>descărcare

fmm marș la muncă nu la compensații, jidan parazit

What?

>you are a jew

enough reasons

You massacred my people and still haven't paid reperations for it

Why is Weev wearing that hat?

I hate Leftist Jews and globalist Jews.

You're just a little fish. Not part of the problem.

I don't hate you

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

Have a whole box of reasons!

>Why do you hate me?

>Why do you hate me?

>Why do you hate me?

Shill

>Why do you hate me?

>Why do you hate me?

>Why do you hate me?

Thats why.

>accused
>allegedly

I don't really, I've never actually disliked jewish people, but it's a pretty good meme to call who ever you don't like jews.

I don't think too many people deep down inside actually care about jews, it's just sort of a meme, as in a literal meme, not a le internet joke sense.

Who the fuck moves to the desert and still wears their north eastern european fashion from 1900?
fucking retards. its 35C outside, better put on my black overcoat and fur hat