*50 terrorist attacks later*

*50 terrorist attacks later*
Heh, see guys, just ignore it. We're winning xD

>yeah I was just hit by a truck but I wasn't a racist so who's the real winner here?

>i-m not scared trust me!
these faggots would be the first to hang in islamic countries

had a good laugh canacuck

>Stockholm, Sweden
>Stockholm Syndrome
Is this a coincidence?

Me: You can prevent being beaten to death by a gorilla by not keeping gorillas in your house.

Matt Haig: Wow just wow. Racist much? Just ignore it. That's truly winning.

Lol fucking death cult

Its just not a big deal.. for now at least.
Should you do something about it? Yes. Should you be scared / terrified? Fuck no.
14.000 die from doctors botch (/year in Germany). Are people scared of doctors now?

Thing is, they weren't. They're all too happy for other people in their country to be hit by trucks, but they're fine so obviously they should double down harder, what could go wrong right? Fucking muppets.

They don't really look at ease about it.

>pic related

sometimes these idiots deserved to die because I wanted a superior race not cucks. so be it. fuck im done supporting sweden fags

i read that headline as "look, this drottninggatan in" and i thought it was some sort of next level racial slur

>Are people scared of doctors now?
Yes

okay, let me rephrase.
Are normal people, that do not like to see their wifes get fucked by black guys, scared of doctors?

Snap. A meme in the making?

The original pic wasnt zoomed in so much. The funny thing when I first saw this the other day was that "the way you fight terrorism" is that there are no minorities in that photo lol .

>we win by ignoring the problem, ignoring patterns in terrorists and in our refusal to take measures to protect ourselves in the future

How long before they start glorifying those who get jihaded as martyrs for multiculturalism and tolerance? How long before Swedes are proclaiming their dreams of having their throat slit or being crushed under another truck of peace?

Based Sweden. Why didn't pussy Americans just go right back to work at the WTC on 9/12?

Need a smuggy of this.

die from trying to get better/improve yourself
vs
die because some maniac thought this was a nice day to learn how to drive a truck
it is a big deal

vast majority of refugees do not commit crimes and turn out to be a net benefit to society. They are just as likely to be doctors and engineers as white people even if they do not know it.

To win is to keep taking them, keep building great societies and keep defending from the blight of modern times that terrorism is.

Religion is evil but it also concerns YOUR religion. Much more people died due to excesses of Christianity. Under no scenario will we remove islam and keep that, they will both go.

Until then, keep calm, refugees welcome.

I'm all on-board for memeing on swedinistan for ignoring the problem. That being said: is't that dude right? Aren't (sand)niggers and women alike in that ignoring them pisses them off infinitely more than giving them a reaction? Show respect, absolutely. But making a big media spectacle out of the situation is probably what the attackers want.

Well it's a delicate matter: once a terrorist attack succeeds, they won, if you react, and you're very likely to overreact (like America getting into a 15 year long war and suffering much from it), they win even more, if you do nothing, they do it again and keep winning.

They won no matter what, you're merely minimizing the consequences. It's hard to judge either reaction really, what should have been done is stop the attack from the very beginning.

And maybe we could do that by sending all those shitskins back to their beloved Africa.

Looks like plenty of speed bumps

13 people died of islamic terrorist attacks in germany. 13.....
To go out on the street & be scared to die in a terrorist attack is just completly irrational.

If ducks ignore hunters long enough then the hunters go away, right?

Fuck me lads ... can you even blame them for wanting to blow up sweden? I mean honestly?

(Islamic) (Mass) Immigration is just the symptom, Sweden is the problem.

Cut the penis off a dead soldier, stick it in his head, and say: Hello Officer!

Are you baiting? Terrorists don't give a fuck about reaction. In fact they like that apologists play down their attacks. It means soft targets remains soft targets and future attackers are easier to carry out. All they want is for it to be easy as possible to kill the kaffir so they can earn their ticket to paradise.

in modern slaughterhouses, animals are taken through in such a way that they don't experience fear; they don't resist and are easily lead.

the end result is the same though.

Every single one of those people in the image has been fearing for its life for over a year now
Remember that, it's important

6/10 African immigrants in Norway do not have jobs.

>if I ignore it, it will go away

already happening

look up some swedish twitter accounts

>Are people scared of doctors now?
yes, because dumb doctors killed 14,000 people each year in germany.

a civilized society can't function in its current state without doctor or trucks
we certainly can function, probably even better, if we didn't have a bunch of fanatical idiots running around, mowing people down with vehicles

>refugees
no.

skilled, wealthy migrants, yes.

>implying those "migrants" are going to vote for your preferred political party

they hate leftism

Just launch a few billion $ worth of missiles into their sandland

>if you get torn into pieces by a truck, you win

>america is suffering because of it's military action

wasn't even aware we were at war in the middle east tbqh.

going about your daily activities you don't even notice it. it's only when you turn on the screechbox that you hear idiots who have no idea what they're talking about espousing their opinions on their preferred virtues

>your women not being able to get out of their houses alone past sunset is totally normal and fine
>it's just rape! It can happen anywhere, from white people too!
Whatever you say Omar

There's some manner of cartoon expressing that sentiment but I don't think it's a smuggy

You can stay on the lawn one more day

And how many of your women were raped or harassed by those migrants

Fear is an emotion and its not based on rational thinking. Is it rational to be scared to die in a terrorist attack? No. That is my statement. Stop interpreting shit into it.

