WWIII HAPPENING

>Russia and Iran have warned the US they will “respond with force” if their own “red lines” are crossed in Syria.

>Following Friday’s cruise missile strike on a Syrian airbase, in retaliation for the chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun earlier in the week, the alliance supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad made a joint statement threatening action in response to “any breach of red lines from whoever it is”.

>“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well,” the group’s joint command centre said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RRGvAB4HF8&spfreload=10
theduran.com/exclusive-fake-news-story-in-mainstream-and-alt-media-slandering-russia-and-iran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

Good.

GOOD!

If you think Russia is going to war with US over Syria, you're absolutely retarded

these 2 been saying that shit since iraq war

yet to do shit

It really is happening eh,lads? We can finally witness the Chaos God skillful IRL art through this war.

good, nuke USA

Russia just needs to move a couple of nukes to Damascus and Trump will pussy out.

But t-they hacked the election

inb4 ICBMS

>Defense
Where's our offense budget?

Cool, this must mean the kikes are finally BTFO. They love themselves so much that they wouldn't risk dying with the rest of us.

DUDE WW3 HAPPENING HAHA

Did you ever consider how much of that money was actually spent on underground bunkers for the elite?

If Russia loses Syria then their country collapses retard

Make a WW3 GENERAL already.

It started April 7

100 years after the US entered WW1

No we've been doing this shit in Syria long before trump was in office, it's literally two leaders playing a game of chess, the loser is the one who makes it seem like they instigated a war.

Neither leader wants to actually start WW3, because if we ever recover, that blood will be on there hands for the rest of history.

I'm sure that budget is what scared away those vietnamese farmers.

Why? WTF would that change anything? Use your brain!

Forgot pic

>"BEAUTIFUL JEWISH CHILDREN"
"BEAUTIFUL JEWISH CHILDREN"

>"ISRAEL'S BEST FRIEND"
"ISRAEL'S BEST FRIEND"

>"JANUARY 20TH IS FAST APPROACHING"
"JANUARY 20TH IS FAST APPROACHING"

>Those IDs

Haley and Bob what sorcery is this?

Yay lets have another cold war!

Russia and Iran will get BTFO so hard that it will be remembered for centuries

Trump is a lying cuck and a blowhard, Putin will rekt him

good

Sadly your even more retarded if you think that its about the country itself in any way shape or form and not the finical interests they got in there.

>retaliation for the chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun
A literal Al-Qaida village

MAKE AL-QAIDA GREAT AGAIN
AL-NUSRA
GREAT
AGAIN

>Putin was happy as fuck that Trump won the election
>media keeps talking about the Russian/Trump secret agent alliance or some shit
>Trump comes up with a plan with Putin
>pretend to hate each other
>media gets distracted
>media falls for it

It's as if this entire board suddenly forgets how Trump works. Read his fucking books.

Another missile crisis my man, because people easily avoided the one in 1962, eh? :^)

You're all retarded. This is not directed at the US, this is directed as Israel, who has been violating syrian airspace. The whitehouse is still not opposed to the Assad regime, this whole thing was a fucking fireworks display to ease domestic political situations to better open the road to coalition.

Fuck.

Our defense budget is like 70% of the FAILING Russian Federation's GDP

Very very good. Lol faggot trump can't even fire any more missle putin will fucking end that very expensive ship.

Russia does not have to go at war with the US, just applying pressure where it is the most useful. Russia just have a single front to hold, you have to be everywhere, all the time.

Plus, you waste huge amount of money to save your burgers lives. Russia accepts to pay her bills with fresh blood.

What's stopping Russia from funding insurgents in whatever government the USA sets up? All I see is the situation reversing where Russia starts funding the rebels if America is occupying.

Come on guys lets talk this out, Americans are stupid, no nukes west of ontario east of BC please.

WHY MISTER PRESIDENT! WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN?

>What's stopping Russia from funding insurgents
Money

So is trump still a russian shill? Im not sure who's (((fooling))) who anymore

Also notice how Israel's not on that list, because you probably got 100 billion into them too

America is a nation of cuckoldry

Nothing and they do trump kicked out a shit load of Russia spies they where in that resort in America.

Where did this "financial spending=stronger military" meme start? Spending exorbitant sums on overpriced equipment that could be countered with cheap materials is a weakness, not a strength

youtube.com/watch?v=9RRGvAB4HF8&spfreload=10

Putin fucking hates america, he'd look for every chance he can get to nuke the fuck out of us

Not so much, it was the fresh blood bill that drove them out of Afghanistan.

It's not abt Syria user, it's about posture. If the Russian's are smart, they'd be calculating that stopping the US in Syria would be in their interests as the US would be less tempted to take up the war in Ukraine against Russia and also it would be fought on foreign soil, not Russian soil, this is the Cold War all over again. Get ready to have your tax payers $$$$ fund the military industrial complex for the next 50 years, but this time you're doing it from a position of wekaness, the Jews bankrupted your country in 2008 and your deficit is way beyond the 100% of GDP the media report it to be.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

According to this, it's fake news
>theduran.com/exclusive-fake-news-story-in-mainstream-and-alt-media-slandering-russia-and-iran/

Well said user.

Yes, yes. They pretend to hate each other. But people on the Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson side never just pretend to be against David Dukes and Richard Spencers. That's conspiracy shit, right. People on the Trump and Kushner side never just pretend they'e against Hillary, do they? No, no, that's just chocolate-covered conspiracy nuts. But Putin and Trump, according to you, DO pretend to hate each other, and it's not conspiracy shit. Hmm.

