Why did Trump not get detected early?

Why did Trump pass under our jew radars during the campaign, lads? Has our ability to detect jewry weakened?

We used to be good at this, Sup Forums. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tendency_of_the_rate_of_profit_to_fall
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Py25LPuv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we knew he was with (((them))) we just supported him because he was right-wing and not part of the system
he also pissed off alot of liberals

I tried to warn everyone on this board that he was a puppet of MOLOCH the entire time but they just called me a "shill" and told me that KEK is the only god they need.

Well, they're not laughing now.

I knew it. I've studied Jewish racial warfare against people for ten years.

Oh come off it. We knew he was Jew-friendly from the start.

He just came off as so much more /ourguy/ than Clinton we were willing to look past it.

Because Trump isn't a jew himself, he is just a good goy.
Trump was in the center of attention 24/7, while jews were hiding behind him.

we didnt have a choice you fucking faggot. it was literally "muh woman" Hillary or memeing trump. the decision was easy.

this board unironically supported romney too. redditors think we have to worship and suck the neocons dick, but it doesn't work that way. they are a means to an end, and right now, trump is looking like a dead end.

there were literally hundreds of threads about him being a jew puppet...

He detected on my Jew radar when he kept shilling for isreal but of course no one would listen because it became r/theDonald 2.0

Stop with this shit Mr Schlomowitz.

The reason 99% of Sup Forums wanted Trump was his policy in the middle east.

>
we detected him, we just figured it would be the same with Hillary and it was worth the risk on the chance he was for real on the anti globalist shit.
It was also much funnier to watch the 2016 liberal meltdown

>I said these vague things and didn't present a single argument WOOOW

You were not right either, faggot.
You're like those liberals who go ''haha, I told you so!!!!''
Really? Did you? Did you tell us that Trump was going to support taking down Assad and helping ISIS? Did you really warn us about that, asshole?

Kek, I called him a lying kike from the start.

EVERYONE in europe was aware he was full of shit, just American intellectuals like usual.

Dumb drumpfkin

His position on Syria made it look like he was only ostensibly pro-Zion for political purposes, keeping Assad flew directly in the face of Zionist interests. Him going back on his word on this one issue completely changes everything. This is the problem with someone who is not a career politician, sure career politicians are most certainly the enemy of the people but at the same time their voting records are public. Trump had no voting record so all his supporters had to go by was his rhetoric, and it turns out he wasn't "speaking his mind" as many of his supporters thought he was

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

Cause Hillary would have fought the kikes, right?

Pretty good run down.

Everyone who wasn't a retard did detect it. Personally, I supported him just because I hate US foreign policy and I wanted to get someone who would weaken the US geopolitically elected.

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

Pissing off lefties was hilarious, but we now might pay the price of WWIII. Yeah sure, Hillary was likely to cause it too, but at least she was bound to please her constituents. If she was getting to cozy with McCain cucks she'd pay a political price.
Drowned out by meme noise. I fucking hate myself now.

I repeatedly told everyone that Trump has no intention or inclination to go through with anything he said and that the elections and presidency were just a game to him - because he is a narcissist and has to be the winner every time.

Well now he has won and has immediately bent over backwards for the people he said he was going to attempt to diminish their power.

And all of the people here praised "kek". Funny how nobody is praising his name anymore after realising what they themselves have done.

FUCK KEK

Yum

>EVERYONE in europe was aware he was full of shit

I'm not exaggerating, he was/is universally mocked here.

This is what happened on pol

>Blumpf sucks israel cock
>SHILL SHILL SHILL WE WANTED THIS SHILL GO

>Blumpf lies about something insanely obvious

>Blumpf directly contradicts himself in his tweets

>Blumpf does something completely autistiic

>Drumpfkins will deny this

I think I've come to terms with how much of my support for Trump was just excitement. It felt pretty hilarious treating IRL people like you would abuse them on Sup Forums for being fucking faggots.

But it was just entertainment. It's not worth it anymore. I can't even read the news anymore.

