UK tourists to US may get asked to hand in passwords or be denied entry

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry

>British travellers to the United States face the uncomfortable choice of handing over personal information, including social media passwords and mobile phone contacts, or running the risk of being denied entry to the country, under a new “extreme vetting” policy being considered by the Trump administration.

>Tourists from the UK and other US allies including Germany and France, could be forced to reveal personal data, as well as disclose financial information and face detailed ideological questioning, according to Trump administration officials quoted by the Wall Street Journal. While US citizens have established rights against unlawful searches at the border, the extent to which foreign travellers can resist requests to hand over personal information is unclear.

In direct counter to Trump's promise for a Muslim travel ban he's working to ban Europeans.

How's the wall going?

I read passport like 5 times before realising what it actually said.

You'll also need VISAs to visit Europe soon.

Shit, me too.

What if you hand it over and change it 1 min later?

they'll be 5 euro's from the post office just like it used to be

who cares, you'll need to apply directly to our government for a visa though cause your from that open continent full of (((them)))

Are you implying Britain isn't full of Muslims who need to be vetted?

This is fucking retarded

>Trump says he's going to ban Muslims
>Trump bans Europeans

Yes? What's the problem? What part are you not following?

Guys its ok, if you type your password it auto-filters, look: ************.

Also, how's that "detailed ideological questioning" supposed to work?

>implying they have "social media" accounts to have passwords to

Fucking stupid. Why don't we just close the boarders entirely for the next six months until we can put a decent vetting process in place?

>ideological questioning

I seriously fucking doubt this. Someone's floating a trial balloon, and the WSJ has a great track record of fabricating shit.

>financial data

Every foreign country I've ever visited required me to tell them how much cash I had with me. In fact, they can refuse you entry if you don't have the means to support yourself.

No it isn't. Europe isn't populated by peaceful europeans anymore. We have a massive muslim population that absolutely need to be extremely vetted, but of course they can't make laws targeting only muslims/arabs/africans.

I've never had to tell anyone how much cash I had while travelling, and I've travelled quite extensively both in Europe and asia. It's always just passport plus possibly a paper about where you plan to stay and where you can be reached.

Pretty lulzy how the countries named in the article all have pretty large muslim demographics.

The quintessentially british do have a habit of reckless driving in lorries, so natural to be concerned about their presence.

Chances are those UK tourists were Muslims

"British" citizens are a safety threat to everybody.

You can't actually blame them for this.

Who says those UK tourists were Europeans?

>but of course they can't make laws targeting only muslims/arabs/africans.

Yes you can. Just ban tourism from Sweden and the UK. That's called a de facto ban.

4 words.
Fuck off. We're full.

Next time go to Japan. It's right there on the immigration form.

>theguardian

Post legitimate source, not scaremongering commie shills.

'Every foreign country', by which you meant one, and that's Japan?

This is why I voted remain. I could hop into any country of my choosing without having to disclose what my grandma had for dinner last night and getting anally probed.

I got denied entry into the US under Trump administration because "Hungarians overstay and you have no sufficient proof"

I've travelled to the states 7 times while Obama was the president and I never had a problem at the border,not a single time.

Fuck the states I'm spending my tourist bucks in Japan instead

sounds like a trial balloon (proposing ludicrous shit that fails on purpose to gauge public reaction so you know how much you can get away with)

And that is why I am glad that you will finally piss off. Nobody needs more Pakistanis to run unvetted everywhere

FAKE NEWS
LUGENPRESSE

This. Just say you don't have any.

it's a requirement everywhere but most places wont bug you about it unless they're suspicious or bored enough

i've been asked once when visiting the US but it ended at "i've got like $12k available on my credit card" when i was visiting for like two weeks

the requirement is pretty low anyway, like $1k/month and a ticket home (or funds to buy it if you're entering for the long term like working holidays and shit)

>implying japs will be more accepting of smelly hairy hungarians

you are the embodiment of a gaijin with that attitude.

I had that when I went to visit the UK years back. It was pretty lulzy to be asked about my financial resources by some arab chick in a headscarf when half my family live in the UK.

>Are you going to be a burden on British taxpayers, infidel?

... of niggers?

ive been to Japan multiple times no issues whatsoever

you completely overestimate muslim population sizes

when the fuck do muslims even leave their ghettos anyway? i didnt realise they travelled or did anything cultured

I visited Romania two years ago and there were loads of hookers there, whats the deal with that?

Is it expensive? As in, for Eastern Europeans.

>dont have social media
ok?

>banning muslims
>banning europeans
What's the difference?

M-maybe 'The Wall' isn't so much about keeping them out but keeping us in...

and thats why the usa have to be destroyed with no survivors.

Women. Nuff said.
Under communism, they would have been forced to actually go to school and get a job. After its fall, we were hit with Western culture. Including degeneracy. Especially degeneracy. Girls these days tend to be either really studious or whores here. There's no inbetween. It's both disgusting and amusing in all honesty.

It's the only one that matters, but for the record I was asked in Israel as well.

>when the fuck do muslims even leave their ghettos anyway?

