EMERGENCY ALERT

If USA attacks NK, CHINA will support NK. There is currently disinfo being spread that China agrees action must be taken against NK, but their own state run media says otherwise: nytimes.com/2017/04/08/world/asia/china-xi-jinping-president-trump-xinhua.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/us-aircraft-carrier-korea/
kvue.com/mb/ext/news/nation-now/hacker-sets-off-all-156-emergency-sirens-in-dallas/269/nationnow/250hdKst40oK2wkMsCMOaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happened the last time we went into Korea

I will believe that when China send out a destroyer class or aircraft carrier to NK

also nice fake news.

Yawn, was china selling good to America then?

Paid for with monopoly money, real power and influence might be more valuable at some point

well obviously.
but then again all this NK talk is just the media being silly.
I don't honestly believe even trump to be stupid enough to to that. If however he would attack NK, the consequences would be absolutely disastrous

Thus passes the glory of the world

Nice try, the warships ( + subs) will be sent to USA coastlines.

he was willing to attack Syria already and we all know that is a complete 180 on his previous stance on involvement of US forces against Assad. It will be the same story with NK, adding in the factor that NK are very close to actual nuclear weapons.

This piece just reads like anti-Trump propaganda and Chinese cock-sucking although it does say the state run media of China rarely speaks to the President. Regardless, the fleet moving to NK waters will not be a preemptive strike team, it may only act as an intimidating target for Un to become increasingly paranoid. Either he will up the ante on nuke development or do something incredibly stupid. We can expect Kim J. Un to do something in retaliation, even if it is just hot air from fat lips.

>China will go to war over North Korea.
It ain't the 1950s anymore.

attacking syria and attacking NK are to different things, one is a very weakened dictator in the midst of a civil war, the other is probable the most militarized state on earth, armed with nuclear weapons and willing to sacrifice every one of it's people.

>muh babbies
The CW attack screams "cry wolf" and the establishment is calling out the death of children, when already hundreds of children die whenever ISIS takes over a city. What is important now is whether the current admin greatly values dethroning Assad or working unilaterally to eliminate ISIS. In Trump's shoes I believe, he must destroy ISIS as it is an American problem, and focus his attention upon that only.

>state run media
This meme again? You people seem to think the Chinese government has full editorial control over their media outlets, but their state channel is no different from ABC, BBC or RAI.

There's a fundamental ignorance towards the intentions of the CCP precisely because everyone takes whatever is shown on their news as a 100% accurate description of their government's stance.

good when we shit stomp them into the ground we'll have nobody left to challenge us

>If USA attacks NK, CHINA will support NK.
>JewYork Times
>Flag
You're worse than ShariaBlue

If the retarded orange fuckup starts WW3, I just hope it'll be China forced to vanquish USA in nuclear flames and not us.

I mean, I love the Chinese, they're great people with a great culture. But I love myself even more, and I live in a major city that's getting nuked 100% if the maniac in the WH pushes the button.

Chinas economy is far more invested with USA than NK, it simply wouldn't make sense for them to do as you suggest.

China doesn't give a flying fuck about Norks at this point.

And how much will their economy suffer when they are forced to take in many NK refugees?

North Korea is to China what Israel is to the United State: a leech

The only difference is when push comes to shove, China isn't anyone's bitch.

The NK population is indoctrinated from birth. They'd sooner die fighting for supreme leader than be exiled from their country.
>forced
China doesn't get forced into doing shit.

>And how much will their economy suffer
And if it were the case, it would suffer a lot less than a full scale conflict with USA, and you're a fool to think otherwise.

yeah, i'm sure china has nothing against it if the US encroaches directly on their border and will surely allow it to capture this very strategic position so close to beijing

MSM is pushing hard for war. Implying that China will back US against NK.

US, China agree on North Korea nuclear threat, Tillerson says
cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/us-aircraft-carrier-korea/

do it for fuck sake

This I think. NK has become irrelevant.

In case of WW3 the living will envy the dead.

GO TO SPACE !
GO TO SPACE !
GO TO SPACE !
GO TO SPACE !
GO TO SPACE !

SPACE COLONIZATION RAAACE

You don't think a communist regime would just lie to their own people do you?

I don't know what is happening anywhere around the world right now but I have a godly warboner.

>absolutely disastrous

For USA-Israel and the other power involved, most of us will be just fine. Let China x USA bleed eachother, the world will be better for it if they are both taken don a notch.

Nuclear war or not slavs will prevail

This is retarded, it would be like saying Russia is going to help the USA invade Japan because reasons

>They'd sooner die fighting for supreme leader than be exiled from their country.
That's why so many of them defect, right?

The only reason China would go to war with the US over anything to do with NK is to swing their dicks around, I can't see it happening myself.

That's like the West going to war with Russia over Ukraine, no gains bro.

>NT Times
FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Trump should take decisive action against North Korea. North Korea and Iran are the biggest threats to the west and her allies right now.