Well, then let them think they're doing a good job then, because as of right now, turnip is a zio kike shill

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

The woman first sued Trump and Jeffrey Epstein under the name Katie Johnson - a name we know not to be her real identity - on April 26 in California federal court and filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The court papers offered no corroborative evidence that her claims were true.

In mirican "elections" it's either jew or female jew. At least with Trump many keks were had before inevitable nuclear war.

I never really got why Sup Forums had such a hard-on for this guy. Populists in Europe have failed and now it was happening in America. I guess he still could make things great but he has always been a wild card, even before running. Personally never had faith in him.

It was his pasionate anti-globalism speeches, they genrally made me belive he was one of us who was going to drain the swamp.

It wasnt until that kike speaking during the inaugration that i suddenly thought "urmgh goys what the fuck was that."

Oh well let it be a lesson genuine politcal change doesn't work unless times are hard i.e. an ecnomic collapse forces the normies to look for extreme soloutions.

Or you take revloutionarly action...

>pass under our Jew radar
Lemme give you a reenactment of every post in 2016 calling it out

>guys, what if God Emperor is controlled by Jews ?
>CTR CTR CTR HILLSHILL HILLSHILL CTR .02 DEPOSITED HILLSHILL

>guys, what if trump is a neocon/easily manipulated by neocons?
>SHARIA BLUE RANDOM ASS DISCORD SCREENSHOT SHAREBLUE SHILLS IN FULL FORCE DISCORD SCREENSHOT /MARCHAGAINSTTRUMP

He fucking didn't. We know he shook hands withthe devil him self during his campaign.

But we choose to look the other way because drain the swamp and build the wall.

As long he removes kebab, I am fine with it. What's the problem here? We want muslims dead already

>Trump
>right-wing

I admit that I was excited for a brief moment too - that there was an incredibly slim chance that he might have been different - but that was wishful thinking in the extreme.

You cannot afford to be so optimistic anymore. Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is the truthful one.

Offer me one good reason why we should think there was coordination under the surface. If we were to examine the public posturing from Russia, they were surprised and criticized the fuck out of Trump.

>it was acting
But now Trump is locked to proceed with foreign policy according to the public status quo. And that is animosity. If he were to act different, he would pay an enormous political price.

Also, why did Russia go through the trouble of moving warships in the Mediterranean if it was just an act?

Lol

I was actually not on the Trump train through most of the campaign because of all his Jewish connections (especially his children's spouses), but I opened up to the idea 2 months before the election because I was seeing he was approved by people like David Duke who has a fine tuned kike filter and Sup Forums... My autistic instincts were right. I was honestly just hoping for the best despite what I knew.

He didn't. You just wouldn't listen back then. Nobody fought too hard because Hillary? She is also jew cock sucker. He promised to be non-interventionist. Everyone knew he was lying, but seemed like the better choice to piss them off.

He made liberals and sjws mad so you ignored it.

>Trump rhetoric: Build wall, no refugees, low domestic taxes, stop funding and aiding rebels in Syria

>Hillary rhetoric: no wall, lots of refugees, high domestic taxes, more funding and aiding rebels in Syria

Trump did nothing to contradict his own rhetoric up until this point, in fact he hadn't even changed his tune since the primaries, unlike Hillary who had quietly taken up many of Bernie's popular talking points and silently done away with her open support of the TPP. I don't know what kind of abstract shilling you're doing right now but it doesn't do you any favors

>you should just support who well tell you to support goy everything will go a lot smoother we already have them bought out and don't have to go to the extra effort to make them do what we want :)

>no intention or inclination to go through with anything he said and that the elections and presidency were just a game to him - because he is a narcissist and has to be the winner every time.
That's just a retarded liberal talking point that doesn't make any sense.
You and libtards haven't got the slightest idea how narcissism works, and even if this was some kind of a Trump attempt to boost his own ego, it makes zero sense.

