Can we believe this pol?

Can we believe this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/nu-oppnar-socialdemokraterna-for-okad-invandring/
rt.com/viral/360019-sweden-migrants-video-swedish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only when we see it. Are enough people there pilled enough to expel the invaders or does this just mean they'll look twice and let a shit load of people in anyway

even if the PM is realizing the mistakes of mass immigration of jihadists, the swedish people would stand against him if he tried to stop the destruction of sweden

It's already over for them.

He didnt say this, look for swedish source

>failed asylum seeker
This tells you all you need to know. They're quite happy to brown wash Sweden as long as they integrate.

>3000 illegal muslims at least
Can't wait to see more Swedshits getting massacred in broad daylight

>the ethnic cleansing will begin in Sweden
Last country I would have expected to start it

There is only muslims to fuck this up.

YOU ARE INVITED in a great rich country.
The natives are working their asses of for you.
The women are incredible and culture is amazing.
You receive governmental aid, and camels.
And you repay them with a truck of peace.

WTF.

Bullshit. His party said the exact opposite actually.

Some swedefag said it was a mistranslation and taking his words out of context.
Said something like "we aren't changing our immigration policy".

Google-translate this.

nyheteridag.se/nu-oppnar-socialdemokraterna-for-okad-invandring/

"Social democrats opens for increased immigration" (or something to that effect)

You are saying this as if legals were not potentially dangerous. There were tons of people arriving with fake documentation

Absolutely not.
These words by the PM are obvious pandering.

Merkel also time to time comes out with sensible sounding pandering like "multiculturalism has failed" This is to smooth the ruffled feathers of the retarded Eurosheeple, nothing more.

Mass immigration until complete white genocide is the (Koudenhove Kalergi) plan for Europe, and nothing will stop it, unless the right wing can somehow take over again.

Back to back kike and cuck.

We will stand on the ashes of both of these cucks.

They have been and will continue to be.

Death to those worthless kike puppets.

lmao nigga you can't even get laid or lose the beer belly

This cant be true.

Are they putting sonething in your tap water or something?

Lol. The PM can't change shit, Sweden is doomed and the Swedish people would love to welcome even more niggers to rape their children

Not an argument.

All this kike exposure is going to get your ass thrown into an oven for real this time.

>feeling sorry for Sweden

Cuckoldry is a dangerous drug.
Don't get cucked kids.

Oh, this changes everything. WE WON

Isn't that a daily occurrence in India

That's the social democrats for you. I can assure you that it's true. It's not for nothing that SD is polling at 25%. SD is the only party that doesn't want to actually LITERALLY replace Swedes with muslims.

In reality they will probably take in more.

100% bullshit. People will stop talking about this attack within a week (just like all other terrorist attacks) and then it will be business as usual.

We also have at least 150 confirmed ISIS terrorists in the country, but so far nothing has been done to deport them or put them on trial. Some cities have offered them free apartments, driver's licenses, and free mental health care (because they've been through sooo many traumatic things lol)

You are doomed

We're all doomed

>needing to import them all to realise it's a bad idea

What's wrong with such people? Is it narcissism? Are they devoid of critical thinking? Can they not look at how Islam has affected other countries and discern that it could affect them in the same way?

>fake documentation
doesn't that make it illegal

nope. there are only demonstrations for love and tolerance going on,,

meanwhile the Postnord says that they wont deliver the mail anymore in some parts of Hjulstan pecause it's too dangerous

When is the Swedish PM going to apologize to the uzbek and buy him a new car for the one those clumsy swedes got in the way of?

The arrogance of that country not compensating him for the damage is breathtaking.

Not really. At least not until somebody realises that those documents were fabricated. If they went through initial screening then they should be fine for now.

There is going to be an anti-racist demonstration because of the terrorist attack either this week or next week

One week from now, Sweden will have marches and protests demanding more mass immigration and there will be candlelit vigils for the victims of Islamophobia.

Thing is. ISIS had its hands on official bureaucratic supplies.
They could have produced passports if they wanted to.
IF they are not too stupid, we won't find them easily.

just muslim things

Does anyone have the swedish terrorist attack victim variation of this meme?

