THIS IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING VIRUS

This is the T4 bacteriophage virus
youtube.com/watch?v=uFXuxGuT7H8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterobacteria_phage_T4

it's obviously a machine
is this proof of intelligent design or of extraterrestrial intervention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=YIqbdnaPcT8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225781/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofd_lgEymto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do realise how fucking small this thing is right? It doesn't have anough room to have all those curves you would expect from a living being. Which it technicly even isn't since it lacks metabolism. Next you gonna tell me that crystals are artificial for having edges.

>obviously a machine
WRONG.
>proof of intelligent design or of extraterrestrial intervention
Neither

We're all self-assembling DNA machines, including this.

Viruses are means of control sent from the overmind to keep us in check.

You'll never wake up.

The universe intelligently designs itself. Life is an intelligence, whose whole is the greatest intelligence. It will eventually create a single, great, connected intelligence which is God, which creates its own beginning.

Bogdabots

>pol in a nutshell, the video

HOLY SHIT GUYS!
SOMEONE BUILD IT!
IT HAS EDGES!
EDGES!

How can something create its own beginning? Because paradox is the beginning of anything which exists. Just like the soup of chemicals of the primordial ocean is the beginning of life. The existence of a paradox in what was once nothing creates something.

when was the last time a crystal floated into you, stabbing you, and then you exploded into millions of crystals?

Someone build Linkin Park too by all this edges
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

If you can read this post you likely have them Bogdabots inside of you right now.

I'm proud of whomever made this image. Good job, son.

Viruses don't actively float. They are dragged by the air/water like dust.
They don't "stab" you any more than a bear trap bites you.
You think about it as a living being which it is not. It's more like a really complex poison than let's say bacteria.

(((VIRUSES)))

What does the Kabbalah have to do with this?

NANOMACHINES, SON!

I was kind of memeing

It does look just like that in an electron microscope

Quads of truth

>They don't "stab" you any more than a bear trap bites you.
>You think about it as a living being which it is not.

so it's a machine?

sheesh that's pretty edgy
youtube.com/watch?v=YIqbdnaPcT8

Isnt the universe bound to decay? Why would anything be assembled if everything decays into singular quarks?

>Phage
Wait a second that card

How can they film this if it's so small?

Not any more than nettle's needles filled with formic acid are machines.

Why are those gypsy women walking in a pond

All of us are machines, complicated biochemical machines. This virus is tiny primitive biochemical machine. Idk why are you so surprised because of this.

Isn't growth dependent on decay? Like life is on death? How would something singular and lasting exist besides God? Things exist because of their opposites, and because of their tendency to decay into their opposites. Decay and death are not negatives, we perceive them as negatives because we are the expression of growth and life, their opposites. All is dependent on all.

Great now make it work only on all the nonwhites.

Electrons are smaller.

Someone failed Biology class

No, he's wondering if they could be constructed or biomechanically engineered. What's your answer?

I take that as a yes.

But then how do they pan it around?

>human still think they're magical beings
>...with souls and stuff
just

Блядь, кaк cтpeмнo быть мяcнoй мaшинкoй. Coфия, зaбepи мeня в Плepoмy, тyт я yжe зaeбaлcя...

humans
>the best design choice is simplicity
also humans
>omg it's so simple, someone must have designed this

What makes you think we aren't? What is your argument against soul?

We do have souls. They exist in our internal organs.

>T4 bacteriophage virus
Just because you don't understand something it doesn't mean it's God.
This is not obviously a machine. It's just an organism that is so far from us that it is hard to understand for a non sciencefag.

oops
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225781/

If they COULD? Yes. We don't have a technology to do so yet but this is basicly what nanomachines are.
But ARE they? Now. Extremely simplistic shapes look artificial to us because we are used to see living beings as made of curvy flesh. Viruses are way too small for that. But viruses are actualy not that weird and simple enought that they easilly could be created out of unorganic mater. Simple aminoacids were made in labs decades ago, give it whole planet as a lab and few million years and you'l get a virus.

>it's obviously a machine?

YOU are obviously a machine you gigantic fucking faggot
Of course there's symmetry and geometry in all things in nature, it's how things are efficiently made.

Are sperm cells machines too? Look at this powerful motorized tail, clearly a machine. And it contains so much genetic data, there's no way it can't be man-made, clearly.

