For God's sake

What is wrong with modern White women?

>au pair
underrated red flag here

Jewish influence and no strong men to keep them in their place.

>3 years later in an obscure news article
>24 y/o swedish woman beaten to death by 28 y/o man from ghana

Women were a mistake.

Why are you searching for them on some shitty application? Why did you scroll through thousands of profiles to find one like that?

>swedish
>loves BBC

P O T T E R Y

It's illegal to spank your kids in Sweden.
Also, kikes.

Luckly in reality Swedish women never race mix and always stay with their own.

SWEDEN YES!

What's wrong with white men?

My white sister got beaten by her white bf last week.

When are ''men'' going to stop treating women like shit? I swear nowadays that 25% of men hit their women. Disgrace.

This will naturally stop happening over time. Once they realize they don't love STD's and fatherless children it'll naturally die out, and even better, they'll be begging for white cock again. But sadly for them, we'll already have upgraded to the chinks

Is she white though? or is she part sand?

Who cares? I've seen black, Asian and Arab women only wanting whites on tinder.

What's wrong with liking black guys? Nothing wrong with preferring a race over another. For example, it's rare for me to be attracted to a black woman. I don't have any arousal towards their skin color, it's off setting for me.

I was an au pair in Germany for a year.

Im a guy btw

What is it? Some ausstralian girl started talking to me recently and said she's living the au pair life and I just ignored it because I didn't know what it meant

faggot why the fuck aren't you in jail right now?

DEFEND YOUR FAMILY

have the swedes been eating too much plastic estrogens?

Here's a black chick I was talking to a while back.

Do you love black cocks?

hallo welcome to Sup Forums we are hypocritical fucks who use whatever rational favors our agenda

>I love black guys

Is this a giant ruse? I've never ever seen a chick on tinder with this kind of a profile.

I hope you told her you don't fuck zoo animals unless you're on safari in africa.

Live in nanny basically, normally young women

fuck off kebab

nice damage control, Swebro

nu-pol 2017 babbie

maybe you will figure this board out eventually

you probably don't live in a city with a university then

>When are ''men'' going to stop treating women like shit?
Because other men like you are faggots who let them get away with it.

she's a kept whore

In America, the lifetime risk of having a physically violent intimate partner for a woman is 31.5% and a man's is 27.5%.

fuck off immigrant

ive been here since before you were born

Why are almost all Swedish girls weird looking?
All of them are almost crosseyed, and something else that I can't quite put a word on.

C R A C K E D

>swedish princess
>looks southern european at best
she's probably part black herself

Self-centeredness. There is no cause they believe in. Unnecessary drama is what fulfills them. Overall, they'll seek for thrilling experiences which are directly involved with other people (drama). What's more thrilling than unpredictable individuals who provide a whole spectrum of emotions (drama again)

Women want to be dominated. European men stop oppressing them so they had more opportunities. European women use that opportunity to find themselves some other men who would dominate them.

Unless the white girl is from an upper middle class family, chances are high she's a piece of trash. Not to say a well-rounded alpha male can't put her into place and have her working to please him, in most cases they're not worth the effort.

Your best bet is to date Asian girls for long lasting, meaningful relationships.

She's ugly

I was in south Africa at the time lol. BLEACHED

Dude you can't blanket term a race based in Tinder. All women on tinder are whores and love black guys. Sex with a stranger is a stones throw away from drug use and black guys

so you claim to be here for a long time and also think this board isnt hypocritical?

well thats one way to admit that you are a low iq subhuman who is most likely clinically retarded

It's her own fault for associating with trash. And she won't stop. Women who get beaten look for men who will beat them.

well shit i hope you BLANDA'd up

seriously though, leaving civilized DNA there could only improve their continent.

your seed could eventually create a nog that the rest of the savages revere as a god

Fun fact: SA is number one in the world for the google search term "Big white cock". Still a nog tho

>muh low iq

Found the 'enlightened' liberal shitstain.

Tell us, libshart, if you're so fucking smart why is Europe being conquered by Islam, your women are getting blacked all day and women are ruling your governments?

Fucking cuck. I bet your first name is Mohammed isn't it.

See, it's even BOLD for them to talk to white guys.

>What is wrong with modern White women?
Well, that one seems to be crosseyed.

Suddenly ugly women need love too, and for subhumans white means beautiful.

All niggers are bold. What they lack in brainpower they make up for in confidence.

>the loud, obnoxious nigger meme is real

looks attractive enough to me senpai

>Ernestine
Kek

Why are you looking for people in some pathetic dating application

really just tells about how shit your social circles are

Nah she was nice.
I can tell. My whole point is that there are a lot of non-white women who only like white guys so stop shitting yourselves over some Swedish bitch

Erne(((stine)))

Ghanaians are peaceful people. Try Nigerian or Somalian.