You're gonna have to pick one. Because oldfags know they're likely all on the same side. The Zionist Jew side. This is mostly theater, mixed with reality. So much so that, to use pro-wrestling terminology, you don't know what's a Work and what's a Shoot.

They don't need to go directly to war, what this means is that if the NATO forces its way into the syrian conflict then Assad's allies will take direct action and also send troops directly to fight them.
It will not trigger a direct war but a conflict between multiple nations in Syria.
As for whatever that would trigger a direct war between these countries that is very unlikely, it doesn't matter how much sophistry and moral posturing the NATO comes up with, if they intervene they are the aggressors and that goes against everything the NATO stands for.

For very good fucking reasons. You are fucked. Canada will join Russia and so will the brit's.

Just send your white women up north and you can have our immigration. And your men can go into the fema camps.

Come on now don't be mad. This has been in planning for quite some time now.

Here I was thinking Trump would actually shake things up. He's doing far worse things than Clinton would have done.

Do you know what defense means?

another prairie dog. yeah, keep the nukes away from our fields.

>US has budget bigger than Russia+Iran(+allies)
>US can easily defeat Russia+Iran(+allies) in total war

>Saudi Arabia has budget bigger than UK + France
>Saudi Arabia can easily defeat UK + France in total war
Seems legit.

It was prophesized in Revelations. This is not the work of Kek. Damascus will fall.

topxex

Honestly? They've got the gear for it.

Then why aren't they taking Yemen themselves?

Canada will be more or less irrelevant because our politicians are all zionist pets or french cowards

Check the time, it's happening time

literal suicide pact .

I would rather have a cold war than a hot war.

I don't agree with the US bombing Syria, but it's hilarious to see Russia sperg out. We're not going to war with Syria you idiots.

oh wow really??! this just in- WE LAUGH AT YOU PUSSIES

All Russia has to do is bomb ghawar. USA would collapse the next day.

SOMEBODY FUCKING DO SOMETBING ALREADY END IT ALL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

are you retarded? dont answer that.

>This is not directed at the US, this is directed as Israel
So it IS directed at the US...

Russia has a decently sized shadow budget as well. That user's logic isn't sound, but US superiority over Russia is true.

If Russia had no nukes, it would be fractured in smaller states. Russia is the only antagonist that can compete with the US, but still nothing more than a fly. Now... if Germany and France teamed against the US, they could do some damage.

>Sup Forums now supports a muslim
Fucking kill me. I hate nu-Sup Forums redditfags.

Sup Forums has always supported assad. You're the one that needs to go back to the_donald

We supported Gaddafi too. U mad faggot?

All the bolstering and war rhetoric will only last until you hear a CD siren. We have a lot of wars engraved in our memory. We know what it means to loose your dearest. We have in in our DNA. That's why you don't see many Russians arguing for war. We know the real meaning of behind.

But that doesn't mean we are not ready for it. I pray to god that all of this will stop. Because I know what it means. But I am ready to die. And do you?

pol hates assad and hates putin and russia.

lol you cant even mobilize. ukrainians are owning you 1for1

>If Russia loses Syria then their country collapses retard
Really? I mean I'm aware they'd lose a major ally and a meme pipe 'MIGHT' be built through Syria leading to Qatar which would hurt Russia's control of gas in the Euro market but I don't think it be the absolute end of Russia.

Why can't Euro fags afford other means of home heating anyway? Surely they could make new technology.

>We know what it means to loose your dearest. We have in in our DNA
t. humanity

dual citizenshippers like you hate assad

Kek.
The United States has bases in those countries. All of Europe could attempt to fight the United States and we would still win. They wouldn't even have control of their own skies. Matter of fact. We are all up in their shit. They can't even plan a strike without us knowing about it.

This has been a long time coming.

USA! USA! USA!

Posts like this make me so hard for the day you dumbfuck burgers are thrown into the meatgrinder.

Its USA going to war with Russia you fucking dumbshit, USA is the aggressor here you absolute retard.

MUH RUSSIAN WINTER

JUST NUKE ISRAEL AND THE REST OF MIDDLE EAST AND BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT

A good defense is a good offense.
596 billion.

Does it? I forgot to read Pravda.ua today, should have checked first.

good post kraut

lol another larping cuckold.

>pol hates assad and hates putin and russia.
The factor upon which Sup Forums bases its decisions on who to hate is the Jews. Anything and anyone that is for the Jews, Sup Forums hates, anything that is against the Jews, Sup Forums likes.
The big exceptions to these two rules are Trump and Muslims. Trump sucks Jewish cock like no other and Sup Forums still likes (or liked) him, and Muslims hate Jews yet Sup Forums hates them, that is, unless they're secular Muslims like Assad.

Yeah... no. You're a fuckimg idiot.

I just wish hillary would have won so I could have blamed it on a women

Choose one
>russia maintain control of gas
>Europe not needing gas

Muh military spendings, LMAO

USA would win though.

I'm a fucking idiot? That is not an argument.

What would be an argument is , "no the UK and Germans are muzzlefied shitskin lovers who promote homosexuality, their soical cohesion and homr field advantage would destroy poor inferrior United States."

Says the autistic subhuman who's being cuckolded to the point of spamming shitposts and slidethreads.

Stay mad fuckwit, you'll always remain a loser virgin loser faggot you are.