So all those drone strikes Obama did were not fighting?

Shitload of people are scared by doctors.
Did you never go in a cabinet waiting room ?

But user, that's not the same!
White people can rape too!
And don't use statistics against this argument, because it is IRRELEVANT!

>your women not being able to get out of their houses alone past sunset is totally normal and fine
Yea well thats not the case. Stop spending so much time on Sup Forums and go outside.
It is an issue, yes, but its not as big as Sup Forums wants it to be.

They are scared to be hurt, not that the doctor will kill them.

Poland is welcoming refugees now?

>refusing so be terrified

Liberals are so terrified that will not even name the people and the ideology responsible for terrorism. And they will silence people who do so because they are so afraid of muslims and of being called racist

wtf i love raw statistics stripped from motives now

>doctors and engineers
A vile bunch.

You clearly don't understand terrorism son. Yes it's true that more people die from cancer, but cancer is a disease. Terrorism is aimed at all people and it's goal is to destablize society, so stop treating it like it's a normal thing

Some fears are perfectly rational. What the fuck?

i'm scared that i'll die in surgery

One intends to follow the Hippocratic oath and make you better whilst doing so.
The other intends to kill/ maim you to further their political goal of spreading their ideology across the world.

13 too many you cuckhold.

Alls well and good... except for the people rotting in caskets now.

>vast majority of refugees do not commit crimes and turn out to be a net benefit to society
What. Some nationalities of "refugees" have over 80% unemployment, among working age people. Not in education. Like Somalis.
They're not a net benefit, they're parasites. Vermin.

that's all you crackers have is racism

The more I see the more I begin to agree with R/K theory.

More Americans dying than in all terrorist attacks combined, and a huge impact on its economy, certainly say otherwise. The consequences are all around you, maybe you simply didn't link them to this war.

The world has become like in the movie Brazil (1985)

Yes, fears can be rational. Never doubted that.

All im saying is, that its an irrational fear. Is it likely that i will die in a terrorist attack if i go outside? Absolutley not. I never stated that its a normal thing or not in issue.

Mom I think this Polack is broken

You don't have to be personally worried about dying in a terrorist attack to not want others to & support policies that would reduce terrorism though.

Well thats not the fear, the irrational fear is Terrorism. The rational fear is migrants as a whole and the threat they pose to the genetic composition which has made your country successful.
But since the latter is "illegal" to say anything about you have to focus on the prior, at least normies do.

Right. Have i every said something different?

there's a difference between death by neglicence and deliberate murder

>and the threat they pose to the genetic composition which has made your country successful.
And sovereignty. And the economy. And crime.

dear personal diary

today i met a jew and he was telling me that germany deserved to be culturally enriched and that jews done nothing wrong

he also told me trump supporters are just mis informed. also told me that trump supporters are so full of hate. well faggots? are you full of hate?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS I CALL YOU OUT RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE ALL FULL OF HATE, THIS JEW TOLD ME SO.

>Fear is an emotion and its not based on rational thinking.
>Yes, fears can be rational. Never doubted that.
Was it autism or straight retardation, lads?

It's pretty easy to be """brave""" and ignore truck-based enrichment of if you aren't the one crushed under the wheels.

Being scared of it becoming a bigger problem is rational. But thats not what most people mean when they say something like OP's picture.
What they actually want to say is live your life and dont be scared to go outside. With other words, dont have irrational fears.

>sometimes these idiots deserved to die
Funny, we were saying the exact same thing about you
>Now that's what I call a coincidence!

Emotions are not based on rational thinking. They can get influenced by it and go along with eachother, but they dont have to. You seem to be a bit confused.

>Terrorism is aimed at all people and it's goal is to destablize society, so stop treating it like it's a normal thing
Doesn't look to me like Sweden's society is destabilized,

Sweden 1
Islam 0

it's not a black and white issue you dense faggit. Just because you want to screw over hundreds of thousands of peoples lives over this one fucked up dude because you want to feel comfortable doesn't make it cool.

You're being delusional kid

>One fucked up dude
It keeps happening AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!
Eventually it stops being just one fucked up dude and starts being a fucking war against you.

I don't get what you're saying reading your posts. You're saying it's rational to not want to import sandniggers that could blow you up, but not rational to be scared of sandniggers already here that could blow you up?

when you can't stop fucking up. this is Europe right now.

noticing patterns is racist

Right now, you dont have to be scared to go outside (in Germany). Our cities are not Detroit-like, even if some Sup Forumstards think that.

To be scared that it gets worse to a point where it actually causes a threat is rational tho.

i have a smuggie for this occasion

Twitter is pointless and there is no god?

Honestly I think we're getting somewhere already.

>it's not rational to be scared of that rattlesnake, it's only rational to be scared of more snakes coming in
OH SHUT UP, SILLY GERMAN, YOU KNEW DAMN WELL WHAT I WAS BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN

>14.000 die from doctors botch (/year in Germany).
give me those cold, dead numbers, hans

top fucking kek

They're pushing the same "don't let the fear take you over" meme here in Finland, which is pretty much the cuck way of saying "pretend everything is fine, you racist".

>you fight terrorism by refusing to be terrified