When will plebbits go back???

So, we've dealt with many shills lately, especially during the elections. Lately, we've been seeing an influx of plebbits shilling for Trump.

Now, don't get me wrong. I voted for him for. But /ourguys/ have always known he's controlled by jews. He doesn't even try to hide his ties with Israel. We voted for him so he can build the wall and ban cameljockies. Not throw away white lives in wars for Israel... Which he hasn't done YET.

tl;dr What do these shills hope to achieve? Their anti-white stance is obvious. They're not fooling anybody. Discuss.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME?

HE'LL NEVER GET THE 1237 DELEGATES

HE'LL NEVER DEFEAT JEB

EVEN IF HE DOES, HE'LL NEVER GET THE SUPPORT OF HIS PARTY

HE HAS NO PATH TO VICTORY

AND EVEN IF HE WINS, HE'LL BE IMPEACHED WITHIN A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE HASN'T RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS

HE IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!??!

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat

>if you don't support MY MUSLIM you are a shill
NO

they really have to go, we need to ask for help from our mlp brethren

bump

No, it's more like this:

>If you support wars in the middle east which destroys white lives for Israel, then you're a shill

Fuck the middle east. Fuck Israel. We don't need to throw away another white life for an israeli agenda. Let the Arabs kill each other. It's none of our business.

If you want to fight Syrian so bad, why don't you join the military and go die for Israel? That's what I thought.

Never, we fucked up. This is what happens when you let too many refugees in. Sup Forums is itself a redpill on open borders.

Sup Forums isn't a circle-jerk, hence we will probably never fall for some psyops shit. Discord makes Sup Forums strong, plebbits and other normieforums circlejerk regurgitates same bullshit without confrontation.

Reddit groups actively working to demonize the part of Reddit they dislike to "divide and conquer"

Don't fall for it

motherfuckers accusing anti-shills of counter-shilling shills who are really meta-shills distracting from the real hypershills who are really shilling so hard you don't notice the bog-shills in your midst the whole time except there are no shills because no one gives half a fuck about some obscure containment board comprising maybe a couple hundred racist autists, rejected even from Sup Forums, most of whom aren't even in the US

Just fuck off will you.

>the part of reddit they dislike

Like all 100% of it? Cause the whole site is a dumpster fire

What I don't understand is that none of these shills can even defend their positions. Like this guy: Why do they want to get involved so badly in cameljocky affairs? It reminds me of liberals who just spout bullshit and cannot defend their positions.

I'd love for any plebbits to explain their positions, and why they're so pro-war in the middle east.

I've come to the conclusion it's just a bunch of kids that will tire themselves out soon. you'd have to be retarded to believe these images are real. See

The "leaking" and "screenshots" of shilling were part of the shilljob. Now that calling out redditor behavior is evidence of shilling Sup Forums is destined to die.

didn't think about it this way. Hating reddit has always been a core part of chan culture

Reverse image search, all Sup Forums or Sup Forumsnews twitter
>Every single shill is that good at covering their tracks
>Sup Forums hasn't been wrong about nearly everything ever posted here in the last 5-6 years i've been lurking

but did u se the CHILDREN being GASSED!?!?!?!? we must be REAL MEN and show that evil dictator WHO'S BOSS!!

Burgers are truly the degenerates of this planet

lmao

Anyone who has a reddit account needs to be fucking gassed if you disagree with this you should kill yourself

Good luck getting rid of me cunts. I'm here forever.