What makes more sense is that he is simply a jewish puppet.
He clearly didn't become president to boost his ego or earn more money, as he is taking a hit on both of those. This is about Israel and jews.
Trump isn't someone who can be bought, and his intentions aren't selfish. He is doing it for jews and Israel. You just have to figure out why the fuck does this asshole care so much about jews and Israel. What does Trump get out of helping jews and involving himself in Israeli wars? It's not money. It's not some incorrect illiterate's idea of ''narcissism''. There's a very weird fixation on jews and Israel here that would probably be better explained by assuming Trump joined a cult.

Because I'm fairly sure that he actually was /ourguy/. All of our enemies attacked him so relentlessly that there was no way that he was on their side. Unfortunately though, it seems like he's been got to by the deep state and the establishment in a way that he couldn't or wouldn't defeat so he's given up. At least he did try for a while, and he's better than Hillary.

Picture related: I'm pretty sure that this moment is when he learnt the truth from Obama about who was really in charge, it would explain his expression

Very astute point. This is what the_donald faggots don't understand. No real breakage of the central policy was done until this point.

That's why it's a big deal.

>I love love love Israel

You act like Americans had any choice. It was either Hillary, Jeb, or Trump. Only Trump was willing to say the right things, ie renegotiate trade deals that currently only benefit international finance, stop endless middle east war, bring back the rule of law against rioters and terrorists.

Do you think the enemies that attacked him were doing it to double dupe us? MSM attacking him only grew his support and yet they never stopped, surely this isnt a coincidence

How can we know that it's the deep state? If it's even a thing? (a big thing that is. sure, the CIA FBI NSA always have influence)

How do we know Trump wasn't just a kike puppet from the start? Nothing in his rhetoric suggests otherwise. It's the simplest explanation.

Told you, there's no way around opposing the USA if we want to change this shit for the better. The Nazis dubbed you Weltfeind, enemy of the world. I'm forced to admit that name hits the nail on the head.

still a shill faggot

Because someone who was a kike puppet wouldn't have raised the issues that Trump raised. They don't want people getting angry about globalism, or immigration, or free trade or anything that might slip out of their hands. They want presidential candidates who treat those issues as settled, they want Jeb! and Hillary.

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm trying to understand what the most likely explanation is.

He was mocked by you pathetic cucks because lol drumpf is racist and sexist xD and was threatening to slow your imports of BBCs

You're right user, except for this critical part:
>slip out of their hands

I have a feeling they knew it was in their control all along. People getting angry about this stuff was just a tool to getting an ally elected president.

Sometimes the enemy uses a concern strawman to unite us against the wrong things.

>How do we know Trump wasn't just a kike puppet from the start

Because what would be the point of turning the election into such a massive shitshow with the billions of dollars spent on political agitators and the constant 24/7 media spin stories and hit pieces. It would've gone like every other election where there's only the illusion of choice, some back and forth, bread and circus but nothing major. George Soros himself lost a billion dollars on the stock market alone betting against Trump, that's not including his donations to Clinton. If it didn't matter who won why did everybody go to so much effort to make sure it wasn't Trump? Or even if you take the reverse psychology standpoint, that they wanted Trump to win, why not just abstain from contributing and convince Hillary to sabotage her own campaign instead of wasting billions on a farce?

I think the most reasonable theory is that he was compromised after taking office, considering the weird 180 after such an obvious false flag, there had already been gas attacks falsely attributed to Assad before and that didnt stop Trump supporting Assad

That is a good question, Opie. Trump is indeed a good president, but the problem was that you associated this with antisemitism, which just ain't so. Antisemitism is stupid. If you wanted to vote for Trump, you should have done it for the right reasons, not because of prejudice and superstition.
I have a hunch people who voted for Trump and now regret it are the people who would have voted for Sanders, which is stupid because they are opposites. And this is insane, since these people complain that Trump isn't antisemitic enough and at the same time they would have voted for Sanders who is a Jew.

