Hi...

Hi. I'm a black girl who recently got accepted to med school and I would like to date a white guy and eventually marry one. My problem is that I am not the kind of black girl that white guys go for. I also am abstinent. My standards are kind of high too. I want a center/center right guy that's at least average looking with a college degree in STEM or at least a decent career.

idk help. how do i find a white bf?

> My problem is that I am not the kind of black girl that white guys go for.

Wth does that even mean

>Hi. I'm a black girl who recently got accepted to med school
nice larp

>not attractive
>won't put out
>not smart enough for stem
Fuck off nigger

Assure them that you're not tainted by BBC stretching you out and their white average penis should do fine.

>I want a center/center right guy that's at least average looking with a college degree in STEM or at least a decent career.
>I'm black

Lol

lower your standards dumb bitch

>I'm a black girl
>My standards are kind of high

Good luck

Why would you ask Sup Forums? I mean just be attractive and submissive I guess

>tehmoot1

Usually I see white guys with skinny dark skinned girls and I'm thick and not really dark.

I'm a fellow femanon... but for shit tier cock begging like that... I only have one advice for you.

Tits or gtfo.

>nigger with standards

not allowed
stick to your own

you love da white cock huh?

>beliving the jew myth

> that's at least average looking

you're going to need to be better then average to get an average white guy.

>women
>having a career in anything

Enjoy being childless by the time you're 35.

Also, alpha/confident white men get lots of pretty white women flocking to htem, so why would they want to settle with a black? Blacks are ugllier and thery have shittier ecolution genes.

If you want a white guy, then maybe you can go get yourself a nu-male, or some /ree9kuck/ poster. Not sure THAT would even last long either.

I smell jewish tricks trying to encourage us to get fancy degrees and date snobby, frigid black girls

w-what?

Any self respecting white man would not go for you. Sorry darling.

we're going to have to see a picture first.

post pics if you want our honest and helpful opinion

>cosplaying with no costume
fuck off with this slide shit

That she's ugly

This is probably bait, but I'll fall for it.

Don't find him. Let him find you.

Stay single until you get close to finish. Focus on your studies and he will come for sho.

whites have the biggest dicks, every world record holder for the biggest dick has been white.

it's like the jew myth blacks are stringer. Every weightlifting record is held by a white guy, same with worlds strongest man.

If you were white i would breed you but our children would be mulattoes so nope.

you shouldn't have high standards if you really want to go for a white guy
you are trying to upgrade your dna, you can't go for 6/10 whites if you are 6/10 black, try a 3 or 4/10 guy

Pics if you want a real answer

This.
We need a pic of you're body

I have a 5.5 inch dick though.
CHECKMATE ATHIEST

This board is racist. I've posted in soc before and finding white autists isn't a problem, but I want a guy that's husband material.

Stop race mixing you faggot. Go fuck a black guy

Hello nigger. No honourable white man will ever want to marry a dirty subhuman like yourself.

>I'm a black girl
You filthy big living shit, how dare you try to have a white boy?! Are you RACIST? I CAN'T EVEN! As a transnigger I'm ashamed of you, you must ONLY DATE BLACK BOYS! THEY WERE KANGZ, CAN YOU READ IT?! KANGZ!

>My standards are kind of high
>how do i find a white bf?

Lower your standards.

It means she's a fat Sheboon.

Sage

>knowing who all the world record holders for biggest dicks are

what makes you think you are worthy of white benis?

you think like its some kind of gibs you get just by demanding

white benis is not welfare. its a privilege.

same rule applies to you seƱorita, else don't even mention you got an innie

and guys dont want a woman that is fat and entitled, which it sounds like you are.

ITT: some social science study testing the attitude of pol with the most obvious b8 in history.

>pol swallowing b8 whole like an autistic fat kid with diabetes

This place is the shining city of degeneracy

check'd and kek'd

You won't, sorry. I know white guys that fucked a black chick just to say they did, but I know absolutely no one that'd want a relationship or a child with a black woman. If you were latina or asian you'd have a chance.

t. schiezer mcdicklet

Why come to this board for advice then? Why are you sexually racist? Why can't you date a black man?

>worthy of white benis?
lmao, the average white dude would fuck anything that moves and shows slight interest in him

Seems you're cat out of luck, Shaniqqa

we all need a hobby

>you really are a black girl

DO
NOT
RACEMIX

guys will go for anything, unlike girls. you have a vagina, supposedly, which means you will have a fair share of guys to choose from

well post pics or gtfo, dont waste our time and maybe, just maybe KEK will bless you with BWC.

YOU KNOW THE RULES

WHIP OUT DEM BLACK TIDDIES

polite sage

Post a time stamp or you are a lying whore.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!!
I AM NOT A NAZI ANYMORE MUH DICK!!!!
I LOVE DIVERSITY AND OPEN BORDERS!!!!
I AM NOT A RACIST ANYMORE MUH DICK!!!!

>I also am abstinent.

good luck

>hi im a black girl

No you're not.
Fuck off.
Sage.

Go to Sweden and tell some guy that fits your criteria he's racist if he doesn't marry you. If they can handle being hit by a truck then they can handle a black woman

i make it simple: do you have a past that could be construed as slutty?

>yes: forget about it
>no: be patient

Lose some weight. A lot of white guys will go for a /fit/ black girl.

come to germany

Pls tell me this in not true

If you want a guy that's husband material then you best drop whatever you're studying and prepare to give birth and mother some kids.

No, this board is reality

Gas yourself Shlomo