Nothing. So long as I'm the only nigga getting his dick wet.

>I can tell. My whole point is that there are a lot of non-white women who only like white guys so stop shitting yourselves over some Swedish bitch
I already knew that though. I go outside and only see white males with mexi females. Go to california you'll see white males with asian females. Men ALWAYS race mix more than women. I myself get an ego boost from nogs hitting on me but they're still nogs ya know? I think its weird for a black person and a white person to get involved in america. But again a lot of them here are fat retarded and have terrible hair. But i'm moving to a new area so maybe things are different down there. Blacks are better in the south.

it was the jews, she was programmed, no free will

I bet your ghanaian boyfriend is totes chill m8

Well the chick I was talking to was not ghettoish at all like American blacks are. Fairly middle-upper class, intelligent, attractive with big tits etc etc. It might just be a geographical difference but I don't get those loud types at all.

It's a modern day equivalent of an house niggress. Except she doesnt do shit because they are lazy and you cant whip or rape her anymore.

>jewish shill posting racemixing shit on pol again
I catfished with this as a profilepic for the last 4 months on tinder, and I've literally gotten around 30 matches, and all of them are below 7/10.
Thinking that white women are attracted to black men is a meme

Because it's a photoshop make just to trigger Sup Forums users. In real life, niggers are low-tier "humans" and they only date with scum.

thats nothing new that anglos are bigger niggers than slavs... The thousand years of inbreeding between yourselves made men in bunch of low testosterone beta cucks who show their ''masculinity'' by beating their women...

Nigerian Christians are the nicest people I've met

>some random ugly slut on Tinder (lol) says she likes black guys
>this triggers Sup Forums
You're fucking retarded

Here's an Asian chick I was talking to. Notice the European love heart thing

Is t hat a tattoo on her back? Why?

I don't really care. The face was good

The mistake is expecting white women in 2017 to be anything above gutter trash

MY SISTER THE OTHER DAY THAT SHIT THAT IF YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK
SHE SAID IT 2 TIMES
SHE'S TEASING ME SAYING SHE LIKES SENEGALESE MAN
IT'S A REVENGE BECAUSE I TOLD HER I DIDN'T WANT HER TO MATE WITH A CHARNEGO OR A CANARIAN SO SHE'S NOW GOING FOR THE MOST DIFERENT SHE CAN THINK WICH IS A MUSLIM NIGGER
FUCK I'M MAD

The face looks she's either mixed or had plastic surgery.

The cunt who raped that German girl was from there lol. Such a peaceful people

I agree. Decent body though, clearly took care of herself

Black people in america probably aren't as ghettoish as you think they are. I would assume they're worse in SA after all the history there ya know? Its more the fact i don't think nogs look very good. But a black girl who looks european is literally priceless.

>tfw no race likes spics, not even spics like spics
haha lmao

I'd assume so too but the biggest search term in SA is "big white cock" lol.

Sup Forums is too skewed when it comes to some blacks imo.

Was talking to an american black girl, Dad hates whitey, She was full on BLM BLACK POWER tier

begged me to do a plantation slave master/slave punishment roleplay

I like you guys

I've actually got that as well. I asked her what her politics were, she said left wing and after talking for a bit she revealed her slavery fetish lol

They're dumb whores. This is why the redpilled thing is white boys. 90% of Greek philosophers agree, pederasty is the best.

Sup Forumss not wrong on everything if black people left america tomorrow it would be a much better place. The ones who are good again are in the south and don't really bother people much. Its up in the north where they're really bad.
proofs/how hot
A weird amount of black girls have this fetish. Being called a nigger too.

Yeah..go check the other thread on pol.
Keywords: Germany , rape, machete

Hmm gentile woman, doesn't make the difference between love and cock sucking

Who cares
East Asian >White

>flag

it checks out

Btw this reminds me. Don't ever date a white girl who says shes red pilled. THOSE are the ones with the black fetish.

Yup.
see:

Tomi Lahren, Lauren Southern, Shoe0nHead

she's ugly, like all gooks and racemixers

I've figured that. The ones who are politically extreme want to be dominated by their opposites

They only want niggers because white men are total cucks now, especially in Sweden

jewish cancer aka sexual liberation and feminism.

Tinder

easy if you're a good looking white boi

>Robert DeNigger

Ann coulter too. I almost forgot to say that. kek
Pretty much. They have a mindset like
>"Omg i fucking hate white males so much. I fucking hope they don't ask me out. Please god don't ask me out!! Omg please please please don't!!!"
They hold themselves to a higher standard than you and put it as taboo to mate with you. Kinda like how slave play and nigger are taboo. That's probably why black girls like them so much.
To be fair, his wife is ugly as shit. Its not like shes hot or something.
nice

She's good looking lol

>Tfw when redpilled coloured man with redpilled white girlfriend