Because we thought he was the one White man who could resist their influences and bring down the hammer. We thought he was going to do the right thing because he was willing to say the right things (in hindsight, not the best rationale). His children are their own people and being elites living in New York might not have provided them with enough choices, so we could turn a blind eye to all of them becoming Jewish; at least that was the idea.

If he continues down this path and this isn't just one giant trick for the benefit of nationalism then we have truly been victim to the biggest election con in history.

Or maybe they put a false savior who said everything we liked to hear to fool us into thinking there was actual hope. Hillary being elected would have caused an uproar they wouldn't have been able to control, with Trump we basically got Hillary but with the goyim actually content with the result. And by goyim I don't mean the livs, I mean the gun owners

libs*

Get the fuck off Sup Forums, libtard.

Remember what the political climate was before Trump came on the scene though. Literally no one was talking about these things, everyone was pretty much resigned to "this is how things are going to be". Trump got people fired up and talking and angry, and those people aren't going to go away even if he cucks out completely. The kikes aren't that stupid, they try to shut down anyone that comes in the way of their plans and they tried their damned hardest to do so with Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tendency_of_the_rate_of_profit_to_fall

Are you mentally ill?

(((They))) dominate the entire political spectrum. We need to eliminate both the Left and the Right in one sweep. If we can't, they'll just assimilate and carry on each time we hit them.

>alright youtube

>pass under our jew radars

>daughter literally married to a jew
>stormfags vote him anyway and get surprised when he doesn't act like a stormfag after the election

???

>romanian flag
Opinions discarded.
How? We have the power. We memed him into office. How can we continue? I feel defeated.

There had always been a handful of people that I suspected were not shills but also hated Trump during the campaign. Their comments either got completely ignored, called off as shilling, or just shat on by everyone. I guess they were right all along.

shill!

It didn't. I have posted several warning threads myself.
I've figured out the whole Jared Kushner plot by myself during the elections but Sup Forums didn't pay attention and some people even told me to get back to /x/.
If you read Jared Kushner's father story, and how they are now working with the same guy who sent his father to jail years ago, you start to smell something fishy.
Then there's all these smaller things like the 666 5th Avenue building, Ivanka's Jewish name being a fucking goat of hell, and how Trump himself said several time how he would take good care of Israel but Sup Forums didn't listen.
I guess it's because the other option was Hillary. So what can we do?
But a lot of us were trying to warn this board about the new trickery of the Jews.

>con
Hi, ShareBlue!

oy vey the goyim know

Shoo Shoo Shariablue!

>Ivanka's Jewish name being a fucking goat of hell
plz explain

>He just came off as so much more /ourguy/ than Clinton we were willing to look past it.

That and a lot of us thought he was only pretending to be Jew-friendly.

Because Hillary would send the entire American army to Siberia for a fruitless war over arctic oil rights?

I predicted what would happen and was called a shill and CTR employee using proxy etc. Neo-Sup Forums aka The-Donald is worse than Reddit in being a thoughtless echo chamber of a retarded hivemind
... I miss old libertarian Sup Forums before these retarded Trump support shills took over.

>plz explain
Her Jewish name means Nubian Ibex. Google that and see for yourself.

Fucking app... Can't even quote...

I'll try again.

Her name means Nubian Ibex. Google that and see for yourself.

This and also he swallowed the final jewpill after being elected. He's not a shill, he's a puppet.

Sup Forums veterans tried to warn us. I used to see redpill threads on trump's connections to Israel, but I just brushed it off. "No way, even if he has a Jewish son in law, he'll still come through" and "Nah, trump gets it. He understands what's going on, he's on our side" is what I thought to myself.

I've officially taken the black pill. Fuck politics, fuck this shit, let me know when we're going to civil war, because there's currently no hope

>opinion discarded based on flag
k, then
You can suck my dick. You can discard my insult based on my flag. You shouldn't feel insulted.

>Why did Trump not get detected early?
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

It was so obvious but Americans were so desperate for a saviour and voted for the confident guy with the big ego
Sad!