They travel into town occasionally to take pictures of important structures.

>implying Anglo sub-humans will ever be treated equally

You are nothing but a dead crown, you inbred, queen worshiping faggots.

innit, who says they dont integrate? they take great interest in the iconic landmarks

Why? Because we don't want Mehmet and his European handlers here?

How much are whores in Romania?

Already true. I heard some Londoner crying about his trip to Russia

lol ok

>Change password hour later

>need a VISA to enter Western Europe and spend tourist money
>nigger from Somalia gets in for free and even gets free shit for it

It's the Koudenhove Kalergi plan Sergei. *White Genocide.

In Sweden,they are even throwing Swedes out of their own houses to place the precious dark migrants in.

Here in our schools, the police treat the precious negroes the same. Blacks in Philadelphia have a complete license to attack and rob whites, police will do nothing, except pretend to investigate.

>passwords
Passports? Or there's a secret password to enter the USA?

FUCKING LIBKEKS, THIS IS THEIR FAULT.

>Or there's a secret password to enter the USA?
its 'assclown'. you're welcome

>already true
>american education
no it's not, you dumb fuck. we never had visa free access to russia, it's not part of the eu

This is a genuine fear desu,
i have no social media apart from a youtube account, they'll think im lieing and kick me out because i have no friends

>hello Sir, whats your xhamster username and password?
>mfw

>backup to server
>wipe
>cross border
>restore
MAXIMUM SECURITY THEATER

Reckon you Brittbongs will still get priority trade deals or will he 180 on those as well?

Even easier: Have a separate account when entering the states

Every single day,the most retarded thing I read is always by an ameripoor.

Surely this isn't true. I visit the USA every year and I fucking love it.

sorry for late reply I bought 4x tickets to me and my mates for 600 euro each then the rental for the apartment was 600 euro for 2 weeks via airbnb

spent around 2500 for general living expenses travelling and food

This is very true. The stupidity has grown exponentially over the past couple of days though.

>pulled over once I arrive in American aiport for random test
>they try to make me walk through some x-ray shit, I say no
>they try to grope my shit, I say no
>5 minutes in America and my rights are already being violated
>police take me into a closed off room with a one way mirror
>Empty my luggage on to the table
>Ask if I'm a terrorist
>Ask them if I bloody well look like a terrorist, either they're blind or they seriously can't tell I'm a British businessman here on work business who doesn't appreciate being handled barbarically
>Slam my thinkpad on the table and tell me to tell them the password
>Refuse
>They tell me they'll put me in prison for 20 years for this
>Get kept there for 10 hours
>They finally grant me a phone call
>Phone boss, tell him my situation
>British embassy arrives with security guards
>Airport security get fucking told
>Fly home to glorious Britain
>Boss pats me on the back and gives me a raise
>Am now suing the security who detained me

Jokes on them my laptop password is facial recognition and I have no social media.

Good thing you weren't latino or arab

Oh no, all my passwords are related to cocaine, what will I do?

Kinda overboard considering we fill out ESTA and all that. I dont mind being questioned and stuff and I always delete almost everything from my phone before travelling into the US but still

>Tourists

It's refugees in Bongland that are traveling to the US.

Not British people

Did everyone clap as you were being led out of the airport?

>"On da nexy hype"
>"Rahh"
>"Macca tings"
>"Lipsin sum gyal"
>"Low it man"
>"Wasteman"

Thingsthatneverhappened.exe

going to the U.S in june, i don't have any social media or facebook.
they are welcome to have my steam password.

lol what does the Muppet hope to achieve with this? I don't know anyone who'd go along with that, unless they're on business, even then they'd opt to Skype.

I don't understand, it's one way to stop wealthy tourists, guess I'm going to Canada this year.. or maybe France when Le Penn get's in power.

you will get blocked for not being a normie

I doubt they'd let you out of customs before compromising all your accounts, that'd only deny them future access if they can't set themselves up as your recovery account or whatever

>complete a form
How will Brits ever recover?

Good.
Shoe shoe, slimey limey

How convenient that all the listed countries have large muzzie populations
Pure coincidence

>UK citizens need a visa
>somali rapists can come right in

Sort yourself out, Germany.

This.

Race war now, gas the kikes.

I'll bet they don't believe me when I say I don't have any social media accounts, but it's true

>voted remain
Kek

>Sir, are you hiding passwords in your rectum?

Stop taking rapefugees in by the millions and we won't have to have such extreme vetting

Racial profiling is the solution. Let whites in, keep kebab out.

Works for our security.

They make you eat bacon and give you a picture of a cute trap. If they throw it away in disgust, you aren't allowed in

>Sir, is the United States the greatest nation on Earth?

They are looking for targets

Thank you for pointing this out fellow bongland chap. I felt like it was just me

>tfw already been to disney world.

If you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to fear.

The right to travel to other countries doesn't come without conditions.

Don't like it? Then don't go there.

My social media is filled with Finngolian memes. Some with the text DEATH TO AMERICA!
How screwed am I lads?

Thankfully Canada & Britain have long since removed free speech from the rights of their citizens