Some do. Still more sane than anyone who claims to have figured out the seemingly endless complexity of the human body.

it doesn't actually look exactly like that you fgt
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofd_lgEymto

Those microscopes are REALLY delicate. They move things around with a needle that is so sharp that it has a single atom on the tip of it.

You don't have to insult people because you disagree with them. What's wrong?

awwww, cute. Do I get to keep one of you little guys? Can I? Can I, Sup Forums? Pleeeeease.

Really let's your think...
You can't deny the similarities

I was just wondering what your opinion is on soul.

Sure. You probably already have around a pound of them inside of you.

a cмыcл cнoвa cтaнoвитьcя вceм?

It's proof of how a lot of (((money))) and having no long term plans can screw anything. In this case, medicine.
When phages were discovered a lot of people started researching on them, but then Flemming's accident discovered antibiotics. So doctors had to chose between keep their research of things that have been infecting and killing bacteria for maybe since the origin of life, or really potent drugs with lots of secondary effects and certain small, but not negible percentage of permanent failure.
I won't exaggerate if it was (((their))) fault in chosing the one who could generate most profit but would ultimately fail.

>bacteriophage
>organism

>american education

Demonic cyborgs

They spin electrons like you would do with a soccer ball

>viruses
>living being

Yeah, just like mitochondria, right?

I think you mean
>celestial education

Ah, I see.
Thanks user.

Viruses are very non complicated. They are pretty cool little things.

geometry is in nature it is not artificial.

I've no doubt they can naturally occur. I'm more concerned about the ramifications of the wrong people taking advantage of these things to influence the human metagenome. Noone would notice since every discussion about it is reduced to absurdity.

Because you /x/ faggots are borderline retarded that's why
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's 'le ebbin merchant meme man'

>So doctors had to chose between keep their research of things that have been infecting and killing bacteria for maybe since the origin of life
Like antibiotics? They aren't anything artificial, fungi were using them as a bio-weapon for hundred of millions of years. And in the end of the day they seem safer than bacteriophages given how antibiotic is a dead matter, it won't mutate and kill you unlike let's say a virus.

I always question if that your consciousness is with your soul or not since they always are described s separated from the physical body

I already addressed their lack of metabolism. How about you go fuck yourself?

These things have always spooked me

And you think you'll get them to go back to /x/ by insulting them? Think, in your life, how many times have you convinced someone to do something you want through insults?

So they got another weird virus from antarctica.
Boy doomsday cant come fast enough.
I hope they break free something big next time.

TEY"RE TOTOALY ROBOTS HOLY FUCK

If there's no soul how do niggas make soul food

Jesus, chill out. Guy just wanted to ask a question. It sure beats another shill thread or atheist photoshop galore.

Why are the French so stupid? Honest question.

Infectious agents are not micro-organisms smartass?

>notthinking this is a sliding thread
Do tell me what this has to do with politics?

>could
Look up Cas9.
Then look up how much a kit costs.
Dread for a second, then be glad when you realize most people are too stupid to do anything constructive with it.

people never learn

They aren't cellular or technically even alive. Semantics but some people are extremely anal about that.

Medicine is kind of politics? Maybe? I dunno.
BUILD SPACE ELEVATOR.

Hy ecли дepьмeцo этoгo миpa кaк cлeдyeт пpиeбeт, тo тaм нe тo, чтoбы вceм, тaм и ничeм быть зaхoчeтcя, пpoвepeнo нa cвoeм oпытe.

Shit. I read it loud and clear. Bogbots activated.

I think consciousness is a universal aspect of the universe, whereas soul is an individual experience. That said, I think soul passes through different versions of consciousness.

That really activated my Bogdabots

>JPG
>The end goal is become god

made by monsanto & bayer

....I enhanced this a bit...

....MY GOD...

...ALERT THE GOD FUCKING PRESSES

>self replicating nanomachines
nah not yet.
i feel sleepy.

chemicals still react and often form much more complex compunds

the ganges river is full of these things
so poo in loos can dump a few bodies in it and go swimming right after. there's a lot of bacteria but there are plenty of predators on those bacteria so no biggy

fake

these are actually nanobots from a movie directed by hideo kojima

It's made out of calcium and shit, that's why it looks so alien to us. Not a robot, gross though.

Can i get a quick rundown on whats going on here?

Bogdanoff Nanomachine Army

Arguments for intelligent design: This

Arguments against intelligent design: Your mother

Fuck off stupid dwarfy OP

Viruses aren't living, you complete fucking moron

>French education