If this happens I'll take it as a sign of god and get baptised

Is it possible to get so damn angry that you cause physical harm to your body? I feel like something will break inside me any second now. I'm actually in a bit of pain.

Lol fuck no. Pigs will fly before the liberals ever admit that their pet causes have failed. They would rather see their nation crash and burn fighting for the 'right side of history' than swallow their pride and admit they were wrong. There's way too many muslims there to recover anyway even if immigration stopped - France, Germany, Sweden and Britain are fucked period. Western Europe will turn into a brown shithole with only a few white enclaves holding out in Denmark, Wales and such.

Man that seems like you need more terror attacks to wake up.
Keep your family safe.

>there could be 100 truck attacks and everybody would still be "not all muslims shouldn't let fear make us racists!"
just nuke all of Europe already it's what they want

Really I was more shocked at the decapitation in an Ikea several years ago.

>Ümit Yıldız
Spotted a turk

>September 2016
rt.com/viral/360019-sweden-migrants-video-swedish/

What tipped you off? The antennae and multiple legs?

NO
They had years worth of warnings from thousands of average citicens they all got insulted as racists.
Politicans have NO excuse left,they are accomplice without them we would not have the radicals here. Even if they know wake up (they wont) there NEEDS to be a criminal investigations in why they let it happen and supported this nonsense investigate these literal traitors tier cunts dont just swallow their "apology" or be quite because it just took em 2 years and a mountain of raped women and corpses to get a clue. Even if they now do everything right they still have to be jailed for starting it in the first place. Always remember without these traitors we would not have the rapists and murderers here they are only here cause the politicans let them come, invited them, cuddled them, paid them with your money. Dont forget this FACT!! EVER for the rest of your life and every time you vote dont let them get away it. EVER.

Fucking warned you people big time forever ago. :\ WTF?! It's like they live in Candyland or some shit... :\

SWEDEN NO STOP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WEREN'T RACIST

>Trump full on backstabs America
>Sweden is finally becoming red pilled
The timeline changed again

4.5 years later

That's not good enough. Import 300,000 Uzbeks right now, racist.

>literal feminist government
they are gonna start paying refugees to come to sweden, oh wait they already are

fool me 15,000,000 times, shame on you

fool me 15,000,001 times, shame on me

Mutti says shit like this after every successful act of enrichment but it's always business as usual the next day.

> "30 ton truck"

> "Can we believe this?"

No.

Now, put (you)r brain to it and try to figure it out.

Soon after this girl was gang rape by muslim terrorists

This. I mean look at what's happening in America now:

>trump runs for president
>"vote for me and I'll ban muslims and build the wall!"
>the voters say "I can get behind that, I want them gone, here's my vote"
>trump wins the election
>once elected, signs a Muslim ban (the very thing he promised to do if elected)
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Not that Sweden will get that far though, Sweden will go back to accepting rapefugees tomorrow

Well said eurocuck

You got a problem with any of that, shitlord?

No need. They've been injected with a sufficient amount of migrants to ensure they'll become the next majority. The rest is just finance and enabling them to get into all important positions.(school, finance, law, religion)

If your goal was to get sharia law established, at this point it'd actually help to close the border a bit in order to have better control over the incubation process of said population.

Liberal politics only slow down the breeding process of islamist fundamentalists. What they need now is heavy political opposition and victimhood in order to accept see the extreme version of islam as a necessity worth throwing a fit for

>import millions of shitskin Muslims
>Muslims beat, rape, and kill native citizens who welcomed them, especially innocent children
>cover it up, obfuscate, hide from media, scream "BIGOT" at those who notice or complain
>Muslim does donuts on an 11 year old in a thirty-ton truck
>don't mention the dead girl whatsoever, just make vague indications that it might have been a bad thing

These aren't the words of someone truly sorry that the fruit of their labor was the general suffering of the population whom they serve. They're the words of someone who is pissed off that they were embarrassed on international TV and wants to shore up their polling numbers before they take a hit.

