What is the overall opinion of China here on Sup Forums?

What is the overall opinion of China here on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A
youtube.com/watch?v=UlJku_CSyNg
youtu.be/kgCdRIwUw0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uyCjOkpqqzE
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4274584/taiwan-taipei-toddler-attack-beheaded/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The jews of Asia.

Everyone hates them, even japs and gooks hate them more than they hate eachother.

Almost every person in Asia hates China.

Asian Jews.

what am i looking at

Chiniggers, literally subhumans.

weird cross between nigger and jew. can't get shit done on their own unless they steal or connive but can hoard money like a jew

They're ugly and they steal our Intellectual Property and lack imagination.

They're literally shit compared to Japs.

I welcome our benevolent overlords

Degenerate gamblers and thieves.

imagine just hearing the clicking sounds as the maggots feast on hear eyeballs, wishing that it'll all end soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A

Chinese are ahead of the curve. America needs these same camps.

wut in tarnation

a hopeless breed of men

Macro level, literal zerg hivemind. Micro level, low t intellectual drones who lack creative inspiration.

ancient chinese ritual. How else did you think they got dick holes for eyelids

Subhumans who have no empathy. They care only about themselves.
Also they eat dogs.

Where are these camps again? I'm enlisting. Fucking insomnia mang.

Awesome vid.

I tend to judge nations on how they treat the lowest and poorest of their subjects.

This is why I can't see China or India achieving true superpower status, no matter how many missiles you make or how many plastic tanks roll down the street.

Shit people when raised in mainland China circumstances, good people when raised elsewhere

SINK THE CHINKS

Maggots

Why???? What the fuck did I watch.

pussy

Why though

Hey Nexonboy.
We love China here.

They're in that guy's eye sockets

Don't learn the language.

fpbp

Why though

Read poorly made in china, or listen to the audiobook. It's fucking fascinating to see not how little regard, but the fact that they have no concerns for anyone at all other than themselves.
A long term business partner means nothing to them, just more chances to fuck someone over.
When you're competing with one and a half billion people, literally only the least ethical of the scum succeed. Any compassion or trust means you can and will be exploited.

>what am I looking at?
it's a webm. basically a VHS video but on the internet. it was uploaded to this website so you could see it. see the following video for more info
youtube.com/watch?v=UlJku_CSyNg

only correct answer

I want them to dance the nazi dance

youtu.be/kgCdRIwUw0Q

Literally not even human.
I'm genuinely flabbergasted why the rest of the world humors them by pretending they're people.

China sucks but the pro-capitalist leadership has vision and hates degeneracy. Xi MemePing is the only hope for the revival of civilization.

That's why chinks usually keep their eyes closed.

I think they live there, dude.

bet you think you're pretty clever huh

also, favourite escalator food

I dont agree with their art market embargo. I think its fucking dogshit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. KILL IT WITH FIRE NOW.

Recently had the misfortune of changing planes at their international terminal. Their city Beijing/Tianjin area from the air looks like a vision of hell itself. The view from 4000 feet is worse than the view from 5000 feet as the smog intensifies. The far side of the airport is not visible from the ground due to pollution. Everything has a drab, brownish tinge to it. Trees and grass mostly brown. Staff pleasant enough but there is something not quite right. Not as eager and engaged as other E. Asians. Visa forms for entry apparently a bitch. Probably won't bother. Why do you do this to yourself, China? Destroy your country for fiat is not the same as getting rich.

animals

How many American fratboys would do the same?

that's pretty fucking badass

yeah just boys being boys

i wish we'd done this at my frat

What is the purpose of doing this?

Food

One grabs the kid and they other 2 just stand there. They could have grabbed her and pulled. She would have lossed her legs, but maybe survived. But no, they stand over and watch her get pulled in. What's worse is that they knew the panel was loose but chose to not block off the escalator at the base.

"It tastes better"

FYI Israel is in Asia

animals

No only the elite are jewish, the vast majority of chinese are an asian underclass more like blacks or mexicans.
Wait.... Ruling class jewish but mostly black....
China is literally the asian USA!

literal hotdog

REEEEE

Their doctors have seen some shit.

