Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Facts

Fuck off Aquafresh.

They are because they commit the most crimes.

they should be

Sage.

Prove that they are.

Read.

Their ethnicity is the reason they commit more crime. The fact that they commit more crime and do completely fucktarded shit when they get caught is why they're targeted by police. It's at least one step removed.

they are and should be

Huurrr durrrr why do police target the ones that commit most crimes

this

I'm not going to get butthurt and cry misandry because police target men more than women, since guess what men commit more violent crime

Prove to me that black people don't specifically target white people because of their ethnicity.

>again thiese bait threads
>everyone calling "muh shill" to everyone
>everyone blaming da joos by everything
>everyone who don't sucks Putin and Assad's cocks are "muh globalist joo neocon shill, go back to t_d XD"
>everyone who don't sucks Trump's dick is a "muh cuck leftypol"

Congrats, this board has become a Sup Forums tier with /x/ retardation piece of shit.
Also,
S A G E
A
G
E

>prove a negative
Prove they are fägenpoor

Fuck off, shill. Wrong thread.

same picture and text wtf
saged

Huh? You make a claim without evidence and then we have to disprove it? The fuck?

This proves the JIDF are real. What are they trying to hide now?

you can't have somebody tell you the proof you need to look up the crime statistics, those will show you that black people commit crimes at a much higher rate than anybody else, and it will also show they are repeat offenders.

this leads to more black people getting stopped because it's usually a black person the police are looking for, because it's usually a black person committing the crimes.

winrar from the afrikan

See

Prove to us that they don't make up a fraction of each western country's population while simultaneously committing the majority of violent crimes.

They are because the main crime people go to prison for are drug crimes. Black people sell drugs because they have not as many opportunities or no stable home life and they need cash. Police know this and have arrest quotas to meet.

They should be, because their ethnicity is an excellent marker for a person with vastly increased probability of being a criminal. If police aren't targeting blacks/arabs then they aren't doing their jobs.

Prove that they are.

Amsterdam isn't toothpaste anymore.

Saged

If they can complain then obviously they are free enough. Btw black isn't ethnicity and cops should do their job and that doesn't means killing black people. I guess situation in USA is little more complicated since trigger happiness came from everybody owning guns everywhere, legal or illegal. Maybe Americans need robocops. Cops many times are scared, but to pull somebody over probably means they want to charge money, like in every country and normally they do that with poor people, not rich people. Those black people in rich part of Hollywood probably don't have these problems.

This