The problem started when he evicted Bannon and started listening more and more to his Jewish son-in-law. I expect Bannon to come out soon and start telling the through about why Trump did a complete 180 on his politics. I am pretty sure Kushner holds the key.

Trump never was right-wing except on some immigration politics though you fucking cuck

It isn't weird that some people are reconsidering their vote once the person who they voted on starts building a wall of Jews around himself and starts firing people who majorly influenced his politics during his campaign. He is starting to ruin what he had. All he had to do was holds his promises and to not drop any fucking bombs anywhere and he would be the best president in years. But he just couldn't stay away from those bombs for whatever reason. Now it is our job to figure out why he couldn't and who influenced/maybe forced him.

But why? Are Jews all fucking mentally ill? Who would name someone like this?

I warned people on /po/ about this fat orange fuck back in June 2015, but they hardly listened. Next thing we knew, this place was filling up with plebbit posters supporting Trump. People like myself kept trying to warn these trumptards, but we were blew off and called shills. Talking of congintive dissonance.

Everyone so desperately wanted to believe that peaceful change was possible, that as broken as the system was you could still change things. Who can blame anyone? The alternative is picture related, and that's not very palatable.

To be honest he would still be better than Hillary since she would've already sent ground troops to Ukraine and Syria. He is still fucking up big time though.

we overlooked it because we thought he's just memeing

This.

About a week after inauguration i got a really bad feeling. I started researching trump and his connections to a potentional deep state, and I used to make a ton of threads on here about it

Maybe some of you remember. I used to post about Kushner's purchase of the 666 property, and some of trump's possible occult imagery connections, as well as the Kohn connection

I claimed trump was hand picked by the deep state as a way of taming the growing resistance.

Some people agreed with me, but my threads usually maxed out with 300 posts of people calling me mentally ill

Oh well, we were doomed from the start. I doubt Cruz or Jeb would've been any better. I just feel like such a fucking idiot. I was 100% sure that trump would follow through somewhat. I definitely didn't see this coming

Hillary or Trump, the vote didn't really matter in the end and by the way it looks it would seem that (((they))) have picked Trump as the next president for a reason, but question is what?

Trump never did promise he wasn't going to go to war with the middle east to stop (((ISIS))), the elites have used the democrats to push their progressive liberal agenda and weakened/ dumbed down the population to the point of no return and now they have bought back in a seemingly more conservative president who is going to push more war on the middle east and probably start WW3 which is part of the globalist agenda before the NWO/ one world government agenda

The last guy ran as a peace candidate too. Do you think he was just lying? The shit doesn't stop when you get in office. He fought, and didn't win. Now he has to make a deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Py25LPuv-c

America isn't run by the president and the latest pretender has just been brought to heel.

Because of that 4d chess shit that trump suckers always use. I posted back then that his daughter being married to a jew would only lead to zionism. But nobody listened, then I posted about him having goldman sachs as his companions in the white house is literally a globalist move but >"hurr durr it's 4d chess you idiot shill"

I thought pol/acks are primarily conspiracy theorists that were always right but since we gathered the support of redditards we sunked to their level.

Bring back the old pol.

Nice fantasy. Elected officials aren't making any decisions in this country. Right or Left. Their information train is controlled by very people who blackmailed, bribed, or strong armed Trump. They will do the same thing to anyone we put in office. We need Bane to flush them all out and snap their necks.

One can detect way more jewry in Hillary and her administration than with Trump. But we already knew before casting the votes that the Jews won the election.

It was clear Trump respects Israel, worked with various Jewish establishment entities, and also had Ivanka whom converted Jew.

Still, it was not entirely predictable as to how Trump would align himself after winning, so worth a shot to see him possibly turn around and say "fuck you" to the powerful Jewish establishment. Anyway as it turns out, he's been doing Saudi and Israel's biddings in middle eastern matters.

>I thought pol/acks are primarily conspiracy theorists that were always right but since we gathered the support of redditards we sunked to their level.
This so hard.

how many levels does this go?