REEEEEEEEEE AVENGE PEPE !
CHINESE HOLOCAUST WHEN ?

White nationalists are very threatened by the Chinese it seems... especially the Americans and Anglos. Insecure and threatened by the fact that they may one day be #1. You don't see this kind of toxicity and levels of hate towards far more objectively worse people here.

Prove me wrong.

actually the poorest live pretty well in china, the welfare state is extensive.

I betcha think you're hot shit don'tcha?

WTF where is his left arm ?

Torture is "tastey" and it also boils the hair off.

Oh wow, I'm sure your personal definition has much weight in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyCjOkpqqzE

Lost it in a fight with a big frog.

KEK

china will eventually fall beneath the weight of their own autists

>mfw i'm playing GoyCraft while watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Surprised no one posted this.

Chinks truly are the most disgusting bunch of cunts on earth.

Don't be such a hypocrite.
We are not hindus who worship living animals.
Notice me senpai.

chinese man reporting, AMA.

I hate America more than China.
And I have travelled to both

why do they make the animals suffer so much, why not just give them a quick death if they want to eat them.

fuck man

That's opium addiction and poor hygiene for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

>Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China in which eggs are boiled in the urine of young boys, preferably under the age of ten. Named "tong zi dan" (Chinese: 童子尿煮鸡蛋; pinyin: Tóngzǐ Niào Zhǔ Jīdàn), the dish translates literally to "boy egg" and is a springtime tradition of the city where the urine is collected from prepubescent males. The eggs have been listed by officials in China as a part of the region's "local intangible cultural heritage".[1]

Chinese """"cuisine""""

Adrenaline released apparently tastes good.
There's a difference between killing something in an instant and intentionally causing the most prolonged pain possible in the process.

I have a boner now. I refuse the believe that's wrong.

Because it makes them "taste better"

absolute degeneracy.

are taiwanese the real jews of asia?

I don't understand how he pops like a gusher, did a tire pop when it went over the scooter? Fuck I've seen squishings but that's ridiculous

>Boy egg vendors go to elementary schools in the city where they collect urine from young boys, preferably under the age of ten. The children, having been raised in the city and indoctrinated into its culture, are used to the practice. As young boys would in schools from many other cultures, they excuse themselves from class when they feel the urge to urinate. However, instead of going to the restroom, they relieve themselves in the basin that the vendors place in the hallways.

>Some vendors go as far as to wait with containers in parks or public restrooms for a parent who is willing to let their child offer urine.

Have you seen the video?
He opened the thing in two.
He bit the top lip, and ripped it off in bringing its head litteraly at its ass.
I believe he also imediately ate what looked like a vital organ.
It's a delicacy in insectoidland.

Stress hormones taste fucking awful but the chinks like it probably for the same reason they like their bijou liquor to have marker solvents in it.

His head popping m8
There's biting a frogs head off and boiling a dog alive, I was talking about the latter.

Look at this one.
I believe it's in India though.

>they like their bijou liquor to have marker solvents in it.
stranger and stranger

Wow there are people who are rotting as they live? What are they some kind of zombies?

And they do it
>FOR FREE

Maybe.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4274584/taiwan-taipei-toddler-attack-beheaded/

>"Four-Year-Old Girl Decapitated in Attack on Taiwan Street"

>A four-year-old girl was snatched from her bike by a knife-wielding man and beheaded in front of her mother on Monday in Taiwan’s capital Taipei, according to police.
The mother and daughter were on their way to a metro station to meet family when the 33-year-old suspect, surnamed Wang, overwhelmed the mother and decapitated the child, reports local newspaper Taipei Times. Police have launched an investigation into the apparent random killing.
The mother tried to wrestle the attacker off her daughter, but he was too strong. The child “died on the spot,” the police statement reads, according to Agence France-Presse.

Why? Curious

Oh yes, I hate how they treat doggos and kitties.
They are not human.

what the fuck

>people who use sewage to derive oil talking about taste

seriously fuck them gooks

I wish I hadn't watched that

That's a good looking 4 year old. What a waste