Why is this wrong?

Redpill me /pol

What's exactly the problem for us if (((they))) want to have a country in Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/317906-oil-golan-heights-israel/
archive.org/stream/BehindTheBalfourDeclaration-BritainsGreatWarPledgeToRothschild_491/BehindTheBalfourDeclaration_BritainsGreatWarPledgeToLordRothschild_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ruining stable arab countries since inception
>destabilizing countries on purpose
>pulling the USA into shitty wars benefiting no one but israel
>even pulling russia in now, risking WW3
>turning arabs into fanatics buy funding and endorsing wahabism(a prank that went too far)
>founding hamas to divide the fatah(yet another prank went too far)
>all this funded from "aid" taken from american taxpayers

The entire middle east could be an island of peace and modest development by now if not for israel

Because they sure as fuck aren't going to fight those wars on their own. They will get other nations to fight for them.

Furthermore, they're slimy Zionists, it's not just the fact that they want a state for their people. They want THAT area and no other place will do. They'll kill deceive and corrupt in order to achieve greater Israel.

Well the region was 10% Jews in the 1930s then they acquired half the land by using terrorist attacks against the British to force the Brits to give it to them in 1947. Then they ethnically cleansed 800 000 of the natives to steal even more land And now they are so paranoid about their security that they'd rather see the entire world destroyed than give up the west bank and Jerusalem.

whats funny is this will not work and they will probably...in the end...get genocided by the arabs

Tbh I wouldnt even mind that much. They should have pushed on and annexed everything decades ago instead of thos 5D chess destabilizing everyone including themselves.

Hope YHWH curses them with millions of hasids.

>t. muhammad bin sultan al baye zawahiri

uhhh well the country was stolen from the Palestinians and like handed over to them have you ever heard of the Balfour declaration

kek getting this mad over facts

>that flag

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel will lead the 21st century with liberal progressive ideals and policies.

Israel will tear down its walls and open its heart to its neighbors and the entire world!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

It wouldn't be a problem if they stopped trying to expand. In fact, I would support all of the Jews from my country moving there.

Its not your fault youve had Israeli education

Dunno, but the way it's looking now over there it is EVENTUALLY gonna go down in nuclear weapons being used and in hellfire.

I'm just saying let the semites figure that one out and lets pull out.

The only thing wrong with Israel is that they are guaranteeing conflict with their politics then dragging the rest of the world into it because a stable ME threatens em

See

This. I'm an unironic zionist. I want all jews to live in israel instead of staying here and bitching about muh antisemitism. Go draft all the complaining new yorker fucks, annex some clay(or sand) and build your own little desert wonderland.

Oh yea, that's why Zionists were offered prime land in Africa in the 1800's and turned it down only because they wanted land in palestine? Their people were being slaughtered in Russia and they still turned down the land because it wasn't in palestine. Fuck off you faggot shill.

this, and they are essentially apartheid

>stealing land, ethnic cleansing (even if you don't have a problem with this, know that they are basically getting away with it and liberals love them regardless)
>refuses to admit to a having a nuclear program
>has the US/the western world by the balls
>any shit they start, we have to help them
>worshiped by evangelicals/neo-cons for no fucking reason, dubbed the 'greatest ally' of the US

and lastly,

>jews

I mean, yeah, they're fucking sandniggers over. But they're fucking us over too. This doesn't mean the enemy of our enemy is our friend. A broken clock is right twice a day- sandniggers and Islam are fucking retarded, but we can agree on this one thing, and that is Israel deserves open borders.

Just a little reminder why Israel supports isis in syria rt.com/business/317906-oil-golan-heights-israel/

>ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT OT BE MY SLAVE IS A MUSLIM

fuck you, moshe

Only about 30% of the worlds jews live in Israel, they know its safer and better in the west.

>get genocided by the arabs
Hopefully it's real this time

Italia pls.

More like WE wouldn't have all these Islamic Muslim terrorist issues if it wasn't for Balfour stealing Palestine and giving it to the Zionist jews. The middle east on the other hand would never be peaceful. Sunni Shia wars will rage on until the end of Islam.

archive.org/stream/BehindTheBalfourDeclaration-BritainsGreatWarPledgeToRothschild_491/BehindTheBalfourDeclaration_BritainsGreatWarPledgeToLordRothschild_djvu.txt

That it's a state based upon their religious entity and not culture. There are Jews in Europe who are Italian, German, Dutch, French, etc., so that's what people contest to Israel. Also, the fact that they basically invaded a land where Jews were a minority for the last couple thousand of years.

you don't know about jewish eschatology ragazzo.
It is said that at the end of times, Gog and Magog will engage in a global conflict and destroy each other, while israel will do nothing or so in order to stay the last poultry standing.

If the theories about the synagogue of satan are half truths, it will precede the Mashiah and start the goyim trouble.

the only way out of this clusterfuck is to handle things in a way that doesn't involve prophecies being accomplished. the problem is that it is part of the keikaku as it is written that nations around the world will do everything they possibly can to avoid conflict, in vain.

t. Shekel Shekelbergenstein

Pictured: Jewish Promised Land
notice how the US has destabilised Iraq, Egypt, and Syria within the past decade, installed friendly leadership in Saudi Arabia, controls Turkey through NATO, bombed the shit out of Kuwait, and previously attempted to install a puppet government in Iran. In fact most US intervention in the Middle East has been in "Great Israel"! Pretty weird, right?

Couldn't disagree more with the first half of your post. Ethno-religious identity is one of the best things to base nationhood on. Jews are always Jewish first, citizens of a country second.

I don't think he disagrees with you, instead bringing up that comparison to show Israel's inherent lack of legitimacy as a nation.