SWEDEN IS A MESS

>import tons of them
>push population to limit where it would end soon anyhow
>ok goyim we will stop now

>Can we believe this pol?

no, it's just another bullshit line

wait what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck?

what's that trip advisor shit ad doing - it's using her data right in an ad, I know the cunts at jewbook do that

but look at the locations... pinned...... what is this shit anyway?

The civil wars in Europe should have started the moment (((the governments))) began throwing old white people and families out of their homes to give them to shitskin orc invaders. (((They))) were definitely doing this in Germany and Sweden

They dont need more mass immigration. The swedish globalist kikes just need to ensure the niggers and muslims outbreed the natives three to one (like they do in Germany), and ethnic swedes will be a minority within 30 years.

they seem to be the classic SJW warriors cucks, but they are actually in power there, as such Sweden either needs something ala 9/11 or terror attacks to happen on a daily basis with the terrorist clearly and loudly screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR" each time with the "moderates" cheering on

Probably a stupid question, but isn't their immigration policy doing it's job if this guy was rejected?

Why is this a call to close the borders if he's being denied entry anyway? Clearly he got in illegally and there's no amount of legislation that'd stop that happening.

believe it when I see it, rev up the deportation force swebros

>if this guy was rejected
His deportation was never enforced since the swedish police is incompetent

What do rules matter if no one enforces them or if you enforce them you lose your job and get called racist.. this is not on police or law its plainly on the politicans. The laws are there, the police is there but the politicans prevent them doing their work.

>Probably a stupid question, but isn't their immigration policy doing it's job if this guy was rejected?
Obviously not. "Being rejected" is a de facto wink-wink nod-nod by lefties that the person in question can stay in the country and continue living there, but might not receive bennies.

We have tens of millions of "rejected" Mexican illegals living in our country. How many did Democrats deport from California?

Don't worry, my Australian friend. We aren't.

It's too late anyway. Way too late. Unless they exile all non whites from their country it's already over for Sweden.

So to clarify he entered the country, got his application rejected and then committed the attack before being kicked out?

Then yeah, enforce the rejection. Cheers for clearing that up.

Sweden is fucked up beyond repair no matter what. The best thing we can do at this point is to tear down Öresundsbroen.

The main issue with that is all the opposition within law and government.

The funny thing is that people still blame him for people being detained and shit when his laws aren't even in effect.

Social democrats had their congress this weekend and decided to let in more migants, so yes Sweden "will go back" (not we ever left) to mass immigration

>Then yeah, enforce the rejection.
Here's the part where it breaks down, senpai.

Sweden's government has a way of sending out notices to 'failed asylum seekers' saying
>We're going to deport you on this date *WINK WINK WINK* be sure to show up at this airport so you can be deported *SMIRK WIIIIINK*

Of course they don't fucking show up.

Ye turns out he is prolly saying that so he can get support for next election. Because SD are in some polls getting 1st place with most votes.

SWEDEN NO

You got a source for that? I'd believe it was happening, but I'd say it's more likely down to ineptitude rather than malicious intent. If you can show me an example of it being a deliberate 'look the other way' situation I'd believe it.

Even if they win they are still fucked, probably.

Problem is no one wants to govern with them i think? But they say they want to reduce immigration by 90% and if they could deport everyone and leave EU i think there is still hope

The Daily Fail has an entire subsection devoted to France? Are Brits that into going there? I thought they went to Spain.

Yeah, any coalition will overhang over them.

When are the next elections in Sweden? Are any nationalist parties looking at making significant gains?

>There's way too many muslims there to recover anyway even if immigration stopped

that was the idea, mate

WHAT THE FUCK

amen

An illiterate cunt likes muslims. What a surprise.

>So to clarify he entered the country, got his application rejected and then committed the attack before being kicked out?

he was there for years without them ever coming for him to deport his ass

also he was wanted in russia for terrorism related charges

Only problem is sweden no longer looks like sweden, it looks like a 3rd world dumping ground. You would have to deport all of the legal citizens that you imported. No politician is going to do that so the country is fucked like other such countries.

Swedish men are made for muslim dick.
White women can't even compete.
It's too late, once a white man sucks an Arab dick they can't get enough of it.