"daddy make the bad Assad man go away!!"

"daddy make the bad Assad man go away!!"

Its like a bad 80s movie about the little jewish princess that cant get her way.

"user die for israel or i go tell daddy"

Fuck she didn't age well. See the jews suck your soul/life force away.

Would not blame him.
Ivanka is god tier

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they fucked.

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in Washington, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Ivanka's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and Ivanka moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Donald's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

MAH DICK

hahahaha, nice one

god damn thats some prime ivanka. And the view is nice too. Imagine how many muggings you could observe from that window .

>Thought this was a BLACKED picture from the thumbnail
What has this site done to me?

this yoshi-looking bitch is going to start ww3

come on and make something of yourselves, sign up for the army and help Israel.
THINK OF ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT DIED IN THE MEME WAR
THIS IS WHY WE FOUGHT, TO GET TRUMP TO HELP US PROTECT ISRAEL GODDAMNIT
You're... not a shill, are you, user?

And now I have to fap. Thanks bro.

exactly what i imagine the le donald plebbitors looking like

You just know that he fucked her nonstop since she was a preteen

Daddy is too busy with other thing right now.

See the jowls slowly forming on her face? That is usually a sign that she has eaten a lot of dick

"Daddy, do what (((my))) (((husband))) says, for the sake of (((all your grandchildren)))"

DADDY DIDNT YOU SEE ALL THE DEAD BEBBES ON THE NEWS! NO CHILDS OF GOD SHOULD SUFFER SUCH HORRORS DADDY!
JUST LED ME AND JARED RUN THE WH DADDY YOU CAN TRUST US!

Yes Son.

I have seen the exact same thread before.
Same image (and filename), and the text was worded the same, also 1 post by this ID.

This is a shill slide thread.

sage

>See the jews suck your soul/life force away.

She does look Jewish in that pic. Jews have that weird facial pose when they pout their lips and let the rest of their face sink in.

I never asked for a boner user

"Comrades, make the bad Drumpf man go away!!"

We get it faggot. You can repost the same image in 10 threads.

Nice "divide and conquer" you have right there, user.

oh no its the faggot police you got me
>hands up

I thought this was from a BLACKED video. Fuck you Sup Forums

you forgot to call me ctr and or shariablue

it is

Nah, Donald has a micropenis. He also has manlet sized hands. That's why he tries so hard to appear tough.

>that murdoch murdoch video where murdoch chan is pretending to be Ivanka and saying 'daddy'

my dick

>me in the back

Fuck, I haven't seen that one, what's it called?

it's the newest one