>the nigger that my mom fucked and ruined our family

USA USAUSA!! 'MURIKA!! FUCK YEA!

no worries man, seen too many guys make the same stupid mistakes over and over again, like fucking groundhogs day, over something wet to fuck

Yeah, probably. She ruined the family for it, must have been good. I never really understood though, why are you white supremacist types so obsessed within nigger dick? Its fucking incredible, every time one of you posts, all you can talk about is nigger dick. Are y'all closeted homos? Are you jealous? Normal human beings don't obsess over nigger dick like that. You should probably see a psychologist and find out why you can't get your mind off nigger dick. I'm really concerned for you.

How many people serve and die do you think?

How many radar maintenance technicians get sniped by AQ?

Few. Very few.

The trick is to pick the job in the rear with the gear that nets the largest amount of money when you EAS.

>not without airtight case

You're kidding, right? I guess just wanting to move on isn't enough? What, don't tell me, you're sitting on a massive trust fund that doesn't kick in until you're 35, and you're afraid she's going to take half of it. Please.

What state are you in? My guess is you've never even looked into it.

t. family paralawfag

>t. Modern Warfare 2

Wait a second, shouldn't it be your mom seeing a psychologist because she couldn't get her mind off of nigger dick? You know, fucking niggers was categorized by the authorities as pathological in the past.

No, I'm just not going to give up on something because it got hard. Unless she's broken my trust to the point it can't be repaired, I'm willing to make it work.

>he wants to join the Army
>just when the kikes are starting to invade Syria and possibly fight against Iranians and Russians too
good goy

w8 a cotton shilling second, is this some recruitment propaganda?

USAF lockheed loadmaster user here, been transporting humvees from camp arifjan and Ali Al Salem Air base back and forth, from Kuwait to the U.S

just make sure to work out a bit before you join

She actually is and hasn't so much talked to or about niggers since. I'm pretty sure it would help you my dude. You still can't let the nigger dick stuff go. Its pathetic. What happened, did you get raped by a nigger dick in prison? Were you picked on by niggers with huge dicks in high school? Oh, I bet I know, you sucked a nigger dick in your younger days and your internalized hatred and guilt of being a race traitor is manifesting itself as an unhealthy obsession with nigger dick.

Been surfing and running since the start of the year. Cardio and upper body have always kicked my ass before but its getting easier.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't partially motivated by the thought of serving during a world war.

but you'd be on the side of the terrorists you dumb goy. The only people in Syria who are happy about America attacking are al-Qaeda or ISIS supporters.

Oh yeah, you got me, you really figured me out now!! Kudos!! You're a dishonest, effeminate male, I only brought up niggers dicks because it's so funny in that this is a subject that represents Jewish-American culture so well. I like to poke fun at it. That's all. But you can keep bitching and moaning about it. It's really amusing to me. It shows that you are an insecure, contemptible male.

I joined to become a space shuttle door gunner and I end up eating shitty MRE's in the pissing rain. We don't get what we want in life

I'm not entirely sure Syria is going to be the place. Its starting to look like China and Best Korea are where we're going to have our fight.

Are you an army recruiter? You look like one. Get off of our website.

Your mom fucked a nigger? You caught him getting his dick wet? And you still want to fight for this country?

Marines don't really do shit right now except sit around at fleet and get bitched at. Unfortunately that's how it is right now.

lel no. Syria has already started, there are reports that US troops are coming in from Jordan, it's happening.

Damn. Sounds like I struck a nerve. you're still projecting really hard man, what is it that you see in yourself as contemptible and effeminate? You keep bringing that up almost as much as... oh its the nigger dick isn't it? You feel effeminate because you sucked a nigger off and part of you liked it. Holy shit man, you must be so confused. Listen, it's ok, there are plenty of skinheads that are closeted homos. In fact, most of them are. Look man, if you make amends with who you are, it'll be hard at first, but you'll feel better, I promise.

do it user,kill the muds and find a new wife after you hang the boots up

Yeah, i'm deployed in oki now so we're actually training but back North Carolina we don't do shit

>contemptible and effeminate
No, I'm very masculine and intelligent. You sound like a Jew. Are you a Jew? Are you in the IDF's Internet department?

I lived in Jacksonville for a bit, is it weird my biggest fear in joining isn't getting deployed, but having to go back to Jacksonville NC?

>she ruined the family to let a black man have his way with her
and you still want to fight for this country. I'd fight to topple this goverment, because of stories like yours. My guess is your LARPing though

>I think I'm going to join the Army.

Yes, fuck that place.

well aren't you a good goy

i see it as the nigger dick resembles poisoning the pure well of the white race

it must be destroyed

kill niggers

I've yet to see any masculine traits coming from you. You immediately entered a discussion and be an to try to make it all about you, classic effeminate attention whoring behavior. You throw accusations at people until something sticks, once again, very heavy on the lack of a Y chromosomes. And now you're trying to derail again by circling back to the Jew thing. Your poor nigger dick addled brain must not be able to function without, I am so sorry. No, I'm not a Jew, if I were, I certainly wouldn't be talking about joining the military. No, I'd be promoting racemixing and trying to push more virile young males like yourself into constantly thinking about nigger dick, its worked so well in you, I can almost understand why you have such a hatred of the Jews. You succumbed to their tricks and sucked a huge nigger dick, and now you're confused, alone, and scared. I really hope you get the help you need.

>I hate my job
>I'm looking for a drastic change in life

Leave your job, don't waste your life away doing stuff you hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Also I recommend stepping out from the idiotic hamsters wheel of consumerism and embracing minimalism. Getting rid of unnecessary burden and distractions will help you re-evaluate your life and figure out what it is that you actually value in life.
youtube.com/watch?v=exL51n3py6g
youtube.com/watch?v=VVxM0gryue4

you could always BLEACH our women and ladyboys after your participation in that awful new korean or chinese wars

^_^

OP will be raising another mans child in the future, both metaphorically and literally. Goy.

You must be a jew. you're talking about niggers dicks a lot and trying to stigmatize opposition to this perverted Jewish culture.

You're talking to a master representative of the Aryan races, not a common idiot who will be browbeaten down by Jewish abuses.

Kek nice one. You caught me, I'm Le happy merchant. I'm here bumping this slide thread to keep the real stories buried.

In all seriousness though, you really should go see a shrink about your obsession with nigger dick. Its unhealthy and the leading cause of AIDS

The nigger penis worship culture is Jewish culture for Americans.

don't worry about the women you've bleached, they will even THANK YOU FOR GIVING THEM HAPAS

>take this random aussie

that's the problem with normies, they can't take a little bantz without trying to belittle and insult people in a way you don't see much on Sup Forums

>ctrl+F nigger dick
>15 results
>OP

>would rather join the army then divorce his wife and dig deep into ones self for these failures
>wants to join the army because his wife emasculated him
>wants the army to deliver structure that is missing from within

Oh Plebeian, why must you always take the retarded way out