Dutchfag here. There's a 95% chance I'm going to quit school (Aviation a.k.a...

Dutchfag here. There's a 95% chance I'm going to quit school (Aviation a.k.a. absolute MEME tier education) over the next couple of days and pick something else to study.

Therefore, trips decide what I'm going to study.

For fellow Dutchies: I'm a beach- and northsea-canalfag so if your answer is serious don't pick something remote as fuck.

>inb4 gender studies

cuckold

Study the way of the blade.

Dick

how is this politics?
on that note, study european politics.

>those digits tho
close but no cigar

study hairy anus

welding, cnc, electrician, mechanic

This

Statistics.

404 incoming

Major in black history

Be a NEET.
Get a gf and study how to be a cuck.

Electrical engineering

Study the art of NEETdom

KEK ... this get confirms it

Study my boipussy

It's really fucking hard not to ask this board for advice because you people are sensible. Imagine me going to /adv/ and getting some long-ass answer about me ultimately having to figure it out myself. Or asking it on Sup Forums and wanting to kill myself shorty after.

I need Sup Forums, you are like the hot younger sister I secretly want to fuck, which I never had.

Red light male whore

Feminist-marxist studies

somebody shop that pepe an old sock on his head with the words "crescent fresh".

Animal husbandry

>aviation
>meme tier
Do explain, I work at an aerodrome myself.

gender studies

WINNER

study the big black cock

Enjoy jerking off horses OP

:D

Good luck fondling animals for a living dutchboi OP.

OP here. Honestly this. I want to study something that will be of ACTUAL use for the world and myself. Always thought about doing welding or electric engineering. The "hurr durr with a little effort you can study medicine" advice school gives you means nothing. I'd rather do something easier which I can git gud at, than something I COULD do but with lots of struggle.

fuck off you already got your trips now be a man of your word and start learning "animal husbandry"

How is aviation a meme?

It's not about the field being meme-tier, it's this exact study. It's the kind of study everyone wants to do. Honestly it's the school's fault for making it boring and overly complicated. I actually want to do aircraft maintenance, but it's the ONLY thing I'd want to do aviation related.

>tfw you'rr half dutch your grandpa literally lived on a tulip farm but you're only 5'9.5

The fuck?

>tfw all the hot dutch girls in my city are taller than me

It's something that is actually useful unlike gender studies but still hilarious. You better deliver. I'm sure knows a thing or two about it.

Physics or math bub. Redpilled as fugg.
Or move to Burgerstan and join air guard desu.

Don't worry. I'm actually not as tall as I should be. You're looking for the overly tall blonde athlete, but they're pretty rare nowadays.

You'll lose your job to a computer in less than 20 years.

my sides

Islamic theology

all the dutch vanderVan this and van that are tall as fuck in grand rapids mi

I hope you're hung enough to be a good husband to all those cows, Nils

Aviation? No way man, data entry jobs are gone in 20 years, but not shit like flying a plane.

my last name ends in "horst" is this dutch or germ?

forget about engineering, not worth it, go electrician

racial anthropology

That bovine semen isn't going to collect itself lad, best hop to it.

Jokes aside it is an important field though, studying animal genetics can lead to interesting research and work in trying to maximize production yields.

What are you studying exactly?

In Aviation? Lol no.

Exactly, and I'm actually taking it into consideration. So I'm probably going to work at a car factory :^)

Hydrolics and heavy engine repair

Go with Horticulture or Landscaping

Uh no, you are going to work on a farm collecting animal semen my dude

I'd say German but really it's 50/50. Probably German if you trace it back far enough. Care to give your full last name?

>horst
lmao

We have a joke here in Germany.

Where does a gay eagle fly to? Its aerie.

The joke here is that the German word for aerie is "Horst". Horst is also a German name for a male.

Sounds good. Better than collecting equine semen for all I know.

what the fuck is an aerie

>german humour

so rare in the us that everybody would be able to find me and my family

Why would you drop aviation?

It's another name for a nest you deficient yank.

The nest of a bird of prey. I can't believe I'm explaining your language to you.

Interesting. You'd probably be scared shitless if someone were to guess it instantly, amirite?

>German word for aerie
>aerie

I know right? It's literally the best thing ever.

fuck. atleast in the midwest we pronounce the english language properly.

guess dude. but to have a Sup Forums troll fucking with my family would be shitty

Pick coast/sea management (HBO) or land/water management (HBO/WO).

Midwifery

>aerie
Well, how would you spell it?

if you're looking for the geographical location it's today's germany
the language you're looking for is probably niederdeutsch or low german which is strongly related to both dutch and german

Study History, a science, or something like machine work for a trade.

Anime Club 101
Liberal Politics
Super Unified Physics Major
Gender Studies
>your choice

Why are there so many swamp kraut threads (no offense)?

my uncles and stuff have dark hair and my dad has a big nose... am i a kike? whats the chances?

study how to become a cuck and let me fuck your wife while you watch

cuck studies 101

Reminder that OP has refused to deliver

Don't know. It's mostly my fault for sucking at math and physics. I took a year off to make some money and I lost all knowledge I gained from 5 years of school.

But this study is pretty boring because the first year is both about engineering and logistics, and honestly some subject get so boring people don't go to those classes anymore. I gave up going to the math classes a couple of months ago too.

I'm quitting because I'd waste money trying to pull myself together only to fail horribly the second year, when everything gets tougher and I have to re-do tests I failed from the first year.

Economics

Some of it is pretty funny. Germans can crack some good jokes about Jewish bankers too.

Become a palingsound technician

Aviation

Are you doing that? What school?

Thats a depressing beach m8

eyrie, even then its usage is pretty esoteric, I've only read it in old english poems and there is a game of thrones location named the Eyrie. your joke is bad and you should feel bad.

Pissed that we lost the election and the shitpost aftermath is still in full swing.

If you like the field why don't you try a pilot carrer, it's more real and straightforward.

Move to US for African-American studies

Big noses aren't bad, it's how they slope. Straight/negative arch is good, positive arch/witch nose is literal Jew.

>not liking German humor
This is why we destroy Europe.

Did you get a VWO diploma?

I have until 1th of May to choose, I can still deliver.

Are you in part-147 school? I am and its pretty good.

Could do. But there's huge waiting lists and shit for studies which are obviously super cool and awesome.

No, HAVO. Bailed on VWO in my third year. I'm a failure.

I believe in England we pronounce the English language properly.

What's that?

Roll

> (You)

Mm you fucked yourself a little then. If humanities interests you, you could do law. You'd have to do a conversion year but it offers you a plethora of careers. Just try avoid shit like media, communications or the like because every person I know studying that is retarded