Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-hits-u-s-led-base-in-southern-syria-1491769112
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ima need more proof

>tweet is a source of happening
FAKE NEWS

bump

Why would ISIS attack themselves?

white phosphorus? isn't that an Israeli thing?

Fuck off. Notice the question mark. I'm not saying it's starting. Been following Scott for months now and he's always been on point. Just sayin.

CNN was pretty ecstatic about those strikes on Syria though.

wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-hits-u-s-led-base-in-southern-syria-1491769112
Happened a while ago. World War 3 averted.

WE SPEC OPS NOW FÀM

kek

Stop spamming this cancer you shill

Shit game desu.
>try to fight past enemies without using wp
>game spawns unlimited snipers making it impossible to proceed
>forced to give up and use the wp like it wants me to
>WHO IS TEH REAL MONSTER, PLAYER???? ITS U!!!!
>endless Sup Forums threads sucking this shit off
"Follow the rails we set for you or don't play the game you paid for" is hardly a deep moral choice now is it?

>being this assmad about videogames
seek sunlight

an excuse to drop more freedom bombs

>America
>Starting WW3

top kek

>>endless Sup Forums threads sucking this shit off

been stopping ww3 since 45 famalamadingdong

t b h this

there's always that one motherfucker who pops up whenever this game is mentioned, that one idiot who misses the point entirely and talks about how the game 'forces you to do bad things' and questions your morality because of it

its not a game about moral choices, its a game about people getting fucked up in a fucked up situation, and is occasionally self aware about the nature of its content, that's it
if you really want to stick to the whole 'YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO BE EVIL IN THE GAME' narrative, i guess i can just remind you that you're the one who bought a game about mass murdering people, you knew it would be violent going in and presumably thought it might be entertaining to experience that type of game, so.. yeah

anyway there was no reason for me to make this post, and im not sticking around to follow up, bye

>if you really want to stick to the whole 'YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO BE EVIL IN THE GAME' narrative, i guess i can just remind you that you're the one who bought a game about mass murdering people, you knew it would be violent going in and presumably thought it might be entertaining to experience that type of game, so.. yeah
That's funny because I don't see the developers or publisher giving away the blood money they made off the game. They could have just made a nonviolent game but they made the conscious decision to embrace violence for the sake of profit. Any point they try to make in a virtual world falls flat due to this very simple real world fact.

>and im not sticking around to follow up, bye

Gotta love the cowards.