Yeah that's so so many, right? I'm sure all those defectors make a huge dent in their ~25 million population.

We're being smeckledorfed

>GO TO SPACE !
Nah, Trump needs those money for his new wars.

Space is fake news anyway.

Why would the US ever attack PDRK? (you seriously though it was NK are you fucking retarded OP?)

That's a gravity turn you moron

China will act all tough, but in the end they'll cave.

Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles. In an analysis, Xinhua also said Mr. Trump had ordered the strike to distance himself from Syria’s backers in Moscow, to overcome accusations that he was “pro-Russia.”

Everyone thinks he does this for the polls.

Here's what's gonna happen:
>NK will do another "missile test"
>US ships will be conveniently in the area at the time (they're getting into position RIGHT NOW)
>NK missiles will be vaporized with 100 kilowatt laser
>China will beat its chest and talk big to save face, but do absolutely nothing
>Kim Jong Unfunny will rage impotently
>Trump successfully projects US power across SE Asia and China slows down a bit on the South China Sea shit going on at the moment

Cap this post if you feel like it, you heard it here first.

No infrastructure, medicine and everything else either. The healthcare and tax reforms are also gonna be symbolic. You see, Trump was going to, but then he saw the photos of those Syrian children. You have a heart and care about the children, don't you, user?

>nothing

He has no popular support to go around like that, and China also has something to prove.

Which one of you fags did this?

kvue.com/mb/ext/news/nation-now/hacker-sets-off-all-156-emergency-sirens-in-dallas/269/nationnow/250hdKst40oK2wkMsCMOaE

China already knows this is how it's going to play out. Trump straight up told them at Mar-a-Lago a few days ago. And they're going to go along with it because they have too much money invested in the US not to at this point, and Trump's offering them a better deal in the trade renegotiations if they let this happen. Not that there's a lot they can do about it anyway, and frankly, it doesn't even really affect them. It's just the US showing off the new 100 kilowatt lasers against an easy target for lulz and salt mining, because Kim Jong Un is going to crack the shits about it and not be able to do anything about it. China loses nothing, and scores brownie points with Trump for going along with it.

North Korea has fuck all for resources. No way the US would bother just for the sake of putting troops on China's border. That was a worthwhile pursuit back when tanks won wars, but we've got drones and cruise missiles now, bb.

Syria, on the other hand, has some pretty arable land that the Israelis fancy, and the EU would like an alternative vendor for gas, so makes a bit more sense.

>China also has something to prove.

To its own citizens and maybe to some shitty south asian countries. Otherwise they aren't going to pick a fight with the US. They will back down at every step until they have to fight. That is like a Chinese tradition: make lots of angry sounds but do nothing substantial.

FYI, just between you, me and the Deep State now monitoring this thread...
China doesn't actually want NK to have too much success with its nuclear & missile programs, because they don't trust the Norks not to bite the hand that feeds them.

Basically, China is happy to let NK be a perpetual thorn in SK's side, and an annoyance to the US, but sure as fuck doesn't want it developing any serious capability that could ever be subverted for use against China.

You know what? I've been hearing that shitty narrative for about a decade now. "Putin outplayed everyone, he's thinking ahead" is a huge meme in Russia. The government-controlled media uses it whenever Putin or his people fuck up bad enough to make it into the news.

So, go fuck yourself, you stupid abbo. That's /pol here, this ain't "Russia 24" or "Trump News".

This.

Extensive nuking will affect everyone

Chinks will not support NK this time, it may work with US to occupy NK all together. The modern Chinks are the same as American fags, extremely hungry in money and natural resources.

You're gonna need a bigger proxy, ShariaBlueballs.

Fuck China.

I was thinking more like snakes.

>I was thinking more like snakes.
Trump has a strong cult of personality. Honest morons who'll find a reason to support him no matter what he does.

It does not cancel the fact that he's got people on a salary shilling for him (just look at those ptg threads that've been kept on /pol's first pages 24/7 for months on end), but the majority is actually sincere, brainwashed zombies. They could've been great BLM activists had they been born feral niggers instead of redneck hicks.

>Trump has a strong cult of personality. Honest morons who'll find a reason to support him no matter what he does.

I don't think that's entirely accurate - but it may be that because it's an anglosphere phenomenon you aren't getting the subtle cultural hints.

The thing to remember with Trump is that he's not that important as an individual. Voting for him, or supporting him, was always more about who you were voting against. He's a lightning rod for oppositional defiance, sort of like a random sheik becoming a centrepiece in some arab spring event. The second he starts looking too much like the thing that people hated, they'll turn on him.

The only thing that slows that down is that the voters' enemies still dislike him. He maintains support principally because he is still hated by the right people.

But you can kind of see that starting to fracture with the left cheering on his bombing in Syria, hence some schisms occurring amongst the alt-right and related groups.

target hit.

They can at any moment decide to invade and colonize NK if they're hurting for resources, which they are.