Boers aren't killed because they're white goy

After the murder of a dutch man in South Africa, the article below claims the murder isn't politically or racially motivated.
The nos is the biggest news agency in the netherlands.
We're being jewed.

nos.nl/artikel/2167477-nederlander-slachtoffer-van-roofmoord-in-zuid-afrika.html

A 55 year old dutch man was killed during a 5-man robbery in South africa. They tied up the man and his dutch wife, then forced him to take them to their safe. There was a scuffle and the man was stabbed to death. The robbers got away with jewelery, electronics and the victims car.

The rest of the article is about how these 'plaasmoorde' happen often; 300 times in 2016, with 64 deaths of farmers or their family members. The murders also involve murder a lot of the time

The SGP (hardcore christian right-wing party, also israel lovers) said that the dutch government should do more protect the farmers.

The correspondent says that farmer unions and far right extremists (read: fed up white people) claim the murders have a political motive; they scare away the farmers.
However, several investigations (no sources cited) come to the same conclusion that farmers are just victims of ordinary crime, but that they are not specifically targeted.

So silly of you goy, to think that white genocide is real. All these gruesomly killed whites were just victims of chance. Now go to bed, there's nothing to see here. Aren't you sleepy goy?Go to bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebJxb_ftj3g&index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The murders also involve murder a lot of the time
What was this supposed to mean?

>peaceful christian white people with a murder rate of 6 times the SA national average
>highest in the world
>25% chance to be murdered if living their entire life expectancy in the area

>Leaf beat me too it
Don`t forget that farmers are twice as likely to get killed per 100,000 capita than police.

Might be because theyre rich af too though

same story with the murders almost every time
>thugs lay in wait when the family is out of break in during the night when they're asleep
>rape / torture the women/children
>torture and sometimes rape the men
>kill or attempt to kill everyone
>take little if anything of value
>"the motives for these attacks appear to be a robbery gone wrong"

I've seen the homes they're barely scratching a living out of that wasteland

Fuck, I meant torture

Someone ask Trump what he thinks about this.

Absolutely disgraceful.

I dated a Boer girl who migrated over here with her mother.... AFTER 4 armed ferals broke into their south African home, tied them all up murdered the dad raped the mom and beat the kids (SUCH BEAUTIFUL CULTURE).

In hindsight it's sad how jew-fucked her mind was. She still had little Mandela trinkets all over her room and spoke of him highly. Her mom not so much though...

We were both young at the time my 20 and she 19, over a decade ago GOD I'M SO OLD. But yeah hopefully old father time has set her mind free and realize her dad died because the Jews are trying to wipe her people out

Two of my highschool teachers were former anti-apartheid activists and when I asked them why they left SA (they were together at the time) they looked at eachother and laughed.

I think they're redpilled now.

>rich as fuck
>SA farmer

Faggot.

A shitload of the anti-apartheid activists over here have also immigrated for some inexplicable reason. They got their multicultural utopia but now they don't want to live in it. What gives?

emmigated*

geƫmigreerd broeder

>"n-no wait, we're not racist anymore"
>"stop being nig- so difficult"

Will you be saved?

Because liberals are pussies by nature but also too prideful and stubborn as too admit when they were wrong hence why they always scapegoat made up reasons and play mental gymnastics so much.

I don't need saving

>Israel lovers

Makes sense, since both Boers and kikes are settlers on a hostile land of savages, doing their best to turn a desert into an actual country.

That's an odd graph what could of happened in south Africa in 1992 hmmm....

Anyways assuming this graph is correct how the fuck can people still be balls deep inside mandalas bullshit legacy

Really makes me wanna go on a killing spree.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebJxb_ftj3g&index

And that's not all.
SA built the biggest hospital in the world, and became a leader in medicinal science.
First successful heart transplant was done in SA.
They developed and tested Nuclear Weapons, and ten officially worldwide denouced nuclear prolifiration and did not build an arsenal, just to prove a point.

Monsters

>immigrated
>actually made aliyah
ftfy